Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

It is good to work in both profession to enable you earn a reliable and profitable income to support and improve living conditions. Starting with crypto writer to make enough amount needed for trading, this two if properly manage can change your whole story and therefore to make you become a crypto multi-millionaire

• +3 1

I don't know what is crypto writter exactly, if you mean to have a job in a big crypto website and have to write articles of the highest quality like the crypto news we read about, then it would be something that will be of interest to me. I am happy with staying at Cryptotalk and reading learning and giving back from what I learn. It helps with getting better in English language too so it matters to me in many ways. 

I don't know how to trade and I watch some tutorials and videos but I think it needs to read a lot and learn everything before I try doing this. Meanwhile I buy Bitcoin and don't sell because I see an investment opportunity that can help me later when I finish my studies and have better finances to begin with a job of mine or create an online shop that I was thinking about.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think according to my skills I am only capable of writing content about cryptocurrency. The trading is quite a crucial act as it requires time and experience. There is a lot of risk getting into it without being knowledgeable about it .

• +2 1

On 11/3/2020 at 3:14 AM, Goyaa said:

Crypto writers and traders alike make money. I prefer being a crypto trader as my main income, the reason crypto trading is like an art, I can do any job I like. The feeling of pleasure when trading makes me like this job, the art is when I can make a profit I feel very happy.

For a person who has passed academic courses about blockchain and has enough study about cryptocurrency, writing about it in social media can be very fruitful because these jobs are well-paid. If they receive their payments in crypto, they can even hold it to increase it to the next level. A trader and a writer don't earn the same because the first one plays with his money but the second one uses his knowledge to earn money. Sometimes traders can earn more but what they earn is not steady.

• +4 1

Crypto writing is a good and best profession but we can make double in just a small time in a trading. Crypto market is the best but we need to make trade in it if we want to earn good money in this market and we make double our investment in a short time.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think to get some knowledge and introduce it to the forum is vmbest fo all the members . So I think the cryptotalk writer I want to become. So that many people can be get awareness about this cryptotalk world.

Both ways are supplementary to each other ifyou are on cyrpto writter you will be getting knowledge either way youre are reading post and it is like a theory then when you are trading now this is the practical part

Crypto trader and crypto writer I think I will go for crypto trader because I understand the concept of trading and I think trading will yield more profits than crypto writer. 

Trader is probably better, although there can be some opportunities for crypto editors or writers by several projects asking for articles that can be high quality and well paid. Most will demand excellent use of english language to be paid better but there are also opportunities in many languages as projects want exposure.

• Useful or interesting 2

For writing you need clients and ofgers to complete but if you are a trader you can earn unlimited so I think learning traing is the best thing to do now a days.

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 5:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

Hello friend for people without investment capital as I believe that the best option is crypto writer, with this we can obtain the theory that will be very necessary for when the time comes to practice, once you have reached a medium fund one can go trading and thus obtain two sources of income...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 22.12.2019 at 13:06, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

I enjoy writting posts for coins, but nothing can be compared with this trading emotions.

• +2 1

I just comment in some post in order to gain knowledge and experience. Now i am learning how to become a good crypto writter.Trading is my next target. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I would love to do both. Crypto writer is difficult and requires to have very good knowledge of both crypto and the language you will be writing. Maybe it is better to try doing that with your native language and create a blog to inform your people about Bitcoin. Trading is something very different and we all are in trading but not as in the way of day traders.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well as for me me i will prefer the both cryptocurrency and trade. Trade is the buying and selling of goods and services for the aim of making profit. When someone engage himself in cryto daily trading you make a lots of profit. So that's the combination of the two.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

As for me, as a beginner, I focus on working here, raising significant capital, and all that matters to me is to be an effective member, and it is good to trade with the money that I earn from here. I can then reconcile between working in the forum and trading.

Trader or crypto writer,I think I will go with both, I will like to trade by investing on a coin that I know will have a brighter future but to trade one need capital to start while I will like to be a crypto writer when I don't have the money to start an investment and if I also need the knowledge on how to trade in the crypto world, mere being a writer will make or let me earn in cryptotalk.

• +4 1

On 12/22/2019 at 3:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Bro i am a trader and crypto writer too i think you should work on both trading and righting about it too it but giving more time to wrighting is better then trading .

• +2 1

Hy my friends i would like to tell you what is difference between writer and  trader,

We can earn money by both ways but in the trading we have to invest and we Can earn profit on our investment in btc and crypto writer is without any investment method to earn money and i want to suggest you if you are new member  you need to be a crypto writer because with this you can make yourself to train for the trading and you can earn money for trading because in this forum you can earn daily $5 without any investment and if yiu want to trader you Have to get the information about the trading then you can Find profit in trading with btc thanks.

• +2 1

These two can be compatible if you trade and write articles about your trades. Presenting your chart and explaining the movement of prices as well as giving predictions is something many traders do. Usually they are in twitter which is useless as only allows a few words to be written but there are better platforms like medium, forums like Cryptotalk and tradingview that helps them.

• +3 1

To be both you need the knowledge and patience and the decision to choose immediately. When with Trader, you need to be sharp. Both on news about tokens together with the rise or drop on the market. While with Crypto writer, you need to have quality contents which could be useful.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I work on both site.Mostly time, I work on trading. I work part time job in crypto writer. Both are great. I am cryptocurrency trader.during seven months, I work on trading. 

I work on both. First i started my work on the cryptotalk forum. I earned talk token as a payment from cryptotalk forum. Then I started trading on yobit with my talk token. No I am maximum time to trading. Because I complete my daily activities of cryptotalk in just 2 to 3 hours. 

Truly loved to be a Crypto writer to get salary for work that does not bring high pressure level. In the case of business, we need to be able to control our emotions so that we can decide to sell at the right time.

It is something different and need so much skills. I find it both hard to do when you are a beginner. A crypto writer needs to have good knowledge of the English language otherwise opportunities are limited. Also need vast knowledge of cryptocurrencies. A trader needs to know technical analysis and have good experience.