Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

Trader will have the better income than the crypto writers because trader can make 1000$   in single trade but writers need to do hard work to earn this amount 

if you have the good amount of cryptocurrency then i prefer you to go for trading and if you are broke and have talent to make some creative articles and earn then be blogger , and if you have time and money both then do both

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will go for cryptowriter.Because, to become a cryptowriter knowledge is enough about cryptocurrency.But, if you want to be a trader, you need to money also for invest.Which is not possible for all.I hope you got my point.Thank you!

On 12/22/2019 at 3:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

You can try the both skills of your as if you write a good informative articles on the crypto then its also a good way to earn the money but trading is also not a bad idea.

In my opinion the Crypto Trader is one of the reliable and legit trading robots because it works with one of the best algorithms and software that only a few of the best trading robots have. The success rating for all transactions done on the auto trading platform is 96%, this is excellent.

This is a new positive issue of earning them for not having a great deal of resistance. I will prefer to to choose crypto  writer. Because crypto writer has a low risk but the trader has a big risk to losses crypto currency

I will raise appropriate capital in this forum, by writing so that I can invest it later in trading, because I don't have any cent to put in trading, but I make an effort to write posts and read anything related to the cryptocurrency.

Edited by Maroua

If you don't have money to spend in your pocket, I'm sorry you don't have any choice. You have to be a crypto money writer (or McDonald's employee) to find money to invest and be a trader.

Crypto sites are the best sites for making money so I chose to write here to collect some bitcoin and then I trade with it so I have written and traded together and this is a wonderful thing for me.

I would choose the crypto trader option. It just needs the active monitoring just by sitting in the front of the computer to analyze the prices and the market of the cryptocurrency but to be a crypto  writer so many things are needed. 

I choose crypto writer because I will not have to worry about looking for a capital, trades or controlling my emotions like what a trader goes through but I will just need to acquire more knowledge on crypto so that I can come up with good writings that will help others.

There is hell and heaven difference between the trader and crypto writers. 

Here in the cryptotalk we just earn little amount of money. But in case of treading there we can earn huge amount of money. 

There if we loss a huge amount of money. But here if we post 30 comments then we should earn otherwise not.

For me I consider trade is a passive income, can at any time to achieve a successful deal and earn some money but that is not enough for everyone must have a permanent source of income.

The two methods are profitable, but for me I prefer to use trading in order to get money because it is a good way and store for a lot of currencies by working in this field.

It is what are two sources of humiliation, but it is better to learn the techniques of appropriation better in this case because it has a better return and the value that Katie earns or increases about if you are talking about working in the forum is to raise capital as well to improve your ideas and collect them and that you will allocate in the first field

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/15/2020 at 4:55 PM, Jana Ara said:

Those who trade and those who write about crypto complement each other.  Those who write about crypto mean that the writers know trade assets very well.  These two professions can be one in one, and the writers are better known for their crypto business.

They needed to be well informed and well educated about crypto when they want to write something else, because a simple act can make a huge impact, wether for good or for bad.

I choose the both, because I like dedicating most of my time in trading and making used of it in an appropriate way, I do write an o do trade.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

If you have a lot of information and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, you can earn by writing useful articles, but if your trading skills are greater then I think you can gain in trading faster and easier. For me, I walk on both paths equally.

For me the main income that i get is from being a crypto writer because i do not have much knowledge when it comes to trading and therefore the trading efforts that i have made have note been very successful. However i am very curious to learn to trade to increase my income. Also i chose writer over trader because there is no risk with being a writer whereas with the trader there is a high risk and you can lose everything very fast if you are not careful.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/22/2019 at 5:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think the two are completely different
Here you can earn by sharing different opinions, ideas and information
As for when trading, there is a risk, and you must be aware of all things in this field and also have the necessary skills in order not to lose all your money.

I believe that trading cryptocurrency might be very profitable activity if you do it and improving doing it every day, after a year you will definitely have a good income.

It is possible to earn more in crypto from trading. Traders make more money by trading. If we can keep the currency for a while by trading then we will get a lot of profit. However, before investing in Bitcoin, I earn more profit.

Diversifying is the best way to generate income, since you are learning everything and doing everything, obviously without saturating time and mind to have something better in future knowledge and money.

Writing is the poor way to enter the world of encryption free of charge for this, in my opinion, it is necessary to start a coding clerk in order to get cryptocurrencies that enable you to enter the trade well and the writing brings you a lot of experience

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day