Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

Trader is the best than the crypto writer becasue i am a trader and i make good money on the daily basis and in the crypto market those peoples which know market very well ad they trade on it and make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can earn through various means in the crypto world.  But I earn by trading.  Because I'm not a good writer.  Many people earn good money by writing crypto.  However, traders also make a good income by trading.  So anyone can earn by doing what they like.

Perhaps the writer and the merchant achieve gains, but each person has his own method, but the writer may outperform the writer by increasing his experience, which will double his currencies and payments later.

• +1 1

We must take advantage of our work on this site and learn the basics of trading, methods and strategies that enable us to obtain large profits by reading the comments and useful posts posted by others and benefit from the experiences

Ii prefer to be a crypto writer to get paid for work that doesn't really bring higher stress level .the trading concept will be my next target if my knowledge is enough .crypto writer earn some money writing contact .

The traders earn a lot more that the writers just because the trade can work a much as want and the write .because i earn few fixd money from written but i can earn more from trade .and written skill is also improve .

Personally I think write is a good option because we don't need any investment while writing but a trading means we must have investment in it and trade. But the profit that we get from trading Sis far far more than what we get after writing in crypto  so both are brilliant ways to make make .

Hi friend you may have income being both a trader or a crypto writer because they are all work in cryptotalk currency platform that provide income and other lot of benefits, according to my own opinion I will prefer to be a Crypto writer because it will provide me both money, knowledge, experience and other benefits that will make me earn a lot because writing good articles will make you have more knowledge to post on Crypto currency forum and earn enough money for a better living

• Useful or interesting 1

I am currently filling the two jobs because I see in it an increase in experience and knowledge, and on the other hand, I am trading with the addition of my profits and earnings, so we must follow these sound methods

I see trading gives much better profit than writing and anyway it's the first method I learnt in crypto and was able to get good income from it , I recently wanted to try earning by writing , that's why I joined this forum and I liked it but still see trading gives much better profits if we had experience

• +2 1

Being a crypto writer requires you to have lots and big experience in the crypto world. You have to be a good trader before you can become a good writer. Writing comes as a resukt of you being good at it. I will take to being a trader at every point in time for the imaginary profit

I would like to juggle with both careers. A trader in the day and a Crypto writer in the evening. But for a Crypto writer the opportunities are limited except in Cryptotalk. But Trading can be done if we have the knowledge and capability to do the task.

If you can manage your time and do both it's great.but if I have to choose I'll go for trading it is the best way to make money on cryptocurrency.give time to learn and understand trading and you'll see.it can give you more profit than investing and answering forums.

for me it's crypto writer because interms of easy way of earning this must be introduce to others and let them learn and to be known all people about this forum that they will earn in this field with just posting and sharing ideas.

Trader, there is no doubt about it. Unlimited money, time to work, independence from office, but you need to be successful. so crypto writer for sure.. except there aren't many place to work as crypto writer except here.

I prefer trading than writing because writing need some skills , good language , more information , trading needs only learning analizes and charts

Make use of the both advantage to make your desire dreams become reality. Take writing topics and posting campaign earning crypto currency gradually savings the money for a certain period of time, after acquiring the experience of trading then used the savings for trading crypto currencies earning double profit

2 hours ago, Rupsha Ibnat said:

I think writing is a good option because we don’t need any investment when writing but a trading means we must invest and trade in it.  But the benefits we get from Sis trading are much more than what we get after writing in crypto so both are brilliant ways.

It is wrong to say writing doesn't need investment. It certainly needs! It requires lots of knowledge and education and these are the investments for a good writing. Can you write a crypto article that impresses so many readers? It is not a easy task to do. An article without views will produce no income for you. Trading is a better option for less knowledgeable people. It only requires some capital and knowing some trading rules to start. Successful crypto writers have steady income which is a big privilege.

I'd rather like to be the cryptocurrency trader.Some important skills help a person to be a good trader to earn benefits from the trading but cryptowriter is time taking process and person should put more efforts. I think so friends.

Hello frind! I will like to add little contribution to this .Both should not be left on torched. From writing in crypto one can gather some money to start investment. It was also from writing that you gained enough knowledge and information that will help you in real crypto trading. 

To become a cryptocurrency trader, you need capital to start with and most of the members here do not have good capital to start trading.
Therefore, I will limit myself to writing until I can raise good capital and then start trading digital currencies.
In any case, both jobs are profitable and they secure a decent life for those who work for them.

• +2 1

Trading is very enjoyable. Looking at the screen and reading the chart makes me happier because I don't like writing. Some have a talent for writing and connecting sentences, while others are better at buying, selling and trading. 

I think trading is the best way for online earning. You can easily earn money with trading. But for trading you have experience in trading and have knowledge about crypto trading. Then you can take profit otherwise you lose your money.

• +1 1

To become a trader, you must have a certain amount of capital.

In order to become a kripto writer, it is necessary to have advanced knowledge about the crypto money world.

As a result, while this is sometimes a matter of preference, sometimes it can be a mandatory choice. Here it is always possible to do both, or to just go along one track. Because both ways have their own advantages and disadvantages.

I am currently progressing very slowly on both roads.

Edited by zagzag
Letter error fixed

Dear, the work in all areas of cryptocurrencies is very good, and that the work in writing articles and posts is very good because we earn money and gain new experiences, but the best is to trade currencies and trade them, they are more profitable. 

• +4 1