How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam

I don't think anyone knows about a new coin whether it is a scam or not depending on the success of the platform, sometimes a new coin project is really not a scam but sometimes the project fails and becomes a scam. There are also those who are indeed the new coin project is a scam who is looking for investors to cheat and many people are trapped there.

• +1 1

It might be little bit difficult to identify the fake coins, but if you analysis the coins before and ask help from expert then it will better. You should analysis the coins, also be careful before invetment. There is few legisite who are doing a good job.

There are many fake coins in the field of cryptography, so you should search for a project for this currency and check the accounts of this currency on social media before you buy, as for the best cryptocurrencies, they are in the list of the top 100 currencies by Coinmarketcap, and in order to obtain important information about cryptocurrencies there are two forum sites Coinmarketcap and CryptoTalk

To confirm the legitimacy of any given Crypto coins, you have to be extra active. You have to search for valid information about the project, read the white paper, and used reviewing sites. Investigate and verify the value of the coin, it fluctuations and total volume of supplies in popular sites like CMC and coingecko.

• +1 1

In a similar post about how to spot the scams I explained all cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin are similar to a scam because they are not even close to Bitcoin, not have decentralization they probably have a Ceo or a developer that owns at least half of the coins and the code of the coins will probably be copy of Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can see the trading volume and one of the best way to find the project whether it is scam or not is to do fundamental analysis and check different youtube videos because they will elaborate all the things necessary about the coin and you can distinguish whether the project is real or scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a lot here but if you plan to invest 1000 dollars to any altcoin you should know you may lose all of them. I wish I knew a project that will certainly make me money and invest this much or feel safe that the coin is not on the top and will start a dive to zero. Some are scams some are not good and price goes down when one whale sells. This is very risky.

• +1 2

Start a conversation with your friends about that coin and they will tell you if it's real or fake. You can create a group of 50 cryptocurrency users and you will help each other to review currencies and other things.

you should search more about the team responsible of the currency project and if there any previous projects and what were they , that is how you will be able to figure if it is a scam or not 

about learning start by reading articles on net and posts from the forum , it will be enough for you to start trading then continue learning yourself

• +2 1

If you trade coins from the top and do not stay in them for a long time, then your risks of losing money will significantly decrease.

On 10.10.2019 at 01:51, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

to determine whether or not a coin is a scam, you should pay attention to at least the following: the team should not be anonymous, the presence of technical documents, the roadmap should not be painted for several years ahead, marketing should keep the level.

look at firstthe holl team , ceo,market manager ,search the linked in profile and goole it collect some data, then search goole deeply , you can find some think wrong . just ignore it.  but all this step do before investment. and dont belive some one said , he is your frd ,colliq, neibour,are family member, do your own re search

• +2 1

You can't ever be sure. A token can get listed even on Binance and Coinbase and still it can drop 99% from the listing price. Aren't these coins a scam? They were waiting for listing to find buyers and they took a dump. These are scam coins too in my opinion and they are the worst.

It depend what you are doing. You said you lost almost a thousand, did you lose these on an exchange or you bought an ICO? Even now is not a very good time for ICOs and most are not making it good in exchanges. I've seen some that Binance is listing and these were better, also somet ICO from 2017 just got listed in all exchanges like file coin and polkadot all overpriced and were dumped by the ICO holders but I don't know a lot that make it right now.

you can easily learn a lot of information about this currency and ask the rest of the people, scammers learnt new ways to trick investors into thinking

• +1 1

If you find any new project attractive you have to visit their site, exchange, blog or find articles related. Best option is look into reviews which will give you good idea of  coin. Then visit coinmarket, coingeko or coin paprika  for details. I used this method you will find out about project. 

• +2 1

New projects are difficult to know this and even if everything checks perfect still there are some that act in this way months or years later. You can say that a premined coin may even have thisin mind to look real but end selling all the tokens or coins they can once price rises.

I believe there is not much reason to risk our funds in small, shady projects, even if they do not turn out to be a scam, chances are high that they won't last as long as already consolidated projects, such as BTC or ETH, or any other leading coin in terms of market capitalization. As it's extremely difficult to find out whether a new crypto is a scam or not, the wisest choice would be to stay away from them, especially for newbies. 

• +1 1

I think investing in an ICO or IEO is very difficult to determine if a coin is real or a scam, because IEO projects fail so much that even the coins they launch are not listed on the exchange. I understand your desire to be able to find real coins, you can search for other profitable coins, do yobit, there are many real coins there.

• +1 1

The currency is real or is it a scam, how to know, well you can do an investigation on the cryptocurrency in question, investigate if it appears in the exchange houses, in auctions, if it has a web structure, if it has a history, if its blockchain appears . There are pages where you can find out if it is a real currency and if its creators are not scammers, you have to investigate and inquire to get information that leads to a level of certainty, if there is a lot of uncertainty it is best to refrain from doing business using that cryptocurrency doubtful.

• +2 1

Read the news about that coin and also you can check that coin on coinmarketcap becasue in this site always good coins will be added and in future that coin will give you profit. I always check the coin details on just the coinmarketcap and also check the exchange where the coin is listed becasue this is the most important becasue if the exchange is good than the coin is not dumb in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The one and only way to explore the potential and the profitable coins is that the research and analysis the market. Always keep yourself up to date by the help of the forum members, the forum is always in the path of your help. Everyone should be aware about of the scam projects. 

It's really hard to recognize..many currency are scam.. Many project are fall the scam like ILO project.. So we should acquire knowledge  about currency.. And all time you active currency market and project ... Then you may know something about the real and the fake...