Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

7 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

One of my 'real world' jobs is a professional copywriter, but I spend 99% of my time in crypto, writing here and trading, accounting, trading, writing a satire column, and trading more.

is your writing more about crypto or is it in general? because i see a lot of people on here call themselves crypto writers because the forum allow everyone to write and earn.

If I want to make money through cryptocurrency, we have to write it in the comment box. If you want to make cryptocurrency a financial year, then we need to write it and think it applies to everyone.

5 hours ago, Nahid hasan said:

Becoming a crypto writer takes more time to accumulate money but requires no capital. Traders require higher analytical techniques.If you just continue to be a writer, you will miss those golden opportunities. There are some big opportunities in the business 

i think a lot of people are getting into this one because they are making efforts and not spending any money but rather getting money from crypto.

I prefer trading for earning with cryptocurrency because trading brings in more money than writing crypto post online, if you are a good trader and have a good size of crypto assets to trade with you can easily make about 20us - 40us trading.

in the event that you simply need to spend your cash on exchanging. truth is stranger than fiction. be that as it may, my proposal is that in the event that you don't have a great deal cash so your best alternative is composing.

6 hours ago, Maheen khan said:

no idea

Then why do you make a post if you don't know what is talked about because you are like spamming because you've created content that does not consist of 100 characters and above and it looks unappropriate to see a post that has a content of "no idea" only.

Prefer traders but are constrained by capital, start learning to become a crypto writer and increase knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

for me it's crypto writer because interms of easy way of earning this must be introduce to others and let them learn and to be known all people about this forum that they will earn in this field with just posting and sharing ideas.

Time,Passion, resilience and dedication matters here, the both can be handle at a time, when there is zeal for it. I do the two side but am more on trading, writing takes much time. And trading is fast ..

On 12/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

I think both are very good and very promising choices. If you have more ability in both jobs, why not just take advantage of both because it is very helpful and you can produce even greater.

If you can manage your time and do both it's great.but if I have to choose I'll go for trading it is the best way to make money on cryptocurrency.give time to learn and understand trading and you'll see.it can give you more profit than investing and answering forums.

On 12/22/2019 at 3:36 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

If I have knowledge of trading and crypto writing then I think trading would be main income because with trading you would earn more income and in writing you can not earn more than 100000 satoshis if you work on many forums. It is not easy to work on forums.

For me trading is profitable enough if you know what you're doing and understand how the market works and of course have some knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

12 hours ago, Shojib said:

There is not fundamental difference betweens trede or crypto worker. Crypto worker is a person Who   are involved with this crypto trade. They also work according to the command.     

writing is easier that trading

writing is safer than trading

trading is, theoretically, more profitable than writing.

so would like to choose trading because i know how to trade and i'm comfortable with it

I think the Crypto trading, or cryptocurrency trading, is simply the exchange of cryptocurrencies. Like in Forex, you can also buy and sell a cryptocurrency for another, like Bitcoin or altcoin for USD and Euro. This is one way of getting involved in the world of cryptocurrencies without having to mine it.

I will prefer trading instead of being crypto writer because in trading, you can get some money from it day by day, and you can't do anything just to sitting pretty to your couch and wait for your profit to gain. Happy posting.

I am a crypto writer and I complete it to acquire rewarded for exertion that doesn't sincerely result in top stress levels. In trading, we are compulsory to be skilled to say our emotions subsequently we tin find time for decisions about import and advertising at the upright time.

i am know both of them i will select the trading as the job.because trading will generate more money for me.if not then of course writing.basically the time produce money and of course the big amount is the priority 

Traders is the best from a way and it's depan on what amount you put if you capital is big you have big incoming if small you got Small incoming

Writing is best for beginners who do not have the capital. As for people with experience and capital, they prefer trading and I prefer both.

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/22/2019 at 11:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

First like you rightly said both are good, but no matter how good a writer could be, cannot be compare to a professional trader, trading depends on how much you invest in there though, but a good trader can make over 5 BTC daily, which is not possible for a professional writer.

On 12/22/2019 at 5:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

If I've both skills (trader and crypto writer) of course I will choose the trader as the main income, because being a crypto trader is more challenging and promising profit, and makes the writer skill as a second income, and I can write my experience and success as a crypto trader that can be useful for many people,

I think write because it's easier and safer way to earn, you will not invest any of your crypto, there'll be no need to sacrifice other than your effort and time. Also this type of job is way better because you can really learn a lot about cryptocurrency.

I will do both to get the main income and income from trading and by writing from both sides I get more income for me because I am sure my future will be bright through this.

You must take advantage of all available methods to collect cryptocurrencies. You can use writing as well as trading at the same time and achieve double profits and revenues

Life is great and enjoy it