What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

I am from India recently in our country all the ban has lifted off on cryptocurrency which has been running from 2018 I think this is very positive news for all cryptocurrency market and people's of India 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/25/2020 at 5:17 AM, pablomarwan said:

He made two decisions in this regard, and digital currencies were prepared to deal with them in a country that I do not know the reasons for, but it is not useful for the most part now he works in secret and they have to review the decision because it is suitable for them as well.

I think that my country is being neutral in their decision with cryptocurrency because until now it is not banned and I hope that it will never be banned because I think that they are gonna accept cryptocurrencies soon. 

13 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

I am from India recently in our country all the ban has lifted off on cryptocurrency which has been running from 2018 I think this is very positive news for all cryptocurrency market and people's of India 

Dear friend I'm also from India really its good step take by our government to remove this ban against crypto , two years fights later now crypto legalized in our country, but still we are noobs in crypto because my country not provide all facilities, but now so many members add in crypto and improve crypto in our country.

My country bitcoin or crypto world is not banned , but unfortunately it nit support it , for that we face many problems to withdraw our money in real life , this take a lot of time and money , i wish my country support bitcoin , because if it do this , all my problem will solved.

• +2 1

On 09.05.2020 at 10:55, Rezort said:

I live in Belarus and the special decree was set about cryptocurrencies which made it easier to develop crypto world, but it is only on the paper, it is not so good on the practice.

In my country, for example, the cryptocurrency is not officially accepted, but there are no special prohibitions. There may be restrictions for very large amounts.

Only talking about crypto and some people declare it as a part of goods they own. Nobody can control and authorities can’t regulate cryptocurrency here

• Useful or interesting 1

In my country Bitcoin is not rejected, but it does not receive support from the government as the way is opened for young people to earn cryptocurrencies, but the relationship remains directly between traders and brokers who buy and sell cryptocurrencies with a license from the government

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

recently our county accept Crypto currency in our region this is really a great News because from India there is a lot of trader belong from here .

we can accept bitcoin as well other Crypto currency is accepted by worldwide. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In my country there are no laws that prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies or allow it legally but in spite of this there are a lot of people working in this field without any problems and without any restrictions

In France (where I live), cryptoccurencies are legal and profits must be included in the tax declaration. There is no problem by using cryptocurrencies here.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

My country is still neutral towards bitcoin and cryptocurrency but I don't think this will last as many people in the government don't believe in bitcoin.

Situation with cryptocurrency in my country is uncertain. Most people support it, but government doesn`t give any official announcements about this. Only few people talk about it in mass media 

On 13.05.2020 at 13:14, iLatios said:

Only talking about crypto and some people declare it as a part of goods they own. Nobody can control and authorities can’t regulate cryptocurrency here

I am from Ukraine. In my country the situation with cryptocurrency was the same till the April, 2020. The new anti-corruption law and rules for income declaring has been adopted. And nowadays cryptocurrency was announced as a type of virtual assets, that while filling in the declaration you should point in the field "description of the subject matter" the name of the crypto, for example Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc, the amount, the date when it was bought, every date for every separate bought part of amount, the date and amount of last transaction and so on)))))) but how this regulations will work the future will show. Because it seems to me that this law looks like something one-sided, and not in favour of the crypto owners. Because other things like crypto projects are not so widely accepted and supported in our country)))) it seems to me that government just would like to get a lot via taxes from citizens, but there are no points in this law or declaration rules how the citizens assets and their rights will be protected))) 

Well my country know about this cryptotalk and it 

Is legal i have not worried about this because i earn

And trade without against any rules even many 

People are use this forum in my country.

I hope that one day the government will consider legalizing Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin which recognized as most popular Cryptocurrency.In my location Cryptocurrency is not yet a legal currency because the law of the country has prohibit the use of digital currency all over the nation.

Dear friend my country Is one among the countries which have Not a good relationship with cryptocurrency but recently there  is happy news coming from my country. They have removed the the ban in the Bitcoin

There is no specific position in my country regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrency, because there is no extensive knowledge of crypto and blockchain between people here and users of cryptocurrencies in my country are few, I hope in the future the number of crypto users in my country will increase

On 3/8/2020 at 2:35 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

My country accept cryptocurrencies like litecoin and bitcoin. I heard today about some people that to teach people about it. 

my country also support cryptocurrency and bitcoin which is very good because these days cryptocurrency is rising so fast so in that case we want cryptocurrency and we also need bitcoin atm in our country 

At my country there are no such restrictions and using cryptocurrencies is great (not mentioning country due to security reasons and privacy as well).

There are also shops available for trading virtual currency into fiat which is the best. So i think world is trying to adopt this the best way possible.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

In my country, there is no dealings in cryptocurrencies, but there is no official permission to deal with it, and I have not been exposed to any violations since it started.

Also in my country crypto currencies are illegal, but i just wonder one thing... Its illegal and our government leaders warned us that we can lost our money with crypto currencies. But there are many public events for teaching bitcoin in my country, so i real confused about that.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My country supports and legalise cryptocurrency so long as is being acquired in a legal way and isn't those of the blackmarket. We are hoping the government should introduce our own cryptocurrency soon.

I'm from Nepal and in my country, bitcoin and cryptocurrency are in very poor condition. I think only 1 percent of people will know about crypto and Governments also doing nothing in crypto market.

• +2 1

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are in great demand in our country and most people work in crypto. This is supported by the government so no one can operate illegally The price of cryptocurrency is increasing at a faster rate than before.

My country (Beligum) doesn't have any form of restrictions for bitcoin and cryptocurrency whatsoever. But cryptocurrency companies (exchanges in particular) are regulated according to the EU AML policy and KYC and a heavy tasks of 33% but it hasn't been implemented here in Brussels.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy