What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

In my native country there are a lot of people who do not know Bitcoin and crypto and do not know how to deal with it, I hope that my country will improve soon.

Crypto currencies have not been legalized or regulated in my country yet, but many people here deal with cryptocurrencies without problems, and perhaps in the future the government is considering legislation this area, but I do not think this will be soon.

My country is not open in crypto currency. There has no strict rules and regulations pertaining to crypto currency, it is not that known in my country.

In my country the government is not making approche or even talking about the block chain technology so also individuals here a wery abiut the crypto currency market beliving it is all a scam. 

In my country like most of countries not fully legal but somehow our government gave us an opportunity to make investments in crypto market without any tension so far so good in future what's happening i can't say clearly about it. 

In my country bitcoin is not that Common and its not yet legalized by the government but they are aware about it and they might legalize it soon in future.

I am from asian country and literally noone knows about Bitcoin and Crypto currency here. Only few techy knows about the Crypto currency and if we talk about the government they says the Investment in any Crypto is subject to illegal task. Hope government understand later and it will regret for sure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My country is behaving as most countries right now, concerning cryptocurrencies. They hold a wait and see attitude, not making any legislation and not banning crypto. They allow the use and investing, but they are cautious waiting to see what will happen.

We don't have any restrictions on cryptocurrency, we can used cryptocurrency without restrictions but it is not yet legalized

3 hours ago, Readmm said:

In my country, cryptocurrencies are not prohibited, but not officially permitted, that is, we conduct some operations, but there is no official reporting on this area.

Maybe because the state and the government are confused about what to do so they are taking the middle step which is not prohibited but not legalized right. they monitor it until they really believe crypto is very good.

The BTC has the highest capitalizatiоn over the other cryptocurrencies and this makes it more attractive to use the BTC over the other digital currencies because bitcоin will mark the course of all digital currencies. That's why I prefer the BTС

My country is issuing some sort of the regulatory to control the cryptocurrency projects. Here we have to pay taxes to the government foe each and every crypto transactions which are made within the domestic cryptocurrency exchange platform.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

i dont yet hear news about my country supporting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but i thimk that they will not support it because of the economic status that my country have. 

Hello friends, I am from Nepal, trading of cryptocurrency or Bitcoins is considered illegal in our country, so it's high risk for us to work online, despite of the fact, it is illegal I am still into cryptocurrency and will be always, no matter what your countries policies restricts about. I am doing on my own and will be always!

On 11/12/2019 at 1:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

In many countries crypto are illegal now. I think in my country also announced it as illegal long time ago. But recently I heard a news about this that our government will adopt Blockchain soon.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

My country seems to have a mixed stand on bitcoin. Whereas there are not many retail stores or even online stores that are able to accept bitcoin, thereby limiting the uses of bitcoin in our country substantially, there are a few bitcoin atms that allow us to buy bitcoin with our fiat currency. As a result i think they are quite divided on where to stand with crypto, but i hope that this changes in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/12/2019 at 9:42 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

My country is still dealing with cryptocurrencies as a kind of risk to the local currency, so many suffer from a large case of the ban on the electronic currency market in general, whether it is in circulation, or even in the maintenance of these currencies.

In my country there is no law restricting cryptocurrencies and also cryptocurrencies hasn't yet been adopted in my country , we are just free doing anything we want with cryptocurrencies in our country.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

He made two decisions in this regard, and digital currencies were prepared to deal with them in a country that I do not know the reasons for, but it is not useful for the most part now he works in secret and they have to review the decision because it is suitable for them as well.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Cryptocurrencies are illegal in some countries but not like my country, it has not disrupt our economy. Many countries support it and they are not affected. 

I live in Belarus and the special decree was set about cryptocurrencies which made it easier to develop crypto world, but it is only on the paper, it is not so good on the practice.

I suggest the poor countries

And which they are facing USA

Like Syria Iran and north Korea

They are really needs to this project

In the daily economy

In my country, they want to start controlling bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but there is still no law on this issue, and therefore the cryptocurrency is not regulated in any way.

In my country, crypto currency is not banned nor completely regulated.  Most of people from my country didn't know about crypto world. And some people are using it. Government have not any proper law about crypto usage. 

I am from UK. And here in my country the uses of cryptocurrencies are quite in a large scale. A lot of people love to use cryptocurrencies for their purchasing. A lot of companies also investing in crypto related stuffs. So soon the country will fully depend on cryptocurrencies i guess. I think the uses of cryptocurrencies should be available all over the world.