SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS

On 8/23/2020 at 2:48 AM, GM266 said:

TALK token is really an evolution for this crypto site. But maintaining it in a good way will be tougher than the previous btc payment system. Because now a user cannot easily know when he will receive payment or not and how much of his posts are being relevant. So maybe that is quite confusing for a lot of users. The authority have to measure all of this things and easier the way of the users. 

Yes i also thinks the same. This confusion in minds of members should be eradicated and members should be informed properly about the systems of cryptotalk.

Moreover, i haven't received any double payment yet and i hope that i will receive this double payment sometime.

You are right, my friend, and now we see the result of this talk, where the reward multiplier system has been canceled because the price of the talk's currency started to decrease due to the increase in its number in the market

virtually once they distribute too much talktoken it might have an effect on the charge of the token however we don't want to fear about it because we are going to acquired additional 1000 satoshi for each positive reactions we acquired from our fellow members so with that l assume what we can also earn on this new machine of price is probably better than the preceding one.

Hello friend, We have a similar opinion, I likewise feel that the motivation behind why they give so much talk token was on the grounds that its cost isn't excessively high and furthermore since it isn't yet have the option to exchange then it may spurs everybody to put forth additional attempt to make a substance. Yet, I think in light of the fact that about the past paying framework, the dynamic client of this discussion diminished, similar to what occurred on my companions who once dynamic in this gathering, however when they discovered that the discussion token has not yet esteem.

Yes, this matter may affect the talk price, negatively because the availability is large and therefore the demand is little , but yesterday I read several articles saying that double payment has stopped, but there's nothing official.

I have not started earning money yet and I do not have a balance on the Yobit.
But from the information I gathered during my very short period of work that the more demand for currencies, the higher their price and the more supply, the lower their price..
So, I think your opinion is very logical

yeah its depend on their mind how they look this and mind feeding and how they get double payment by double effort or double scam so don't by lose your mind due to this reason and work on this carefully and with little time or most of time so keep working its a good platform.

I think we must create new posts. And one of the best ways to improve is to be able to see how most experts do it, so we can see what they evaluate.

Hello my friend, I do not have enough information on this topic, but if your words are correct, then this is a good thing regarding doubling the payments, and this indicates the credibility of the forum, which will reflect the clear difference in our profit.

Talk coin price goes down because people sell talk coins immediately when he received payment from cryptotalk forum but crypto traders make good profit in talk coin trading because market goes up and down with good trading volume if you check the market of talk coin in yobit exchange

I don't think they give you double payment the only give you 250 talktokens per day including 50 reacts per day and give you satoshi in crypto campaign so keep hardworking and earn from this website and avoid creating double money its harmful for your account.

The double payment method by the forum is a very good step and such a great achievement because it conotes a greater effort to working earnestly in order improve our capabilities and level of work effort. Although when the Talk Token was newly introduced, the price was much more higher in value compared to the present price it holds, it keeps dropping within the past few weeks. We hope it bounces back to higher price one of this days.

• +2 1

On 8/23/2020 at 3:56 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I personally think it is a feature that is added for short term purpose; surely, we can't be wiser than the forum and the exchange itself. CryptoTalk won't allow its native coin perish as fast as it came, Yobit wouldn't want that either. The doubling payment has been on opened, closed and recently opened again and Desais clearly stated it was added for testing; I am made to believe it won't last forever.

Well said mate and in the issue of the double payment is just for a short periods as you said early on but many members thinks is here for a longer period. But actually during double payment every member was very happy about but since the payment is not happening again we all hope it should come back someday even atleast for a week.

• +1 2

This is one of the best post I have ever come across in the forum predicting what is currently happening now in respect to talk coin. Well @Guru2050your analysis was accurately made to the extent better than any about talk coin. I most salute for that good work and keep working hard as usual the forum is benefiting immensely from your outstanding publications. Today talk coin is dying at the market which need to be pump up, talk started at 150 to 200 satoshi but unfortunately talk is traded at 22 satoshi.

There is an investbox option exists which i have used many times. You don't have need to sell your talk tokens. Do it when it is giving you good value. Investbox gives you one percent daily for your invested talk tokens. 

When I joined this platform, I was told that there is a double earning on this platform, but I can join here and work the here and the first payment it was not double .When I research about this Then I came to know that double payment earlier  available when the payment system now  their is no double  earning  in this new payment  system 

• +2 1

When I joined this platform, I heard that double payment is available here, but after working on this platform, I have got it clear, do you not get double payment here, just give you a fair price for the work you did here.

