What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

Government is making some rules about crypto but this year wasn't good for crypto in my country government stopped a lot of mining farms and exchanges but at least crypto is legal now and people are knowing crypto more than before.

My country is one of the countries that has adopted the cryptomonedas as a means of payment, daily more stores and food chains are added to this technology of cryptomonedas 

My country has never heard it talk about digital currencies and I think it does not know this technology. Her opinion does not concern me because I am convinced of what I'm doing.

I think my country haven't reached that point where bitcoin is as established as fiat money transactions. People are still worried about the legitimacy of the currency and how the financial market haven't accepted it completely.

• +2 1

Everyone knows that crypto is the revolution in the country. No one knows that what is the future of bitcoin . Now Bitcoin show the future of crypto. My country now make a legal way to accept the crypto and bitcoin.

I am from Venezuela and I can notice that there are still many people who do not yet have the knowledge of cryptographic or blockchain technology. Despite having so much news and information on the internet about the impact of these. Bitcoin is currently neither prohibited nor regulated. There is no support as such from the government and it has not interfered with cryptocurrencies and tries to regulate them. Maybe in the future we can see changes.

My country's situation regarding bitcoin here legalizes bitcoin, and they collect tax on every bitcoin transaction from exchanges. In my opinion, it is only natural because the government needs funds for the legality of the new financial system circulating in the country. Multiple exchanges stand here so we can choose which exchange to use.

• +1 1

The situation regarding cryptocurrencies within my country is something that is not very clear, since currently there are no regulations that handle transactions made with cryptocurrencies with certainty, lately some companies have shown interest in receiving payments with bitcoin or another currency and from In fact they received authorization from the government, seeing this I suppose that the position of the state is permissive or simply does not mind getting into more problems than it currently has and gives carte blanche for everything to go well.

• Useful or interesting 1

My country stand on bitcon and crypto currency as good official things that works with each other and has a combination of many things, in fact my country take a great achievement from them.

• +2 1

In many countries crypto is promoted lately and there are some regulations and in mine it is the same, some promotion by government but not full acceptance. This is what happens everywhere and I am thinking that except the countries that banned crypto we are going to have good news from the rest of the world.

• +2 1

On 11/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

I am from south Asian country where the crypto is ban and my country government just ban at crypto. The supreme court make the verdict which is followed by banks and government. Their for we are waiting for crypto legalization and the the government will regulate the Crypto properly. For crypto our government have stand and make clear of you have crypto we want your money trial and you  can have crypto then. 

• +3 1

My country ignores the presence of cryptocurrency because not much people knows about it so they do not want to attract attention of people towards cryptocurrency.

Most of the world has not decided yet, but still allows and considers legal the use of cryptocurrencies. Some countries have banned like China and Pakistan and other countries like India have restrictions as there are banks that are not accepting deposits from crypto exchanges.

• +1 1

It is legal tender as with most of the world, there are only a dozen countries that have called it illegal and some that are in a state of decisions but in most countries Bitcoin is legal, regulated, taxed and has different approach as in some it is called a currency, having less taxation, and in other countries a commodity.

We have countries that adopt and promote progress and changes and some that are left behind. I've read recently that Pakistan is trying to change the ban imposed and proceed with the progress in digital economy. This is important news for the friends in this country. In my country it is already legal.

• +3 1

The regulations are not known in my country, probably there isn't anything or there is some generic regulations but I haven't read about them. It is allowed and I never heard of any restriction either and it is like that in most of the world.

• +2 1

In my country, use of cryptocurrencies is neither prohibited nor legalized but in spite of this there are a lot of people working in this field without any problems and without any restrictions.

In most countries Bitcoin and crypto are recognized, but there are changes happening constantly and we don't know how the next day will be, so perhaps they will be banned one day. For this it is important to have our privacy and not make too much KYC or not be very open about our addresses, holdings and information to anyone.

It is not banned where I live, but I don't care a lot about the stance of the government. It would be nice to be able to pay in many shops but there are some that accept a few crypto for payment. The governments usually don't do anything but have some rules on taxation of profit and gross yearly income.

In my country, located in Southeast Asia, people are exposed to cryptocurrencies and most of them are also involved in business.The court classified Bitcoin separately.  This article provides the legal status, regulations and prohibitions of Bitcoin which are probably extended to similar systems in this cryptocurrency.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:42 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

Currently in my country this is not very noticeable, governments still do not accept BTC as a legal asset and less accept that it is a new financial era, so they think that because of cryptocurrencies there will be a collapse in the national economy.

• +4 1

Our country is very backwards in this technology. But it's growing rapidly. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. 

On 11/12/2019 at 9:36 AM, Migo said:

In my country, everything is related to cryptocurrencies is prohibited and illegal, you can't deal with bitcoin or other coin, recently they updated their laws to make it so hard. 

As for me crytocurrencies are not accepted but you can invest in bitcoin and all the profit you made, you can change it into our local currency and you are good to go. I guess many countries find it difficult to accept cryptocurrencies because of it insecurity or such crytocurrencies can't be control or regulate by any country.

My country is very sensitive to bitcoin and it has come up with regulations on transactions also to avoid illegal activities on bitcoin transactions like money laundering etc

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend, I think that he is the largest economist in my country. He does not know the existence of cryptocurrencies at all, so the situation is settled. I have now heard that my country has started to manufacture its own currency, but I do not think that this is possible or that it will receive support for you I hope thank you