How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam

On 10/9/2019 at 11:51 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

You have to use your brain and smartness. The volume of scam coins can be unbelievable obviously. Also, you can ask about this coin if it's scam or not. Eventually, there isn't one way to find out about this.

Many basics thinks are necessary to find out which token or coin are real or scam projects. You need to check history of daily volume and listed exchanges and investors trusted on that project or not.

well the onlu true way to find out if coin is fake or scam is to just wait and see if it can survive after few years  or few monts and if some big investors or mining company use it. if not just avoid them.

The first way to know if a coin is a scam project, is by merely looking at the teams and how they are willing to sell their coin and if there should be progress in the project at all

It is impossible to determine. You just do not need to buy any unknown coins. Always look at the turnover in 24 hours, if it is small, then it makes no sense to invest in this coin. Also, do not buy coins that are lower than the top 20 coins on the market. Below are just very dead projects that will die soon.

On 3/16/2020 at 7:32 PM, priya12021202 said:

Stunning, much thanks for this data, it is truly important and valuable for me, I am certain it will support many, and numerous tenderfoots will add as far as anyone is concerned. Much obliged

This is a good post he made relevant to the topic it worth a mountain full of ideas thank you much

I truly don't know that my self if really an airdrop is real or just another scam motive, i just follow along since it is usually my time i invest in such things, when ever tgey ask users to pay some amount befor widrawing then i know its all just a scam tgen i opt out of such scheme. 

5 hours ago, Nutu18 said:

currently maximum coins not working good and some have power but low capital coins not performing good and always check before invest their Team and social activity and project concepts.

The social activities, the nature of the teams and well as the volume of the coins, will determine if that coin is worth for you to invest in it or find another one else

In my opinion, these currencies are real because they offer a lot to society and you can get them from popular platforms such as the benance and yobit platform, but you have to buy a few currencies to start investing.

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if the coin or token is build on ethereum netwоrk then it can be checked on etherscan website abоut the authenticity of the token. but you can specify 100% about the project until and unless you read about the project thoroughly and about the team working оn it. and how much milestones it has achieved on a roadmaр

On 10/10/2019 at 2:51 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

To find a good coin we have to read their all documents first for their promising words. After that look out it's market volume and teams. Also notice it's social groups.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Basically you should treat all new projects as possible scams, as most of them are out there for a quick cash grab. They will just do the minimum if they get enough investors and list on a low trading exchange, where their coin will dump to zero. They do this in order not to cancel their project before listing, as there will be questions for refunds. These projects are scams too though. They claim price failed because of market conditions, they might even say that it is bounty hunters fault. Most of these projects are just scams and their excuses like the above, can only be thought up by scammers. 

The coins that come to the new market and try to pump quickly are more likely to scam. That's why I think new currencies should try to stay away. And you need to know different information about which party is pumping the coin then you can catch the scam.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:51 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

The best thing you can do is searching for the background of a cryptocurrency including the developers and the company if there's one. If these information exist in the real life and these people are real, then this coin is probably legit.

Don't believe in any new coin ! because most of them are scam ! so wait and then after waiting and be sure that it's not scam you can buy it ! 
or you can search about it on Google ! so many people will tell you that if it's real or not. 

You raise  vet good  with because  I also find  that many users  are worried  about  that.  I suggest  coinmarketcap is best websites  to   check  coins real or fake.

There are lot of fake coins cerculating in the market and they same name as real ones. We can check it some on some best coins makete sites which are marketcap.coincago etc.

I only trade by myself, and not use other people's advice, sometimes I go to the website tradingview , but no more.

Nice post. In my opinion there is not right solution about knowing that. But l would say before joining or investing coins you should make own research or learn from experience of others. 

If a coin is already in the market you can easily find out if the coin is not good by checking its price movement in the market. But if it is from ico,well it will be hard as those scammers are really good in making fake details. That's why it is better to deal with those top coins,well known and have a good use cases.

There are no specific methods, but staff's social media may help you with this and also the CMC website if the currency is listed there

There are many ways to check that whether the coin is legit or not. By researching on the project deeply. You can check their profile on different social media platforms, the asking in the forums, by investing very less amount in that project.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:21 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

Well my friend there is no certain way or tips about it. You can check about coin background on Coinmarketcap website. It has all the trusted and official listed coins which are no scam.

My friend is very difficult to distinguish the currency if it is real or fraudulent and especially so it was new so I advise you to stay away from unknown currencies in the future and rely only on the currencies with great popularity and high price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You should look different factors, like investors and supporters. You can go to the websites of the coin and see the review there and in google. Also take help form YouTubers and you can find out easily if anything is wrong.

Edited by Ridam
Spelling mistake

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,