SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS

I will answer you only about your question, which says that the higher the number of currencies in the possession of the members, the lower their price, and this is completely correct, unfortunately, I wish that the number of currencies would be less so that their price increased more.

• +1 3

I noticed through these posts that many of them talk about double payments for the price of talk. In my opinion, if a merchant wants to promote his goods, he should not license their price until customers want the goods. So I think this is what happens with the price of talk.  moderators are doing their best

So far, no one knows the price of this currency. We have to wait until its price is announced for the rest of a few days to launch the circulation of this currency. And as I mentioned that if a lot of tokens are distributed, their price will be low. During the past two months

On 8/26/2020 at 4:03 PM, Dark_Sky said:

I also believe that the new payment system is more profitable than before that's why for me much better if we earned many tokens that we can convert on September. Always give 50 reputations per day for double payment. 

Yes you're right about that mate, I believe too that the payment system is better and much better than before when it comes to payment. I think the new payment system will be the game changer to become more popular the forum and know the Cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/22/2020 at 11:52 PM, Guru2050 said:

Good numbers of topics has been circulating in this great forum seeking personal opinions, views of fellow members to willingly predict, suggest or rate the New Talk Coin. They're very good topics enlightening about the upcoming TALK COIN trading.

But something strange, extraordinary, marvelous is happening these days, I don't know if my respected fellow colleagues had observe or experience it. It's pertaining to DOUBLE PAYMENTS we receive for daily postings. The increment looks interesting, marvelous, motivating and inspiring one to put more effort by working hard to earn more in target of forthcoming TALK COIN trading, tentatively scheduled to be open for trading in September.

The point I'm trying to make is honestly attributed to this increment of talk coin we receive from daily posting, that recently begun.

Actually I'm doubting it...and it's left me with some wavering questions that I feel I should share it with everyone, to SAY his/her mind, views or opinions irrespective of levels.

-Don't you think this double reward/payment is something worth enough for reasoning?

- Don't you think it's something worth of Paying attention to, and critically meditate on the pending or undecided value of the coin?

- Don't you think it's something worth enough for us to lay emphasis on, and collectively ask for more clarification from moderators, for us to be crystal clear about it?...

Because as for me, I think the HIGHER the  number of TALK COIN distributed, the LESS it will VALUE at market.

-I don't know if someone has vision or mirror what I'm viewing???

-I don't know if someone has same observations, views or opinions as mine????

This is centered on my own personal view of point....SAY YOUR OWN VIEWS, OPINIONS...

Actually if the coin is distributed free to users, it must be worth low value, but for talk token people has struggling with it for 3 months I think, so that's us as users must give worth for this token. 

• +2 1

Personally I think it's a way to push people to react to the issues as it was something they didn't use and now I see that all the topics get reactions was a good strategy from the administrators 

On 8/23/2020 at 1:52 AM, Guru2050 said:

Because as for me, I think the HIGHER the  number of TALK COIN distributed, the LESS it will VALUE at market.

I also think so that more coin will be distributed less will be price of coin. One thing more which strange me that 1% profit on investing in yobit investbox. I am following yobit for few months and i observe one thing that when any coin list in investbox it's value start to decrease. 

you are right, we should be get more information about the new payment, but about the value of this coin i think it's still new coin and i see his trading will be start with good price, it's just my opinion.

Before knowing the price of talk token we can't think like that in my opinion.. but we should really believe in the moderators and their good strategies to improve this forum and make it better day by day.. also the new rating system proved to us that the moderators want the members to be active and they encourage us to do our best by their good strategies.. 

• +2 1

@Moontong, @Calvinpriva, @Mwangi, @malik6314193, @guatazoo

I most start by commending the above mentioned members for quoting or tagging me purposely for further clarification and effective communication to take place. Thank you all. This topic is dedicated to every member to say his/he personal opinions, modest views in respect to the contemporary double payment, which is why I remain mute to allow everyone to says his/her minds without interfering even though I was tagged. They're my eldest members that I always look forward to respectively and learn extensively from their good information they have been sharing from time to time. Once again thank you. 

As well as other members like @Whited35, @SilverF @Solex @Honny143 @Moaz @kitekite24 @Izeal @BrolySSJ @Dark_Sky  @Zaino34 @Irungu @Omar Ommeish

@iloveyobit @Dorjoy12 and @MuhammadSh 

Thank you all.

Not forgetting @Babubu609 @rekter @Raqeebzy as well as all other loyal members and the rest new or old that took their time to share their respective views, opinions too.

