What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

Reportedly, my country is still unclear. but I don't think there's anything against it here. it's just that there hasn't been an official currency exchange place yet. if only the government provided an ATM for cryptorency here.

I'm from dream country where the president now is J**wi. Sorry for censor this. Because i don't want people know where i am. hehehe...

So in my country cryptocurrency is in gray area, where we can say it legal but illegal. But the good news my country don't banned any cryptocurrency.

Because gray area, the adoption of cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin is really slow. Only small people active in cryptocurrency also me.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:02 PM, Loselos said:

They block the crypto and they ask it's for black money then why I think they do this in last year

My country also made it an illegal mater. for this shit rule, i need to use a private network to access the crypto related sites. i am just sick and tired

Bengali?

View this Topic

In our country their is no rules about crypto. it is not prohibited here also not allowed. people are using crypto easily also they are using crypto as payment too.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

I'm from the Philippines, according to the article that I read, our country's stand on bitcoin and cryptocurrency it is allowed in our country. Cryptocurrency exchanges are growing here, despite the a downturn last year in the value of the virtual currencies, due to popular demand and lenience among regulators. Security and exchange commision has been actively finalizing crypto guidelines. 

my country is still neutral about crypto. because there are not much volume of users in my country. when there is noise crypto government will look it and the noise will up which is not good i think. Because i have a fear that my country will not allow crypto 

In many islamic countries the BTC is strictly prohibited for all of us. But i think that's it going to have very sucess in the future.And that might become a reson that it is allowed for all of us.😉

My country is Pakistan. Still here is not as such noise of crypto currency or about crypto regulations which i think is better. If there is a noise created than restrictions can be made by government

My country name is Bangladesh.Our country stand against bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.In our country Cryptocurrency is an illegal currency

Here most of the people do not even know about crypto and bitcoin stuffs but the thing id younger people are started liking crypto and new crypto users get surprised when the see the growth of a crypto currency like bitcoin   

On 11/24/2019 at 8:21 PM, Naylor89 said:

Here in my country bitcoin is not illegal but it is not really popular because many people think that bitcoin is a scam or maybe they think it's a scam because they don't know how it works. But this generation people in bitcoin increased here and i think people slowly adopt it.

well since you know about bitcoin maybe you could be the one who should start building your own crypto community by telling more people about bitcoin and crypto.

My country legalize all the transactions about crypto currency. Also there's a lot of softwares created on our country supported crypto. Hope that our country will create an atm that direct withdraw by using crypto.

The peer-to-peer digital currency Bitcoin made its debut in 2009 and with it ushered in a new era of cryptocurrency. While tax authorities, enforcement agencies, and regulators worldwide are still debating best practices, one pertinent question: is Bitcoin legal or illegal? The answer – it depends on the location and activity of the user.

anas hassan

The name of my country is Bangladesh.crypto Currency is not legal in our country and our country stand against crypto currency and bitcoin.but I hope it will be legal soon in our country.

Edited by Saif588

Yes Bitcoin is still new in my country and there are no laws governing Bitcoin yet, and there are no modern technologies here that support Bitcoin. It means that it is not officially accepted, but it is also not prohibited.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

Actually in Asia only India have some strict regulation about crypto currency and have ban on it. Lot of exchanges shut down due to crypto ban. But most likely other countries governments have not much attention to crypto currency like My Pakistan

In my country, I have not heard about the ban on cryptocurrency and also have not heard about its official adoption. But I have no problem withdrawing cash.

Here in the Philippines, I can personally say that cryptocurrencies are being recognized strongly. Being a third world country, this gives us new ways to earn. Thank God for not banning bitcoin here. 

Relieved, maybe that's what futures brokers, intermediary traders, and digital currency players (cryptocurrency) are feeling.  Because crypto money is now a commodity product and can be traded on the Indonesian futures exchange

In my country, BTC and Cryptocurrency are prohibited and illegal, therefore, it is necessary to adopt and arrange for BTC and Cryptocurrency to be legal right.

On 11/12/2019 at 9:51 AM, Nicecrypto said:

My country knows Crypto and alot of people out here are in crypto currency so there is no restrictions on crypto currency trading here for now though the government use to warn people that it is risky but no laws yet against crypto.

Your country is just like mine no restrictions but the warning that we can lose our money if we get involved

My country is Morocco and it is banning bitcoin but my blockchain is in Europe so I don't care really about this. 

In my country, located in south east asia, people have been exposed into cryptocurrencies and that most of them are also engaging into trading. Perhaps my country has not had any say about it but I guess they are open to its possibilities. 

Bitcoin is not legal in my country. But i am a lover of bitcoin. And want that the government allows the users that they use the crypto currency in the country.

It is the future currency.So we also have to adopt this currency