Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

In fact, since everyone is making their own opinions on a web site, everyone should post this informative. It will be your income and knowledge and achievement of everyone, thank you

i choices crypto writer , the reason my basic a writer and from writer content i can increase my financial solution and i get learn new project coming because now more project realease .but this is my choices i think more people have different choices .

Both jobs are good ways to earn money but for me because i dont really have much experience about trading i wont risk so much time in that area so my vote is for being a crypto writer. 

I think I would choose to become a trader because I'm not smart enough to write an article about cryptocurrency.

Its totally depend on your interest and both are good, one can do both trading and writing work. I do tarde sometimes while I do write for some projects and really like writing or making crypto content. 

Traders and writers both benefit, without the existence of the merchant writers do not get information about fundamental trade. And vice versa without the existence of a trader a writer can not apply information technical analysis strategies. So work on both sides of the trade and this writer helps you to make profit.

if you are writer maybe you really know how to trade and i think you will do both things.. but for me if i choose one im gonna pick trading more exciting challenge every day.. and after that if im gonna be successful all the this i do i wrote it.

For now, I focus on being a crypto writer because there are many projects that I can try and get more income than trading for now.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

For me I still a writer at this forum ! because I still new here and I dont know a lot of infromation about trading ! but maybe in the future I will make a try 😉 

There are two ways to earn money from crypto the one is that if we have funds then by doing trading we can earn profit and the other is that if we do not have investment and have skills then using our skills and promoting crypto we can earn profit.

20 hours ago, Thefighter said:

The same thing for me here. It's pretty hard to write articles because you need to have a lot of knowledge and do a lot of research which takes a lot of time and I don't have any of that right now

yep, but there are also many irresponsible article writers who only care about money but don't research the articles he writes.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

I am doing both crypto-tradings and writing crypto-related contents on different forums or sites that could pay me for the service. Writing is my main method to have an income, but I am also considering staking. Not now, but later.

nMvFbuZ.png

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 5:41 PM, mansoorndb said:

Both of them i like to write article and reasearch papers about crypto 

And trading of cryptocurrency that is i doing from one year . I get returns and sometimes lose but never lose big amount

I also like both. mainly I am a crypto trader and also I write some analysis about crypto in my social media links. I think making profit from crypto is a very easy way.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

As of now I would be a writer because I'm more comfortable in writing my opinions in different forums. Maybe someday I would try to do trading once I have big fund to invest. 

If I can both of these skills I will indicate to trade, as trading is actual profitable, if you envisage the test and bitcoin become up, I air I possess a new spirit, script is boring.

I don't see that human can't manage two thing it will beeasy just to put more time in one thing and the second stay a second..

I don't any writing talent, so I'm not gonna choose crypto writer. But, trading is one of the best thing I could do, though I still have a long way to go before I become a professional trader. So, trader for me.

is really good at writing, but I say go for it because it has less to do with luck and it's a more sure thing. Both can be good and it depends on you and your talent

In my opinion both are best if you are experts in the any field. 

But if we comparison trader and crypto writer then we found best crypto writer according to the risk side. If we check according to the profit side then we found trader is more profit-able side.

High risk

High return. 

On 12/24/2019 at 10:49 AM, Sumayya said:

Both are good way to earn, but trading should be the main income Because you earn daily, but for writing if you can earn daily then it is also good

To apply for a job as a crypto writer, you have to study in university and pass some academic courses about cryptocurrency otherwise you will not be able to write rich content about crypto for magazines or websites. This is the kind of job that is not suitable for some people but trading can be started with a little investment and some basic training. You can earn good amount of money by using both methods but writing income is more stable than trading income.

Trader would be my choice, Im not a very good writer and I dont have a very good command of the english language, so my only choice will be to trade in crypto. Not much qualification needed for trading as long as you have the capital.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I would say both. Crypto writing can help you make money by making posts like this. And trading can do that too. But what about if you do crypto writing and with your incomes from it you trade ?

3 minutes ago, jekjekey said:

I will choose crypto writer for my main income and as a trader for support my other expenses. t is so hard to choose a trader's life because the price of all crypto currencies are unpredictable and there are huge risk of every investment we do and huge possibility to lost all your funds. so be wise enough to do things that will help you not to drag you down. 

Of course you are right, cryptocurrency trading is first and foremost an investment, since you need to be prepared for the fact that the coin may not go up and have to wait - and this is the investor’s qualities and understanding of the rules.

being crypto writer has a responsibilities,its hard to.think every words you will put together,it takes time and effort,so i prefer to be a trader where i just need to set my buy and sell and analyse the charts.

I think crypto writing is the best  you can provide information to the other and trading is very risky in trading in just one minutes you can lose all your money