IN ALL, I SAID THANK YOU ALL...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

I most start by commending the above mentioned members for quoting or tagging me purposely for further clarification and effective communication to take place. Thank you all.

@Guru2050 Working together, learning together, earning together and support each other is the purpose for Cryptotalk Forum! So don't worry and keep sharing good articles so that we can discuss together as one family. Thank you!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Guru2050 thank you for deriving my attention to your posts to show your appreciation in our contribution. We are all eqaul one community to help one another therefore nice to have a good friend like you in the forum. Let's. Cooperate and work together.

8 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Guru2050 Working together, learning together, earning together and support each other is the purpose for Cryptotalk Forum! So don't worry and keep sharing good articles so that we can discuss together as one family. Thank you!

@Guru2050 So sweet of you but I never think like I have done anything remarkable to receive appreciation in this way. I am here just to exchange the ideas that's why I repeatedly visit this forum. I find very few members seriously discussing about the mainstream crypto related issue here otherwise majority of members are just agreeing with each other with too generic posts. They even do not search before writing here. I think @Calvinpriva and @kyoukage01 are already familiar with it that how some members have managed to receive unbelievable reputations for their useless posts(not related to mainstream cryptocurrency). 

• +4 1

Since I got summoned here by @Whited35 I'll go ahead and add a few more pieces of my mind.

First, something within the topic. We still do not have the full details behind the token, as we regular members are being kept in the dark about the information. All we can do right now is just speculate.

I think the double payment system won't be permanent. Had there were as much members as last year, it might not be even implemented. The staff must have felt that there might not be enough supply of tokens considering the dwindling output of useful posts these past few months. Once the token trading opens and they feel that there is an oversupply, they have the option to remove the double payments by then.

To keep token prices steady, it would be to the members' best interest if they manage their holdings and sell enough that it will not adversely affect the market price. This is in line with what I've said on a previous post. It will also be for the best interests of members who do not want to have the double payment campaign removed so prematurely.

Next is this one.

34 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I find very few members seriously discussing about the mainstream crypto related issue here otherwise majority of members are just agreeing with each other with too generic posts. They even do not search before writing here. I think @Calvinpriva and @kyoukage01 are already familiar with it that how some members have managed to receive unbelievable reputations for their useless posts(not related to mainstream cryptocurrency). 

Yes, I am all too familiar with this. Back when the forum was just starting, just about 8-9 per 10 posts consists of repetitive content from "yes men" members. It has gotten to the point where I was spending more time reporting shitposts than posting useful contents of my own. And there were the posts that rehashed ideas but looks legit otherwise. I had a few more rants about it in my older posts, such as this one:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/23890-impact-of-get-paid-for-posting-campaign-on-quality-of-posts/?do=findComment&comment=1078381

Today there is higher activity in the Beginners section instead of crypto related ones. This is getting to the point where it is becoming a cesspool, as I stated below in a quote:

On 8/4/2020 at 11:29 AM, kyoukage01 said:

True, the Beginner's section is slowly losing its original purpose as stated here. I wouldn't be surprised if one day more than 90% of non-crypto related topics in this section are either deleted or moved to the Off-Topic or other sections. As I see it, this section is becoming a den for some users to farm tokens with easier non-crypto related subjects and the harder crypto related subjects from other sections are getting lesser attention.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109432-dont-waste-your-time-in-beginner-section-only/?do=findComment&comment=7355681

Do we members think that others with 90%+ non-crypto related content deserves double payment rewards if they can avail it? This is another reason I feel that the double payment campaign will not be permanent. Either that or members with useless content will get axed as some point.

This is just speculation on my part, but I think the mods are already keeping tabs on members who amassed thousands of tokens at this point. Better watch out what you are posting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

I think @Calvinpriva and @kyoukage01 are already familiar with it that how some members have managed to receive unbelievable reputations for their useless posts(not related to mainstream cryptocurrency). 

A lot of members are receiving +reputations but they don't deserve them! Many low quality topics but i never saw -- reactions in those topics, it's only a lot of ++ reactions! Please be careful, from now on am tracking those members who are decreasing the value of this forum by writing low quality posts and use multiple accounts to give themselves ++ reactions! And i will report them immediately after i find a good evidence. Low quality posts with many positive reactions, means there is something bad happening! So if you are among them, i beg you to stop because we all need to be here for many benefits while following the rules. 

BTW, @Whited35 you deserve to be appreciated for many reasons!

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 8/22/2020 at 9:52 PM, Guru2050 said:

Don't you think it's something worth of Paying attention to, and critically meditate on the pending or undecided value of the coin?

