How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam

On 10/9/2019 at 10:56 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Check out the team first. Check out their LinkedIn profile etc. If they are interns or the profiles are fake then the project is fake or not promising.

If you wanted a partner in this great forum, I think you are very right, it is an intense same opinion since through those means that you comment on, we can obtain relevant information

Big winnings and good luck to the whole community
A big greeting

i made a topic recently about that , full of information about how to know if an ICO/ coin is scam or not 

you can check it directly from here and dont forget to put a comment or ask about anything .

I think you need to know a lot of information about cryptocurrency and scamming. This would give you clear image on how not to take risk . I hope you ask experienced people so that thier mistakes help you know what shouldn't be done.

Im new here also. I Have not properly knowledge about scam or real coins. But i do some things. I always go for the popular coins like btc, eth,xrp etc. And i always try to study about which coins that i want to invest or work on it. So always try to study a lot about the coins which you will work         

If the company who were offering that coin is legit then definitely it has a high chance that the coin is legit also, so better to make a background checking first on the company before investing to their project. So far the most legit token that I knew is the token of Yobit, ever since I joined this forum I experienced getting income from airdrop two times in a row and it is 100 percent legit. I made so much income because of it, so if you want the legit token then better to try the Yobit token.

To find out whether the coin is a scam or not, you can check on the exchange, whether the coin is listed or not. Always invest in famous coins only, this is safer for you. If you invest in an ICO that you don't know about it is very risky.

• +1 1

It must be listed on an exchange platform, which I recommend you do to buy only in exchanges since there you can never be cheated, it is safer to buy cryptocurrencies in exchanges is the easiest and safest thing you can do.

I actually  do not think there is any way to be sure about the futire of any perticular coin, it wil be known  after it is launched and you hav made investment  i that.

There are alot of scam coins but for the recommendation for beginners that you should ask others and do some research what is legitimate or not so your sure that your not wasting time for a no value which sucks so prevent it happening.

• +1 1

If you can't find this then you just don't buy it, it is this simple my friend and what I am doing is looking for investments in Yobit that has some really good investbox with very high ratings interest like the Talk token with 1% and others with even 10% although the 10% mean that price will go down a lot. But with Talk there is a lot of buyers for it will be used in the forum for marketing.

• +3 1

This is the hardest part of me that I have never been able to take off, I never have never been able to take of how this world of crypto can be distanced to what is happening today there is a lot of work to which we need to follow certain strategies that do work for us and in the end we need to really try to have a site that actually puts up this sites and coins they are so many of them

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Стоит начать с понимания чтоб написать свой токен* без знаний достаточно 20$ и запустить его в сеть того же эфира а это значит что мошеннические проекты и их токены*  (монеты) будут появляется по экспоненте! Вопрос мошенничества имеет другую плоскость.

You can try to find informtion about the team and their plans for their project. If all you find is fake team members thtne you must get out of there. If also you find mistakes in the whitepaper or plagiarism then it will be a scam. These are a few indications of a scam but it is not all, you have to be in search for anything that can make a problem.

Mostly of the scam cryptocurrencies must be having very high price while its trading volume is very low, also they always must have very high total coins supply and cannot be listed to coinmarketcap.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can check any coin is real or fake by doing some research.You can check their market volume from coinmarketcap or coingecko websites.You can also check their white paper to know about this coin.If you see anything wrong in this coin then you can think this coin is scam

On 10/9/2019 at 11:51 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

The most easiest way to figure that the coin is legit or not is by doing some researches on who developed the coin and when was it developed, and see if there is a review about that coin, but most coins also get lost when there price drops so you also have to check that too.

For erc20 tokens you should check contract address of token and for other coins and tokens you should check their website and team also check their social accounts and read their white paper and roadmap and ask experienced people before any investment.

We have to research about that specific coins and also check its last month trading history and ask from some expert as well we will get the great points and if we didn't get some great ideas and didn't see the demand so that coins will be scam as many coins we can see scams..

In my opinion if you yourself cannot distinguish whether a coin is real or fake then it is best to approach a person may be an expert who would give you advice on the same. In addition to fake coins there can be also fake offers from scammers, it is also necessary that you identify them also. So awareness and education regarding such practices is very much needed in these times.

Edited by Nicole018

On 10/10/2019 at 1:51 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

Real coin are the old coins and first of all you need to buy that coin and if you want to buy the new coin than check that which exchange is good and the coin is listed or not because the good exchange always add the real coin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/10/2019 at 1:51 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

Yeh there are a lot of scamm token or coins in crypto world and new bies also face loss by putting their money on them because they see their volaitilty and think they earn profit very quickly and thats not happen. For finding legit and original coins, crypto world contains their measurable platform and the famous one is coingecko and coinmarketcap. These sites gives us all information about coins, its voume, market capitalization, supply each and everything and also give us their contract address and we can also see coins raod map by using these sites. So using all these information we can easily find legit coins and path for earns profit. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Welcome, dear. These currencies can be verified through the search process or consult some experts in this field. You should verify these currencies through knowledge, recognition and read publications that help you how to know the correct currencies and fake currencies. I wish you good luck dear

On 11/30/2020 at 12:02 PM, gbfisher said:

So using all these information we can easily find legit coins and path for earns profit

Still in coin market cap or in coingecko site you can see lot of coin which trading volume within 24 hours only some usd and Egold coin is one of them..  Actually to understand which coin is good we need to see the coin stability in price like keep high price long time and keep long time low price but if any member pump like myth in one day then be sure its fake pump and the coin is fake @gbfisher                

Scam coins are usually very new to the market and their price keeps on increase our decrease very quickly. Usually they are at a very high price in the start and then they start to decrease until they become dead coins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

34 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Still in coin market cap or in coingecko site you can see lot of coin which trading volume within 24 hours only some usd and Egold coin is one of them..  Actually to understand which coin is good we need to see the coin stability in price like keep high price long time and keep long time low price but if any member pump like myth in one day then be sure its fake pump and the coin is fake @gbfisher                

Good, @Dorjoy12 trading volume is one of key factor which tell us is it the coin legit or scamm. Like if any coin have big trading volume mean thousands of people do trade on this particular coin, as a result this coin contain big community and also we can find their community through coinmarketcap. If any coin have a low trading volume from beginning then there are a lot of chances it has scamm coin so be aware from it. Coins working depend on its leading team, its demand or price flactuation so analyze these factor very carefully. So you will easily get legit coin. 

• +4 1

BetFury