How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam

Dear mate we have no one specific sites are apps to say any project scam, but its need some hard research because every coin starting looks genuine, but some time later its do scam are stay in dead coin, so in my opinion don't invest in starting period of new coin.

I do not consider myself an expert in this field, but I do have some knowledge and it will take me some time to detail and explain to you the field everything I could tell you now that there are separate sections in this forum if you tried at least to start with each topic and give your opinion From what you understand over time or a lot of reading you will get an answer to every question you ask

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Is difficult to know this , for me i just trust for 3 coin , BTC and LTC and ETH , this  is the coins witch i investing my money in , because first is profitable and also is safe because the have a good daily trading value , and also this 3 coins , is the most popular coin in this world.

Yes, these currencies are very popular in the crypto market and there is no chance of them being a very reliable scam. The market needs to be well analyzed to know if the currency is real or scandalous. New coins have to stay away. New currencies are more scammed.

Try to invest on some popular or old crypto coin like bitcoin ethereum dogecoin and you must take proper suggest from your senior expert also you can create topic on this forum we will help you. 

You simply need to check social media of the coin as well as google it, more chances that it is real if it has it page on the coinmarketcap or on some other big site about crypto.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:51 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

You should do a legit check in order for you to find put if the coin you really want to buy is a real one or not in order for you not waste your money and time for a nonsense thing.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:51 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

There is nothing critical to understand. I can give you some instruction to know which is genuine or scam. Firstly check the community interections. After that read the project details genuine or not. 

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I think the best thing to do is do some research and read some articles because we cannot guarantee you that we know all the good and bad coins because there are a huge number of coins in the market.

Basically if a currency from a trading service like yobit is able to be withdrawn to an exchange service like Blockchain, Coinbase and others it's worth a coin investment as it's legitm since you will be able to trade it / buy / sell from a legitm exchanger company.

First of search if that exchanger is legitm then search the currency itself and you will be without any scam happening for that coin as it will be worth and legitm.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

There is no specific way to know this, but you can easily learn a lot of information about this currency and ask the rest of the people who use it and search for the history of this currency and the people who created it as well as monitor the movement of its price in the market

Hello my friend, Frankly, it is very difficult for us to know the honest currencies from the counterfeit currencies, especially if these currencies are new, but you can rely on the old and common currencies among all crypto users and among these currencies Bitcoin and ethereum and we advise to stay away from all untrusted currencies , Especially if these currencies are new

Edited by Brand1

Now it's not as easy as it was like maybe 3-4 years ago, because lately scammers learnt new ways to trick investors into thinking they are investing in the right ICO or altcoin, for example as you probably know there are websites that give scores to ICOs and I know for a fact that these ranking websites are all getting paid by projects to score them higher and give them better ranking, I even know some projects that exited scam after being in the top of the list in those ranking websites, you can do research and get some basic information and be more sure about your investment but 100% certainty doesn't exist unfortunately.

The best way to find out either a coin is fake or real it to first of all check out the team, request for the project white paper and also make a proper research on it on Google when you don't see anything related to it on the net or the team seems suspicious, just know that the coin is fake.

If you are planning to make an investment or to start trading and you don't know what coin you will use because you are afraid to some scam and fake coin existing out there. So for you to be able to identify or to avoid scam coins choose a legit exchange that will give you real information about coin listing and coin price.

My friend, you can get to know the team that created the currency and look at its future plan, can it be real or not?

Friend, it most likely depends on the site. I do not think that there are fraudulent sites, most likely, it is unknown to us coins from any exchange, altcoins that do not have any value, and do not enjoy relevance among users!

Well I think the best ways to check if a coin is scam or not is that you should make research about such coin, make sure you gather enough information about that coin and be sure before making any step, or better still avoid all this new coins and go for the popular ones.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currencies that are in low demand in the market and try to rise to the market very quickly are more likely to be scammed Also try to stay away from new currencies. Currencies that are in high demand and high in investment are less likely to be scammed Therefore the market needs to be thoroughly verified to find the real fake.

• +2 1

l would say it is just hard to detect it, that means there is not the definitive way. But maybe reading the white paper or making any research about the project and about behind the project can be helpful for you in this way. 

There are many areas you can do by earning cryptocurrencies with them on the site. Among these things is the current site that pays users to write useful publications and also share information with others.

The moat important thing to know about any coin is its volume in my opinion! And i advice you to deal with the best cryptocurrencies in the market and avoid all weak or unpopular cryptocyrrencies because most of them are scam even if their prices rise to the moon.. They would back to the earth in a few minutes if it was a scam project!

On 2/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, Saif588 said:

I am also searching for this option. But still I haven't find any solution. If anybody know how to choose good coin please tell me.

as far as I know there is no option like this but we have to do our own research about any project like if you want to Invest in cartesi then you have to learn whitepaper Roadmap project team etc.

For me i use a way but it may not work always, when you open yobit website you can see on the left side currencies with their values , if you keep an eye on them and see some that has +1000% or more and their value still 0$ then don't bother investing or buying them

• +2 1

It is difficult now to discover fiddle coin for the reason that scammers make fitting coin and they carry out not fail destiny to see the coin. I in a minute endorse you that by no means invest in ICO. lone go for folks coins which be inflicted with roughly history in the marketplace.