Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

Usually entering into any commercial or financial project, it requires capital for this project, and working in the cryptocurrency market does not require the presence of capital, so in my opinion, if anyone wants a regular income, then writing posts and expressing an opinion on topics about the mining coins industry and trading at their prices, either  The trader gets quick income and profit, but he is exposed to loss

If ever I will going to choose, I will choose to become a great trade since the only thing you need to think about is your investment and your investment alone. You only need to keep an eye to the track of price range differences as it has through time so you know when to sell your coins for a better profit and buy coins for a cheaper price which also means another better profit. The posting thing actually have to deal with so many things such as knowledge about the subject, quotas, quality posts and other things. I am not saying that this kind of forum is a bad thing. All I am saying is that, trading is much better since there are only things you need to know which is selling and buying.

• +2 1

i would choose crypto writer since i don't have time to keep up with the latest market news, trading is profitable more than writing anyway if we have enough knowledge so in case i had time i would have chosen trading to make more profits

• +1 1

Both of them are good work to do. I prefer to do both. Currently i am working as a crypto writer, learning about cryptocurrency, gaining knowledge about trading. 

I am also interested in trading, and start when i learned it properly and collected enough money for trading

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Is this something we have to choose? Because I am sure most crypto writers are also trading too. Maybe you think that trading consumes all our day and people are doing nothing else than watching the charts. This is wrong and you have to learn that trading is very different and you will have time to write a book between two trades.

Yes, I am just a crypto writer and I comment on some posts to gain knowledge and income or to earn and learn briefly.  My idea is that if my knowledge is enough then the trading concept will be my next goal.

Focus is the key factor. But if you have a smart brain, you can do a multitask. However, don't push it too much. Our soul is extremely powerful but our body needs a rest.

When I have skills as a crypto writer and crypto trader I will take advantage of these two skills, I will write to earn income in the crypto world and the results I get I will trade on the exchange, there I can double my writing income and there will be a lot of profit . So I don't need any capital from my savings to start trading.

Trader is the modality that suits me best, and also one of the most profitable, there are days when you can make a bigger profit than a normal person who works all month

Слово трейдер мне знакомо,но криптописатель не знаю.Криптописатель, больше подходит для тех кто создаёт  криптомонеты.

I usually do swing trading, that is, from time to time and I have good results, I tried to be a writer but I was not successful, so I still prefer trading

On 12/22/2019 at 4:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

I chose to be a crypto currency trader because the market is more volatile and gives you more chances to win

I prefer trading. In this area you can earn a lot more, given if you have any contribution. You can initially try to become a crypto wirter, but then save up the amount and try trading. In trading you will gain a lot of experience and knowledge. So I advise you to try trading. 

• +2 1

Surely it has to be trading. You can’t make any real money writing can you?

I would love to write about crypto and get paid enough to live on but I don’t think it’s possible. Mining is easily the most profitable if you can’t trade very well.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I aspire to be a good trader, and to be able to make many profits from money, but I had to be a writer trying to build experiences and studies first about trading

Not comparable, people should not think two times before choosing crypto writers which is not risky like crypto trading. You do mot have worry, you will do your job and be paid for it, and if crypto writers like,they can trade. 

The income in the crypto world is definitely numerous. Becoming a crypto writer, depends on the level. Content writing can be lucrative depending on the platform where it's been displayed. For me, trading will be more lucrative, for the fact of leveraging your capital. The two scenero cannot be compared. Trading is the most accepted part.

• +2 1

i am trader i always choose trade Because I am good at it and I make good profit from it . Trading is a job that does not end. you can earn money with trading when you sleep

• +1 1

Trader or crypto write? 

Trading is interesting and very profitable although it requires a whole lot of technical know how while crypto writing Is also interesting but brain teasing, and time consuming 

So it depends on which ever one that works for you but on a personal note, I will prefer trading 

Crypto writers and traders alike make money. I prefer being a crypto trader as my main income, the reason crypto trading is like an art, I can do any job I like. The feeling of pleasure when trading makes me like this job, the art is when I can make a profit I feel very happy.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I really enjoy myself while writing about cryptos and share some of my views here in Cryptotalk, and regard this as a nice way to relief from stress I got when I'm doing trading. However, the economical benefits from doing trading outweigh any profit I can possibly do from writing. 

• +1 2

On 12/22/2019 at 3:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

In my opinion, trader is best than crypto writer. Both these things are just and both of these are very beneficial for us by which we can earn money, but in my view, trading is better than writing because in trading we can earn more money in less time. Whereas if we talk about that writing, then there are lot of time we need in writing. In this way we need more time to earn money in crypto writing, while in crypto trading we can earn more money in less time. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think you can make any money close to profits from trading if you are a crypto writer. It is not easy job either and how much can you earn anyway? Not a lot are paying and you will need to be very good writer to be above the rest.

• +1 1

learn to trade and when you have good capital then trade cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrency trades are able to earn much better

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 11:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Both trader and crypto writer are services that will earn you money the former involves risk and you need a little capital to get started and the later does not involve to start with money in addition to that crypto writer can earn passive income in the long run unlike trading that requires you to observe the chart of a coin and perhaps there is high chance of you loosing . In nutshell crypto writer is generate much income than trading.