What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

I live in Russia, and we do not have any problems with this yet, but this is for now. As soon as the government knows about it in full, they will do this to get more money from the citizens. They already want to introduce some laws banning anonymity, and the electricity meter, so people do not mine!

• +2 1

7 hours ago, zhaazure27 said:

For in my country there may not have been any decision about this crypto currency. Everything works normally, there are no restrictions on transactions using crypto and I have never heard of whether crypto is banned in my country or not.

Ohh that means , your country is in no situation to answer about cryptocurreny. It's not legal and not even banned Cryptocurreny in your country, might be u have to wait little for knowing your governments stand!!.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

Hello in my country actually it still doesn't matter if people want to do business in cryptocurrency, whether it's trade or investment, it's still permitted, it's just not used as a currency and not allowed to shop using bitcoin, that's all, the rest is okay, so I'm happy here

With the current rise in number of countries demanding for regulation of cryptocurrency user, it won't be long before it becomes a global affair, because that is the only outlet seemingly open to the governments to be able to monitor people's finances.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Ajlovez7 said:

Ohh that means , your country is in no situation to answer about cryptocurreny. It's not legal and not even banned Cryptocurreny in your country, might be u have to wait little for knowing your governments stand!!.

Yes I think it is like that, maybe they actually already know about crypto currencies, it's just that they haven't taken any action because they haven't felt a significant impact from crypto currencies.

• +1 1

Ну, я думаю, что моя страна является биткойн-дружественной, потому что они позволяют нам оплачивать наши продукты и потребности, такие как вода и электричество, используя биткойн с использованием этого приложения, которое также может быть вашим кошельком

• +2 1

My country stances about cryptocurrencies remains neutral, there is no official announcement declaring or restricting the use of cryptocurrency.

• -1 1

I am from Bangladesh.My country also think that cryptocurrency is  illegal traders  and also Don't accept bitcoin too.It's only happen for lacking of cryptocurrency knowledge.Many people doesn’t know what is  crypto-currency?They don’t know about future of cryptocurrency.  

• +2 1

I'm from South East Asia i consider legal, regulating. It's probihited to use bitcoin, As a payment of bills and can transfer bitcoin to other wallet. Converting bitcoin to local money, Bitcoin here it's not ban but not recognize a currency. We can use bitcoin but not consider currency by the government.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, my country has banned bitcoin. And the rule is, if anybody found caught on using bitcoin will be sent to jail for half of a year's or more. I am not seeing any chances of bitcoin legal in my country.      

• +1 1

My country is Bangladesh and in my country, cryptocurrency and Bitcoin transactions do not And here it is considered illegal because that is an online currency so it is not seen as seriously in my country which I think is harmful to our country and what you  think about  this

• +2 1

My country is trying to completely remove the cryptocurrency from the entire system and close the entire free Internet to the lock, so to speak, to cover the iron curtain. But it is to bitcoin in General, the country is more or less normal. And how are things in your country?

• +1 1

In my country bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not yet legalized as legal currencies. Bitcoin and crypto in my country are only legal as digital assets, no transactions are allowed.

• +1 1

In my country it is good to use bitcoin it is not prohibited by the government unless they tell the people that be careful in using cryptocurrency in the internet although there are bad sides of using it but is not illegal but if you use it on the good thing.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

in my country bitcoin and other crypto are still illegal, the government still recognizes them as digital assets, still far from the main goal of creating bitcoin as a currency

• +2 1

The government of my country has signed an agreement with one of the big cryptos last year to help create a blockchain service for agricultural related purposes. Apart from that there is not much crypto knowledge or usage in my country. But i think the government is open towards crypto.

• +2 1

In my country people are allowed to do transactions and use bitcoin and other crypto, but our government doesn't see crypto as currency. It's good that our government allows us to use crypto.

• +1 1

Our country allows us to use cryptocurrency. As far as I know, as long as this cryptocurrency can be used in transaction which have material impact on Anti-Money Laundering.

• +1 1

Our central bank do regulate limited number of crypto such as bitcoin and ethereum through a specific digital payment app. But the government do not conform to any crypto to be used officially in the country. Still the bitcoins were too popular among citizens. 

Edited by izDazma
Duplicated paragraph
  • +2 1

My country is that Bangladesh considers bitcoin illegal in my country and those who use bitcoin against them in their legal system .But we hope that our country is soon realizes btc it helpful of our life...

• +1 1

I don't want my mention
The country where I live is forbidden to deal in cryptocurrencies permanently and my country's law is punishable

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/12/2019 at 2:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

so far not yet, whether it's for prohibition or agreement. not the official rules from my country's government for crypto. all are still running according to the flow and rules of the market, exchangers, or crypto itself.

• +2 1

In my country, the cryptocurrency is absolutely legal and is perceived even positively by the president himself. If anyone does not know, I come from Russia. The only problem with cryptocurrency is that it is almost always used to sell drugs.

• +1 1

in my country (the philippines) we are increasingly becoming crypto-friendly. philippines has an active crypto community.

• +1 1

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are currently prohibited in the country where I live for unknown reasons
But I think the reason for the ban is illegal trade

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it