Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

The two methods are beautiful to earn money and I use the two together, writing does not need capital and we can achieve approximately $ 3 per day and trade enables us to earn larger amounts but by putting capital

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

for my point of view i think that from a trader we could generate more profits since we can invest a good amount of money and achieve better yields if we want to be a cryto writer we could have less profits.

6 hours ago, kabanidze said:

You are talking about pleasure in trading. You enjoy when you start to trade and then the market begins to fall sharply, and you do not have time to close the deal. Is it a pleasure for you?

I have been trading for a long time, so I’m used to the fact that the rate is falling, this is a common occurrence and I don’t really worry about this because I don’t keep all the funds in one coin

It depends because one of that methods needs knowledge which is trading. Writing needs skills, because you need to have good things to share with other members that will be interesting and anyone can write by just following the rules which are required. For me i will choose both because earnings for writing are limited but earnings for trading are not limited.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think a crypto writer is a continuous income for a person, but a trader can earn in one day what a crypto writer earns in a week or a month, but that is not guaranteed because the trader is exposed to profit and loss, so it is best to combine the two.

I think the trader is because we learn from our mistakes and this will help us grow in the mature. The waste experience becomes a powerful expectation of others to learn from you. So be good what you like and then share your experience with writing articles is good stuff. 

As a writer you need to be able to constantly write quality articles in an informative manner and be helpful with your articles. To be succesful you need to provide information other writters don't and you need to type in a user-friendly maner. 

I am good with those two methods of earning cryptocurrency. In crypto trading i can earn good profit but not good as in being crypto writer. In crypto writing i can earn atleast $3 a day by making informative post and completing the max post per day unlike in trading if you fail to make decision whether up or down your asset may loose if you didn't manage it correctly.

Well the two are good ways of making money but , for me I think if a person has good knowledge about trading and also has much capital to trade with, then it's better to trade because it brings much income but it's risky, but if that person doesn't have capital then write would be better because it doesn't needs capital.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i have both skills the crypto writing and crypto currencies trading then trading of crypto market is my primary sources of income and writing will the secondary sources. Because i like to do business more then any else. Therefore interested more in trading of crypto market as well as forex market. 

In fact, both methods are beautiful and beneficial, but to be an encoder is better and safer, because trading if you are not in it may be subject to severe loss and lose your money or a large part of it. Likewise, you can profit from it a lot.

We have three kinds of earnings with regard to cryptocurrency.

1 - Making forum posts: This is a safe and acceptable income because you don't need academic knowledge to make posts but you can help many people with your posts by just answering their questions. The amount you earn per each post is worth it.

2 - Trading: This is risky but more rewarding than posting. You don't need to go to university to become a trader but you may need to take some training courses to learn how to trade conservatively and protect yourself from market dangers.

3 - Crypto writing: This is the hardest earning source in crypto world because without a university degree, you can't write articles and blogs about cryptocurrency. This is a job with decent income but only for those who can tackle it.

Most people are earning from the first and second sources.

I think trading is much better than crypto writer if someone have their fashion about writing than that is ok otherwise trading is much better to make some extra money even if you have experience and knowledge about the market then you will make yourself more richer also so you can use  both skills in cryptocurrency there is no boundary of learning and and earning of money in crypto world.

Edited by Jimmy26

On 5/1/2020 at 6:30 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

I am good with those two methods of earning cryptocurrency. In crypto trading i can earn good profit but not good as in being crypto writer. In crypto writing i can earn atleast $3 a day by making informative post and completing the max post per day unlike in trading if you fail to make decision whether up or down your asset may loose if you didn't manage it correctly.

My job here in crypto talk is I am an crypto writer here and I make posts here and commenting on others post in topic  This job is easy because we are trying to talk about cryptocurrencies in which is a good topic to talk about here in crypto talk. 

I work both ways, I earn Satoshi from the forum when I write topics and comments and I also work in trading to earn more.

Trading isn't easy as it sounds! So most traders are crypto writers but not each crypto writer is a good trader! As a little expert in this trading world i can say that this world is really deep and need a long time to learn a lot!

I will prefer to be trader. Because in trading you can earn money as you want. Just invest high amount and get high profit from it. Work for your own but in writer you work for others and sometime you have no job for writing. So i will choose trading. 

If you mean Crypto writer by this platform then I prefer it. Other Crypto writer I don't know. I also do trading. Which I feel that it require a little larger investment. I have planned to invest in some cryptocurrency in future

If i have the skills of both of them and i don’t have a capital , than i will chose crypto writer , because i don’t need capital , maybe i will make a capital to start trading from crypto writer , but if already i have capital i will chose trading because is more profitable , and maybe i will do the both of them , i think no problem to work in trading and crypto writer in the same time.

I think being a trader will be much better than being a crypto writer.Because the earning from trading will be more bigger than the earning  of a crypto writer.But i think it is possible for all the member of this forum to work with both.Because we don't need a full day in this forum.It's about just 2/3 hours.so we easily can earn from both.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:10 PM, imr said:

I think the trader is because we learn from our mistakes and this will help us grow in the mature. The waste experience becomes a powerful expectation of others to learn from you. So be good what you like and then share your experience with writing articles is good stuff. 

I think that you are right and I hope that I will be a trader someday because I have no experience with trading in cryptocurrencies which is not that bad but It is better to still have knowledge than bening a cryptocurrency writer

Bro it depends upon the situation if you have huge traffic over your platform and you post Crypto content there you can earn good from the Google AdSense and as you know the trading is profitable too. But you can do both of them simultaneously too which would be the best option and many people are doing the same.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If I were good at both, I would still prefer to do my main activity as a crypto writer because even if the earnings are lower There are no risks in Trading even good Traders do not always earn there are days when they lose...

Crypto writers are safe, completely safe and they can learn how to trade but it will be difficult to crypto trader to be a crypto writer. I will choose both. But trading is so risky to much and has to be done patiently.