• Useful or interesting 1

till now the double payment system was amazing and it was working perfectly but now it is not giving as much as you deserve to get from the payment system and that is why we do not think that it is worth working here now

Yes you should to be not greedy you sent right you should to say your mind avoid the double payment and invest wisely this is very beneficial for you to avoid the loss and prevent the scammers and this is a way to remain in the business

20 hours ago, The Game said:

Well said mate and in the issue of the double payment is just for a short periods as you said early on but many members thinks is here for a longer period. But actually during double payment every member was very happy about but since the payment is not happening again we all hope it should come back someday even atleast for a week.

Believe me it is most likely it won't come again. Can you see how talk token become stable after the cancellation of payment for like? That's how little reduction of supply of the token can affect it price movements positively.

During the double payment, there were so much abuse of the reputation system and in result so much dump of the token. Seeing this, it is almost illogical to on the double payment again. But it is for the forum to decide.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I agree with you, my friend, but in my opinion, the forum may resort to double payment in order to attract the attention of the largest number of people and inspire them to join this campaign. It is true that the greater the number of the speaking currency, the lower its price, but I expect its prices to rise on the launch and release date.

5 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Believe me it is most likely it won't come again. Can you see how talk token become stable after the cancellation of payment for like? That's how little reduction of supply of the token can affect it price movements positively.

During the double payment, there were so much abuse of the reputation system and in result so much dump of the token. Seeing this, it is almost illogical to on the double payment again. But it is for the forum to decide.

Without much with standing I believe all what you said but actually we did not know the plan of the admin about the double payments if is really going to happen again, because during the period of double payment we witnessed massive user here in cryptotalk which is extra ordinary and everyone was happy that time which is why many members are still laying emphasis on the double payments issue.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, The Game said:

Without much with standing I believe all what you said but actually we did not know the plan of the admin about the double payments if is really going to happen again, because during the period of double payment we witnessed massive user here in cryptotalk which is extra ordinary and everyone was happy that time which is why many members are still laying emphasis on the double payments issue.

Like I said, it might never happen again. A few members would be sad about that but it is decision already made and we have to understand them as they have their good reason. 

I think other than that, there are other ways to improve earnings through the forum and all members can be happy about it. What we need is patience 

• +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 8/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, GM266 said:

TALK token is really an evolution for this crypto site. But maintaining it in a good way will be tougher than the previous btc payment system. Because now a user cannot easily know when he will receive payment or not and how much of his posts are being relevant. So maybe that is quite confusing for a lot of users. The authority have to measure all of this things and easier the way of the users. 

That's the reason you have to make quality post and make them relevant from your own probability.

On 8/22/2020 at 9:52 PM, Guru2050 said:

Good numbers of topics has been circulating in this great forum seeking personal opinions, views of fellow members to willingly predict, suggest or rate the New Talk Coin. They're very good topics enlightening about the upcoming TALK COIN trading.

But something strange, extraordinary, marvelous is happening these days, I don't know if my respected fellow colleagues had observe or experience it. It's pertaining to DOUBLE PAYMENTS we receive for daily postings. The increment looks interesting, marvelous, motivating and inspiring one to put more effort by working hard to earn more in target of forthcoming TALK COIN trading, tentatively scheduled to be open for trading in September.

The point I'm trying to make is honestly attributed to this increment of talk coin we receive from daily posting, that recently begun.

Actually I'm doubting it...and it's left me with some wavering questions that I feel I should share it with everyone, to SAY his/her mind, views or opinions irrespective of levels.

-Don't you think this double reward/payment is something worth enough for reasoning?

- Don't you think it's something worth of Paying attention to, and critically meditate on the pending or undecided value of the coin?

- Don't you think it's something worth enough for us to lay emphasis on, and collectively ask for more clarification from moderators, for us to be crystal clear about it?...

Because as for me, I think the HIGHER the  number of TALK COIN distributed, the LESS it will VALUE at market.

-I don't know if someone has vision or mirror what I'm viewing???

-I don't know if someone has same observations, views or opinions as mine????

This is centered on my own personal view of point....SAY YOUR OWN VIEWS, OPINIONS...

You may be right maybe that's what's causing the talk token to drop drastically in price now because I don't in why it keep dropping, from 34 Satoshi some weeks ago, now it's fluctuating between 20 and 21 Satoshi, this is really discouraging, I hope the Satoshi value go more higher than this

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This new talk token appears to be like an evolution to this great forum and over the time use case of talk token will be increase to give even more value .so i think that the currency of the talc will be of good value .new payment system is great for this forum .