What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

On 11/12/2019 at 3:42 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

Cryptocurrencies should not be regulated by governments because this violates the principle of P2P and is something that you want to avoid with the cryptocurrencies of this system, so it is better to always be decentralized.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my country there is a great economic and political crisis, my country is sanctioned by the international community, which prevents it from having access to many activities of the international community, the government has seen the opportunity to evade these sanctions through the cryptocurrencies, so the country accepts cryptocurrencies and the country has also created its own cryptocurrency to obtain funds and face the great economic crisis it faces. This cryptocurrency created by the government has a very limited field of action, as it is only present in a few national exchange houses, but the idea is to obtain income in cryptocurrencies avoiding international economic sanctions.

Bitcoin is not prohibited nor regulated. There is no proper consultation from the government and has not interfere crypto and tries to regulate it. We are going through so much problem and facing so much problem cause crypto are illegal in our country that's why we are facing problem about withdrew crypto via bank and so many scammer are also active so much here. 

Cryptocurrencies are fully banned in my country, some months ago, the Government even passed a law of tracking all the accounts that's used to purchase cryptocurrency and to block them instantly and you'll face the consequences of the law if you're caught.

So it's highly prohibited here

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The cryptocurrencies in my country are acceptable, you cannot mine because it is illegal to be mining cryptocurrencies, but for the rest of the things cryptocurrencies are accepted and respected in this country, it is stipulated that they will soon make ATMs that change the cryptocurrency in Physical dollars, I greatly hope that happens, but I do not want to pay so many commissions and I hope that they work well, I hope that all the countries of the people who are in this group can be accepted in the future.

• +3 1

Now the mining machines are launched in my country and the mining is start and soon i hope the crypto is completely legal in my country and we can than use it officially in our country becasue the bill is summited to the high authorities and i hope soon they pass the bill.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The name of our country is Singapore and the cryptocurrency here is very well known. Many people earn income through publishing which is increasing day by day.Many people in our country invest on Bitcoin

Some countries legislate it and help its circulation, while others are forbidden, money laundering and tax evasion, so the laws are uneven. But due to the decentralization of this market, it is easy and easy to work for it from any part of the earth

Bitcoin is yet to be fully adopted in my country hut there are local buyer that promote using cryptocurrency and there is no any restrictions to those using cryptocurrency, and we hope in the nearest future banks should start accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. 

We in Syria have a lot of things that are forbidden, not just Bitcoin, even the dollar is forbidden to deal with inside the country. The state here adopts the economic closure system, which is undoubtedly stupid.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency s not banned in my country and actually very few people are aware of what it is and few people are working in it . We do not have any legislations or regulations, you can work freely and it is an additional source of income that really helps in those hard times especially if you are a university student or responsible for a family.

• +3 1

In my nation, bitcoin isn't yet affirmed or object,

yet individuals can utilize bitcoin with their obligation.

Bitcoin will be on a dim side since individuals in my nation are sitting tight for the legitimateness of bitcoin so individuals can begin to utilize bitcoin and open numerous courses about bitcoin to people in general. Perhaps it will require additional time before my administration will endorse bitcoin,

however I am certain the public authority will do that since I think individuals here need to look through the other alternative to bring in cash.

Despite the fact that they actually utilize the customary method to bring in cash like work in the workplace, having a business, all things considered, they generally need to start another business on the web so they can give them an approach to bring in cash.

thanks for your post ...

Our central bank do regulate limited number of crypto such as bitcoin and ethereum through a specific digital payment app. But the government do not conform to any crypto to be used officially in the country. Still the bitcoins were too popular among citizens. 

• +3 1

In my country, located in south east asia, people have been exposed into cryptocurrencies and that most of them are also engaging into trading. Perhaps my country has not had any say about it but I guess they are open to its possibilities.

In my country, I have not heard about the ban on cryptocurrency and also have not heard about its official adoption. But I have no problem withdrawing cash.

In our country their is no rules about crypto. it is not prohibited here also not allowed. people are using crypto easily also they are using crypto as payment too.

Reportedly, my country is still unclear. but I don't think there's anything against it here. it's just that there hasn't been an official currency exchange place yet. if only the government provided an ATM for cryptorency here.

Our country allows us to use cryptocurrency. As far as I know, as long as this cryptocurrency can be used in transaction which have material impact on Anti-Money Laundering.

• +4 1

Unfortunately, my country has banned bitcoin. And the rule is, if anybody found caught on using bitcoin will be sent to jail for half of a year's or more. I am not seeing any chances of bitcoin legal in my country

• +5 1

In my country, the cryptocurrency is absolutely legal and is perceived even positively by the president himself. If anyone does not know, I come from Russia. The only problem with cryptocurrency is that it is almost always used to sell drugs

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies have not yet gained wide knowledge in my country, as few people know and use digital currencies and are still anonymous for the rest
I hope that the interest in it increases more among us

Still my country is against bitcoin. Bitcoin isn't legal in my country. But I hope our country will legalized bitcoin soon. So that we can use bitcoin easily. 

My friend, many countries or peoples of countries have a great openness to encryption and cryptocurrencies, which is 80% acceptable in all countries, and my country does not restrict it, but we trade it and work with ease and smoothness. 

• +5 1

Up to this point, the state has not been an obstacle to this forum because it reaps huge sums on it, and thus the state increases its economic movement and contributes to building the state through what these currencies offer.

In my country, located in south east asia, people have been exposed into cryptocurrencies and that most of them are also engaging into trading. Perhaps my country has not had any say about it but I guess they are open to its possibilities.