Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

for me it's crypto writer because interns of easy way of earning this must be introduce to others and let them learn and to be known all people about this forum that they will earn in this field with just posting and sharing ideas.

If you can manage your time and do both it's great. but if I have to choose I'll go for trading it is the best way to make money on cryptocurrency give time to learn and understand trading and you'll see.it can give you more profit than investing and answering forums.

Trader, there is no doubt about it. Unlimited money, time to work, independence from office, but you need to be successful. so crypto writer for sure.. except there aren't many place to work as crypto writer except here.

I prefer trading than writing because writing need some skills , good language , more information , trading needs only learning analyzes and charts

16 hours ago, bisarkadan said:

for me it's crypto writer because interns of easy way of earning this must be introduce to others and let them learn and to be known all people about this forum that they will earn in this field with just posting and sharing ideas.

I don't think it is very easy to earn by writing. It is a lot easier if you had kept all that you earned and didn't sell for very small prices but waited. This trade would have helped a lot more and I kept reading about working in crypto but I feel that most of these workers don't understand anything about this market and are making horrible mistakes.

Either way, you can get financial gains

If you are a pant writer, you earn by writing new and useful topics that contain important ideas and information

Any trader you will gain from the market movement high and low

But it is good to have experience with both and get double the gains

• +3 1

In fact you can be both, I don't see why you would choose between two. As you are writing about the crypto, you can make trades, too. As per the requirements of your crypto writing job, you will have to analyse the coins, follow the trends and the news and updates about the market so you will gain the insight a trader would need to make successful trades. The trades will not take up much your time so you can do that, as well as writing.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

If you can manage your time and do both it's great. but if I have to choose I'll go for trading it is the best way to make money on cryptocurrency give time to learn and understand trading and you'll see.it can give you more profit than investing and answering forums.

Trader, there is no doubt about it. Unlimited money, time to work, independence from office, but you need to be successful. so crypto writer for sure.. except there aren't many place to work as crypto writer except here.

I prefer trading than writing because writing need some skills , good language , more information , trading needs only learning analyzes and charts

• +3 1

I think both jobs are very good if you like crypto world too much. Although it depends on the skills of each one. If a person is good at writing and understands a lot about cryptocurrencies, the best thing to do is to be a crypto trader because I think that he will succeed and, besides, it is not necessary to invest money as such, although it is necessary to invest time, but in any case it is necessary to invest time.

Regarding traders, it is a great job and you can get a lot of profits, but it is fundamental to study and learn a lot about the market in order to succeed in the long term and not end up quitting.
Anyway, it all depends on the skills of each user and their medium and long term goals.

I prefer to be a writer because it will bring me a sort of stable income , I know that I will get paid for the effort that I put here, and honestly I tried to trade but it was total failure, so i intend to stick here for a while and learn what it takes to make a successful trade, and i intend to be a loyal member to this forum.

Both skills are very useful for earning income. If i have both skills than i use both to earn money. But i have not trading skills. I can only write . Today writer is most suitable than trader. I like this work most.

Yes both are very good jobs so for me I think i will go for crypto writer why because am going to use it to teach people how to work with crypto and am going to help share my knowledge with them

On 12/22/2019 at 11:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

Of course my friend been balance with both skill will really be fun. I will really like to trade more, for some reason I prefer the satisfaction derive from trading, the thrills of your money hanging in some unknown transaction is really amazing.

I think both skills are very useful for earning. I have written skills but i am also interested in trading. I am learning about trading and in future use this skill also. The written skills will improve my knowledge about crypto. I think written is more suitable than trading.

I think trading is more profitable and i would chose trading. Writing is nice job but it's not profitable like trading, but trading requaire proper knowledge. If you don't have any knowledge about trading you'll probably lose your moneys. That's why you always need to improve your knowledge if you want to be efficient trader.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/22/2019 at 6:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

Both are very good as you mention, but being a very experienced trader can make money grow very fast generating very good capital per year so if you start in long-term trading it is a great help.

Good day mate. I believe both will earn you a decent amount of money. But i will personally like to trade because then i will have fulll control over how i earn or make my money. I can trade when ever i like and still make alot of money. But been a writer means you are working under somebody that will pay you for it. And it requires you to spend alot of time as well

I will choose crypto trader as my main income. The reason is that I can only trade on the exchange, buy low and sell high, trading is a job that I love, it's like an art that I explore and sometimes I feel the losses and the gains. Trading is a job that I can't leave because it's like a hobby. I can't write well, so I prefer trading as my main income.

• +1 1