What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

I'm from South East Asia and I could see a lot people still don't know what crypto or blockchain technology is. Bitcoin is not prohibited nor regulated. There is no proper consultation from the government and has not interfere crypto and tries to regulate it. Maybe in the future. 

• +2 2
  • +5 1

My country like others. It is prohibited. It needs adopting and regulating to be legal. BTC is not acceptable currency now. 

• -1 1

Well, in my country, i'd never heared some news about cryptocurrency if this is legal or what but many people use this for transactions and payments so i cant say if this is illegal from us or not.

• +1 1

In my country, everything is related to cryptocurrencies is prohibited and illegal, you can't deal with bitcoin or other coin, recently they updated their laws to make it so hard. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I`m from interesting country called Russia and here our government doesn`t want to make cryptocurrency legal, but they are going to create some taxes on crypto 

• +1 1

Many country not accept cryptocurrency. It’s illegal way to traders. Like India and many more country not accept bitcoin. 

• -1 1

in my country(italy) the crypto are legal and partially regulated, if they are kept on a foreign exchange the taxes on a possible capital gain must be declared and paid, if kept on a private wallet they must not be declared

• +2 1
  • +3 2

In my country crypto is still in ace age. No proper laws to regulate it. When I wanted to get an official licence for my activity, it was a headache and for me, and for governments institutions 😄

• +1 1
  • +3 1

CryptoGamblersPub - Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites 

In my country the trade with bitcoin is very high due to the economic crisis that exists, many people save their money with crypto currencies and it is also something normal and common to talk and use bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I'm from Brazil and my country wasn't aware of cryptocurrency until around last year. Now, some institutions are trying to regulate crypto and that sux a lot.. ¬¬

It's not forbidden, but my country already has one of the biggest taxes in the world and, now, is trying to tax the only viable way to escape them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My country is under no decision yet, and that doesn't stop us from using it, i don't know what their next decision will be whether they will accept it or no

• +1 2

I am from the Philippines and a lot of people here still don't know about cryptocurrencies and they don't know these exists so it is hard to explain it to them what it is.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, T.H Nayeem said:

Many country not accept cryptocurrency. It’s illegal way to traders. Like India and many more country not accept bitcoin. 

I belong from India, and India has not banned cryptocurreny also it has not made it legal. Only the thing is that Reserve bank of India has stopped banking services from dealing in cryptocurreny & bitcoin. However this case is been in supreme court and ongoing with hearings.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

As far as I know, Russian regulators have recently been very good at cryptocurrency startups, and this process is gradually yielding only positive results. Many companies declare their readiness to work with digital money and even enter the crowdsale market.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

pxf.jpg

9 hours ago, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

I am from Bangladesh.. our country don't stand for crypto currency.. crypto currency is illegal in our country mate.. we are going through so much problem and facing so much problem cause crypto are illegal in our country that's why we are facing problem about withdrew crypto via bank and so many scammer are also active so much here.. they scam so much people when they try to sell there crypto via man to man..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I'm from the Philippines, and the government accepts it as a fiat money. But they do not accept it as a alternative money. They even have a bill about cryptocurrency.

The BSP has released Memorandum Circular No. 944 that serves as guidelines for virtual currency exchanges in the country.

B.S.P is the central bank for the Philippines

You can read the full article here:

https://bitpinas.com/cryptocurrency/is-bitcoin-legal-in-the-philippines/

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I'm from Kazakhstan! There are no laws on cryptocurrency here! And very few exchange offices with cryptocurrencies and similar services!

• -1 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Aliyy said:

In my country bitcoin is still prohibited and they don't  consider bitcoin as a currency but we used it to purchased things online from another country.

That is Bitcoin for us, the permission of our country of residence is not really necessary to be able to use Bitcoin. The countries that tried to ban the use of Bitcoin have learnt that Bitcoin is not a national currency, so it is beyond the control of any particular territory.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

13 minutes ago, Yawar said:

Well here in My country Pakistan, am facing same situation according to cryptocurrency buying and selling. Very few peoples are actually trading and very few exchanges are working here. I hope our government allow crypto base trade system.

Thanks for the comment! I did not think that there are bitcoin investors in Pakistan! Bitcoin unites people of all countries!

• -1 1
  • +1 1

14 hours ago, Ajlovez7 said:

I am living here in the Philippines wherein adapting into cryptocurrencies is not that chronically high. It’s not that common to others unlike to the neighbor country like sg, japan, hk, and many more. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

at this time my country is not yet standing in bitcoin or cryptocurreny, because my country still uses fiat currency, and fiat currency in my country is very strong maybe for now bitcoin cannot stand in my country

• +2 2

22 hours ago, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny?

The situation in my country is neutral, though there's a popular e-payment company that supports Bitcoin as a mode of payment, in partnership with a digital wallet service that support local currency and various top altcoins such as BCH, XRP and ETH. Thus, makes it possible to transact and trade products using bitcoin as payment. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

For in my country there may not have been any decision about this crypto currency. Everything works normally, there are no restrictions on transactions using crypto and I have never heard of whether crypto is banned in my country or not.

• +2 1