How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam

I think there is no exact reason for find real coin or fake coin. Beginning time you can check coins popularity, and coins buying and selling system how much increase a time or some moment. That's it. If anyone have another thing please share us.thanks

On 10/10/2019 at 1:54 AM, Scottsummers said:

There is no definitive way. We can find out about cations that are already k own to be dead or a scam thorough sites like dead coins. But other than that is that the proof is in the pudding and sometimes you have to buy a pudding to find out what it tastes like. 

You are saying right .There is no Legit and trusted way to check that which project is real or not.For This purpose we need Deep information about new project and study the complete project its road map whitepaper and about team then we can decide final decision about that.

fk4qm93f9 - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

• -2 1

fk4qm93f9 - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

• -4 1

Trusting on a new coin is dangerous so if you want to invest in some coin thrn go for some popular coins whose having a good team.and their team should active on every socila sites

I think there is no really way for finding out if a certain coin is real or scam, maybe we can just base on the people's review about the crypto. We should ask some investors of that coin and ask them if it is really legit or not. In internet it is really hard to say if something is a scam.

Sometimes it's very hard to identify the real coin. that's why if i want to invest in new coin then i do some google search and gather some knowledge about those coins. I basically search the exchange site that those site are listed. if big exchange site are the partner or listed those coins then i invest. so before invest you must collect some information.

it is not possible to know about that the coins are real or scam. It is a very difficult task to know. It is my own opinion. 

On 10/10/2019 at 2:51 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

Therr are many fake coins listed in the market. You can get it easily. These coins listed in the bottom of the list. Many of them dont have website and team.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

There are no such way that we can determine whether a coin is a scam or not. That could be dependent on it's market, do not just buy coins that you think a good one to be bought without background checking it, through that, you could lessen the probability of losing.

nMvFbuZ.png

hi recently I join with cryptotalk. I am not experienced person for this business. but I can tell you that before investment in any currency you have to chake that currencys market values and demand. if you chake that's activity then you know that's real currency or scam.

thank you

On 10/10/2019 at 1:51 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

Simple, when you buy the coin first of all just check the history of the coin if the coin is old and its price is going to constant than buy that and also check the team becasue that type of coins will give you good profit than the others.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just invest in any of the top 20 coins in coinmarketcap. All of them are legit coins but if your going to try new coins in the market then be careful because there is no guarantee that a project will be successful even if the team behind it is legit. Just invest in money you can afford to lose.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

The primary clue is that the company constantly makes false announcements and there is no real overhaul, the amount being either the group CV is usually fake. Pretty neat when we're talking about Round Trick cash

It's hard to find if some coin is really scam, I suggest that you must focus on some coin that has potential in the market.

You can search coin name in coinmarketcap site.If you not found any details this coin.So this coin will be scam

4 hours ago, Yadisapri081 said:

We can not be sure that the coin is genuine or only Scamm if we do not feel it sometimes the coin is not Scam it's just that the coin dies and no one else adopts it.

Coins like those are  nit called scam coins, they are called dead coins, there are shitcoins and deadcoins.

Actually if we research about this coin then we can find which coin is real. But still now bitcoin is very popular crypto currency at this time

It's important for me to express significantly that currency promotion or crypto is new to the world.  However, I requested to focus on the extra acclaimed coins that are fully valid in each case due to the fact that several users draw on it.  One of the features of caution is the era of currency, to me the big coin is the new truth in it

to find real coin you have to  check their background. we should check their team is strong or not how promising  they are? we should check this.

23 hours ago, Ismail4886 said:

What you share with us is an important point. I think you can search coin name in coinmarketcap site. If you don’t get any details then the coin is scam.

Yes, either, my friend is doing it and looking for digital currencies

It is very difficult to find which coin is real one or scam but always prefer a stable coin like ripple coin ethereum dogecoin litecoin stable coin price did not move very quickly and we cannot face huge loss if you have a big investment then you can do trading in Bitcoin in Bitcoin we can make good profit in long term trading and short term trading so avoid investment in new Crypto coins

• +2 1

Coins that usually came from airdrops are scam. They'll give a base balance and will require you ro refer multiple people and at the end you must pay a fee but then the project will become abandoned after they collected money from fooled users. 

There is no sure way to find a coin is real or scam. Better to stick with the dependable coins and trade in the market. I myself have been a victim of many such scams of new coins in the market. We have to be cautious in this crypto world.