Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

On 12/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

Crypto writer I think this will be my primary in income because in writing, you can share knowledge on the other crypto users and you may help them as well even though you earn a little. In writing we can introduce cryptocurrency to those people who lack knowledge about crypto. 

Crypto writing because it is cheaper and can pay faster then trading.

It has no risk attached financial and it broadens ones understanding of crypto and the market

To be honest, I want to become an electronic writer more, I love to write but I am not sure if its income meets me so maybe I will choose to trade.

To be a trader we need huge money to invest, for right now i am just a crypto writer, if i get huge money then fir sure would like to trading.

Its always better to be a trader so that u know about the market feature & the market analysis. Being a trader u can earn more profit & become rich soon than being a just writer ....this become trader & rule the Whales.

You can see it everywhere on any major website. As long as crypto is alive you will find them anywhere. but it could be a lot for someone else, hope that person trades with it rather than send it to double your bitcoin websites. The great concern about what the prices will lead to with trading. 

I think being a crypto writer will be more beneficial and one can also combine the two. I will rather love to be a good writer and get rewarded for what I do. Then we can also combine the two, you can make money from writing and there after invest in some well established coin.

Welcome with me
  My main income from encryption is writing and posting here on the forum
I am not a merchant yet, I am satisfied with writing, reading and learning about coding

The both is profitalble .. but I think if you trade you will earn more money .. and it will be great if earn more money 

I am a crypto writer here. I have been working here for few days and I found this work interesting. I can learn many things from gere about the market as well as earn money for doing posts too

On 12/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, amiraliko said:

It depends on you. if you just want to spend your money on trading. that's right. but my suggestion is that if you don't have a lot money so your best option is writing.

I agree if you don't have a lot of money then writing is the best option to follow

On 12/22/2019 at 11:17 AM, fuer44 said:

write, because clearly we don't need capital in the form of money. we just need to learn to make good content about crypto.

Yes of course and without risk!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think both a great sites for Crypto users to be at, looking at trading, will seriously need more attention and patients when having to follow out trading pairs. But Crypto writers too has their own duty there, as it requires you to be notified and know details when trying to write journals when big minds follows it

In business, we need to be able to control our emotions so that we can make the right buying decisions.
General Chat Chat Loung....

In business, we need to be able to control our emotions so that we can make the right buying decisions.
General Chat Chat Loung...

Our soul is very strong but our body needs rest. Focus is the key. But if you have a smart brain, you can do a multitask. But don't stress it too much...

I'll make some profit and earn with easy trade and grab for the next bull. I'm buying $ 70 BTC for the first time and investing in cloud mining sites after the loss....

What makes these two things completely different is because the kind of Brazil that follows for these two things is completely different, and also, of course, both have to be knowledgeable on either platform or they are actually on their platformI think there is no need to be profitable because the two platforms require a lot of money or it is not possible to earn a good amount of money

I would choose crypto writer, because you wil not investing money, all you have to do is to write about the forum nothing more nothing less, and also more learning you earned. 

In these both have more money but make sure do every work as a profession. If you do these type of work as a part time then it is not that much profitable for your future life 

On 12/22/2019 at 1:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

I personally think that writing is more profitable than trade. I tried the two methods, but writing was more profitable. The reason in my opinion is that writing is not a risk. You write well only and get daily income. As for trade, it is profit and loss.

On 12/22/2019 at 5:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I will choose as crypto trader which i have an experience on it, although i'm not an expert.

Well, this kind of job is definitely depends on what skill you had. Crypto writer also good job for making an income, because this job don't need a capital at the first place.

I've been trading Eobit, and for the past several days, you've heard about cryptocurrency, and you know for yourself, if you know anything, or if you share something, you can share it with other peopleIt seems to me a lot of cool things about crypto, we know more about crypto it's a good thing, I'm a crypto writer and businessman

If you have a good content and articles you can be able make money on cryptocurrency writing, it help's anybody that doesn't have capital to trade to be able to raise fund through content writing or article writing I think the both cryptocurrency job is good for everybody. 

On 12/22/2019 at 11:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Well from my point of view  every user in this forum is a trader and also a crypto writer you might ask how I said this because when we write articles and create topics we get paid and we then inturn trade the coins and convert it into our country's currency

On 12/22/2019 at 3:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There are much better you used both the skills because both skills will increase your monthly income. I have both then I am sure I used my both skills trading as well writing skills. 

The both can still yield income if you have a nice prospect. A crypto writer create awareness to the public or which other ways. Thereby putting money to it's pocket, likewise a trader. For me, I will go for trading.

It seems that crypto trader will earn more money.Cryptocurrency trading involves specialization on price movements via a CFD trading account or buying and selling the underlying coins via an exchange .

How to become a crypto trader

Purchase bitcoin using a bank card or bank transfer, purchase other cryptocurrency for trade using bitcoin.sell those cryptocurrency  for more bitcoin or wait or you can sell at high or low price.then Transfer the bitch back to a USD exchange and sell to transfer to your bank.