What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

On 11/12/2019 at 1:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

In my country I think 1% of people know about cyrpto and bitcoin. And maximum of them don't know about it. Even most of us work on crypto fileds. Day by day in my country crypto are spreading. And I think soon it will adopt.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 11/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

Our country is neutral about the cryptocurrency since it is a developing country and not aware the existence of cryptocurrency. Since my friends are earning freely and they are buying stuffs without issues then the crypto earners here are at peace. 

I lately sent money from binance to my bank and later part of the money that was successfully sent to my bank account was dedicated, I have to call the bank support center, I did so and explained I sent it from binance, it was just an error that was reversed in hours, but I was bold to tell them all because cryptocurrencies are 100% legal in my country. 

In my country Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not prohibited, there are no rules that prohibit bitcoin transactions, people still don't know about bitcoin, but there are also those who do, maybe in the future there are rules about taxation, I think that's okay too. is taxed, the most important thing is not to prohibit developing cryptocurrency in my country.

Crypto needs mass adoption. According to a statistics, only 2% of the people know smth about crypto and the rest others haven't heard of crypto and blockchain. 

Till date, the country has not come to stand or officially declared it interest on legalizing Crypto currencies system. But there is high possibility of adopting and implementing the use of Crypto currencies before the end of this year as it's working out modalities to favour and grow the economy using Crypto currencies system

• +1 1

Adapting cryptocurrency in my country is not so much popular but there are some people who knows well about it and they continue to learning something new as time goes by. I think in the near future cryptocurrency would finally and fully accepted in my country soon. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In my country the business man thinks on this business and i hope so the our government soon going to be legal this business and i hope this time crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world and that time we make good money in the market becasue holder just wait for this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

especially my country they have been looking at the whole world of crypto with a lot of keen , sometimes I think we are headed by old folks and its one of the most important thing for us  to identify what we are doing, there a lot of good things that we have to really define and do the right thing its that important we have to really appreciate everything

• +3 1

I think this has been controlled in our country Kenya, in so many ways most people were investing to make a quick back and they large influx of money was going to waste and most people could not understand whow to recover so we need to really enjoy what happens in this kind of market and believe in it . it has been controlled and almost to bann, we venture in cation to avoid people losing much to crypto 

• +2 1

In my country still crypto currency banned becuase the Govt has not enough facilities to stop the crime of crypto currency.. Again if my country accept crypto currency then there will be some Crisis with our national currency too.. But hope my Govt soon accept crypto currency as it a great way develop Country.. Hope you understand           

• +4 1

I'm from North Africa there are a lot of people, no crypto tech or blockchain. Bitcoin is neither banned nor regulated. There is no proper advice from the government and it has not interfered with encryption and attempts to regulate it. .

• +1 1

In my country even staking cryptocurrency is illegal but I think even government itself don't know about the cryptocurrency and even they want to introduce because in the developing countries there are many dark sides like money laundering and illegal activities which can destroy the whole country's economy.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

They are just users of another coin but they have to be careful that it does not change in any other form we also have to be careful to run the same given coin in a perfect  perfect form we are all suppose to be careful in so many ways to really define what we are all doing in so many ways to stand a good chance to really define the good that comes with it its proper to really form a good investment portfolio

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency and bitcoin has a bright future but some countries seems to be going against it, I just hope the world adapt to crypto because it will help in many ways such as reducing unemployment rate, creating revenue to government from every trade and it will ease the transaction between business partners.

BetFury                                                   

Unfortunately my country dont support that digital currency and i think that they afraid that if they supports crypto currencies then their money will lose value . But some how many users of crypto currency try to understand the advantages of these currencies .

In my country still the crypto market is not legal but i hope that soon the crypto is legal becasue the corona is again come and so many colleges are closed now and soon the paper money is finished becasue the corona will spread through the fiat money also.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Usually most countries stance is to accept cryptocurrencies but they are not regulated and don't have a law about them. They are mostly ignoring or don't know how to behave on this and try to see what other countries stance is and follow.

Cryptocurrency especially BTC was accepted in my country because they thought that this technology would be beneficial to their countrymen. So they impose a law that regulates the exchange, so that it would keep their people safe from scammers and other frauds. I hope all countries will accept cryprocurrency too. It was a huge help, just like what happened to Venezuela.

It is still unregulated but this is going to change in many countries very soon because of the adoption of cryptocurrency in our lives. There can be a lot of coins that we will use but the main will be the top we have today. Some countries have regulated and they are the examples we will have but some have banned them and I hope we will not be as them.

I'm from South East Asia and I could see many individuals don't have the foggiest idea what crypto or blockchain innovation is. Bitcoin isn't disallowed nor directed. There is no appropriate meeting from the legislature and has not meddled with crypto and attempts to direct it. Possibly later on.

Cryptocurrency is not yet legal currency in my location but i believe with time everything will be good because day by day Cryptocurrency is getting popular around the world and for that reason i have the hope that Cryptocurrency will dominate the whole world soon not even my country alone.

I'm from South East Asia and I could see many individuals don't have a clue what crypto or blockchain innovation is. Bitcoin isn't precluded nor managed. There is no appropriate interview from the administration and has not meddled with crypto and attempts to direct it. Possibly later on.

My country is considered one of the countries that is not interested in digital currencies because we are banned from PayPal and electronic payment services, so you do not care about the world of encryption and people here have a very limited culture about this world.

I am from South East Asia and as far as I know, my country looks like don’t wanted to look for it. I am trying to comprehend why there are no new regarding to it in our local country which I thought would be a good thing actually. I thought of that because it is labeled as illegal but I can’t say that it is legal since there are really no talks about their stand about it. Apparently, there is one senator who is trying to put tax to a social media platform like youtube. When he discussed about it, many content creator who are most likely has their own channel and some are streaming through facebook. This is their means of income which I thought is the reason why this senator creates a law about it. After that, I kind of bug myself because there would be a time that our country would try to milk tax to those people that are engaged in crypto currency as well.

• +5 1