I might not answer all, but I will be specific. For now we don't know the value of the coin or what it unfolds. But what we will like to know is that for sure we will want it to be of much value than the normal payment been Received in bitcoin, which means that if you are eligible for the double payment then you will be having a double earnings as per 2 times of that of bitcoin payment. But we will wait for the launch of talkcoin to see the value. But much note that the value are to be determined by the users, holders and traders of talkcoin.

• +2 2

The double payment is for motivating members of the forum. I don't think it will drastically increases the supply of the talk in the forum. If you are thinking to sell all earned coins at all then only it would cause dump to the coin. For better price of coin, the usecase of coin more matters so if we talk token get good amount of buyers then the coin can go up and we will get better profit.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Guru2050 i really appreciate your efforts for recommending my presence in this forum and i think working together as a team will make us improve each other in the aspect of making good contributions to every section of the forum so let's make the forum a better place for learning crypto and it related activities friends.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

@kyoukage01Nicely said there. I have also made some suggestions to the administrators hope they will consider my feedbacks too. If low quality posters are on the leaderboard, rest of members will be in illusions like they are the best contributors on this forum. I do not know forum allows us to investigate from the member's end or not but if two serious members (Older is better) co-operate with me, we can report so many shill accounts to the administrators. I have detected some strong evidences of serious reputation cheating by using multi-accounts.Experienced members can easily detect the common behaviors of two accounts and writing styles too. 

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

BTW, @Whited35 you deserve to be appreciated for many reasons!

@Calvinpriva I am still monitoring the similar writing styles from the so many users. I have reported some of them to moderators to keep this forum clean. Fortunately you are there and some members may join our party if forum allows us to investigate. I might file a request to the administrators. 

• +5 2

Talk token payment system is great according to my point of view since we can now earn on both ratings and posts it's a great experience for me while waiting patiently for the trade of this token to be started and for now I'm trying to gather as much as I can.

• +1 2

23 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Not forgetting @Babubu609 @rekter @Raqeebzy as well as all other loyal members and the rest new or old that took their time to share their respective views, opinions too.

It is nothing actually mate. I learn, you learn and together we earn 😋 by communicating; I appreciate but more thanks to the forum. 

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

They even do not search before writing here. I think @Calvinpriva and @kyoukage01 are already familiar with it that how some members have managed to receive unbelievable reputations for their useless posts(not related to mainstream cryptocurrency). 

13 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

we members think that others with 90%+ non-crypto related content deserves double payment rewards if they can avail it? This is another reason I feel that the double payment campaign will not be permanent. Either that or members with useless content will get axed as some point.

Should I mention how many times I have talked about how useless some members (with high reputations too) have turned the beginners and the about sections of the forum with shitty, motivational and appreciation posts? Surely, they are times without number. I actually don't want to be repetitive and fear WP, so it is best to leave those to the moderators. Spammers won't go unpunished; just about how soon. I am just worried about members giving ratings cheaply to them for the sake of double payment whereas crypto related topics in other sections are left unnoticed with no or few ratings.

Logically, we should be mentally prepared to see more of those now that positive ratings = satoshi payment

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@Guru2050 you are the great member instead of giving appreciation, I should say thank you to you. Because we can learn new and new things from the elders members like you other all the members. This forum is for learning and earning but I am getting love too. So, I am very thankful to this platform for giving me this opportunity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/23/2020 at 10:53 AM, Whited35 said:

Investbox is giving daily 1% return for investing talk token. I would hold it and will not be too earlier to sell my earnings from this forum. Let's say no for dumper and enjoy your return from investbox. Over the time, use-case of Talk token will be increasing to give even more value. 

But friend you see what happen to dice coin everyone want to earn fastly therefore no one hold his coins and therefore the price of that coin goes to hower value .For this yobit needs to stop selling or any task to sell talk .

51 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I actually don't want to be repetitive and fear WP, so it is best to leave those to the moderators. Spammers won't go unpunished; just about how soon.

@Raqeebzy Some senior members also fall in this category😁. Be sure this issue will go to Administrators for a review. We believe in natural discussions on this forum. If posts are motivational and non-crypto related, they should be created in "Off-topic" section. Some friends have sent me suspicious activity of cheating in PM. I also expect your co-operation for this regard. It is our responsibility to report against cheating to moderators  😊

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't have many talk and don't expect them to give good money if I sell them so I will hold what I make in the forum and sell only if price will go very high. But the double payment and the increase in token will make the selling more strong and price lose value as you said. I am only a week or so here but I don't expect to make money from this and mostly just pass my time with reading and learning.