How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam

My friend, I advise you in the beginning to read about the currency project and its supporters. You can also search for the currency on the Coinmarketcap site and you will find if the currency is real or SCAM, it is the best site for evaluating currencies.

Well nowadays it is really difficult now to find scam projects because scammers make projects look real and they do not give chance to recognize the coin. I just recommend you that never invest in ICO. Only go for those coins which have some history in the market like ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin etc.

Just research the coin, check their project, check their twitter account if the team is still active or just visit the forum and find their coin thread so you will know if this coin is legit or a scam. If you are new in crypto world and want to invest maybe you should invest in the top coinmarketcap at least in the top 50 just pick one of them and hold for long term...

If you encounter any currency and have doubts about its reliability, you can search on Google for it and you will know if it is really a fraud.

Or you can search on Yopit for this currency, and if it exists, it is real.

I think that you should read the currency project and those in charge of it and know their goals, or you can ask your expert friends, but in any case no one can know this definitively.

Before investing in any legitimate currency, you must do a full research about it to find out if it is legitimate or SCAM, and you should only invest in cryptocurrencies that have a large trading volume.

• +2 1

We can scame when we haven't knowledge about coins . So it good before investment we must get how know about which coins is usefull and which is for profit.  So it good if you invest in that coins which is famous and popular in world. So we can choose bitcoin and ethereum that is most valuable and profitable coins ,so we can profit from it. So make work hard and get benefits from cryptocurrency.  Don't put your money in coins which you don't know carefully. 

Hello friend, welcome, I'm sorry about what happened to you, so that it does not happen again, the advice is to seek information, investigate before entering a project, you have to educate yourself, with good research and at the same time taking into account that it is an investment in risk.
Explore as much as you can and based on what you get make the right decision.
Success friend.

Welcome, my dear friend, joining this forum will help you very much and gain you good experiences in the field of cryptography. I would like to inform you that there are reliable sites to search for real cryptocurrencies and their prices such as coinmarketcap and through your good work you will achieve good profits.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think there is a proper way to check the coin is real or fake . There are hundred of cryptocurrency in the world and many of them are unknown to us. We do not know about them and spammer take it as benefits and spams us by using fake coins. 

Cryptocurrencies are real and reliable currencies that have surpassed in popularity and prices over local currencies, my friends have made money through crypto talk, and I am very optimistic and I will strive to be an active member in this forum.

If the currencies are not newly launched, just search for them on the web and read the articles, you will find detailed explanations about the currency and if it is a scam or it is worth investing in, and if it is a recent currency, you should read the currency project and its white paper, and also search for expert reviews about this currency.

You can find your problem by researching about the coins on different sites.There are many new coins coming everyday but to know which is real you have to work hard on your research to find more about the crypto everyday so be patientful and don't rush to invest in any coin of which you don't know anything about it.

First, you must search and investigate all locations, make sure the team that manages them, and whether they are still active on this site, and search for the history of these currencies to ascertain what was legitimate or fraud operations, as I recommend the most common encrypted currencies and the most important factor is knowing the age of the coins and the more they increase  Knowledge and progress in currencies The higher your knowledge, where you can learn about frauds on social media and see low-quality sites, this is fraud

• +4 1

Knowing currencies needs time and good knowledge, it is not possible to distinguish easily if the currency is fraudulent or legitimate, and it is better to work with famous currencies, and this work in general needs knowledge and experience, so I think that we must do a good search for the currency and get good knowledge Before you start trading and investing.