How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam

I think there is no proper way of judgement of the scam and real coins because there are a lot of scam coins are also existing in the crypto world. First of all we should do research about the real coins and also we should take the advice from our seniors for the judgement of the real coins.

Your reliance on reliable and well-known platforms such as Yobit and Binance is sufficient and will not expose you to fraud, and you must rely on known currencies or within the Top 10 at the beginning to avoid fraud

• +2 1

My friend, you can find out if the currency is real or SCAM by knowing the project of this currency and the platforms or companies that have supported them, and so you know if they are reliable or not. You can also read related news about cryptocurrencies, but it must be from reliable sources in order to benefit you.

• +2 1

Hello friend, welcome to this forum, you must investigate well the site in which you are going to invest, since many are false, I also recommend that when investing you invest in bitcoin or ETHA and so you will not have losses, because these currencies are reliable.

Hello friend, welcome to this forum, you must investigate well the site in which you are going to invest, since many are false, I also recommend that when investing you invest in bitcoin or ETHA and so you will not have losses, because these currencies are reliable.

I don't think there is a sufficient and definitive way to know if cryptocurrencies are fraudulent or not, but in my personal opinion I think that we should not trust all the offers and random e-mails we always have to be careful not to fall into fraud

On 10/9/2019 at 9:54 PM, Scottsummers said:

There is no definitive way. We can find out about cations that are already k own to be dead or a scam thorough sites like dead coins. But other than that is that the proof is in the pudding and sometimes you have to buy a pudding to find out what it tastes like. 

Yes, you are right, there is no one single method that we can use to know whether a coin is legit or scam, bit history of the coin is just the most important thing, you will look at how the coin is fearing in the market.

• +1 1

In fact, you should always research the background of the currency before starting to trade it, there are sites where you can find out the currency if it is SCAM or reliable, and you can also ask expert members here and they will provide you with correct information about currencies and the reliability of their project.

The more experience you invest in a specific field, the more successful projects you will be able to distinguish from failed ones. There are five signs of cryptocurrency projects that later turned out to be a hoax:

1. There is no real interest or need for the project

2. Unreasonable and temporary return on investment (too good to be real)

3. Always play down bad news to preserve investor confidence

4. Inexperienced team and lack of transparency

5. Enormous enthusiasm and nothing realistic to support it.

Be smart with your investments and avoid companies that show any of the five signs of a cryptocurrency scam. If you are reading this and anxiously thinking about a company that you are currently investing in, you know what to do.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 3/29/2021 at 10:58 AM, Faiz1234 said:

If the team members offer you for good profit and huge income then you should understand that it is scam. If a coin has demand in market and people want him then he is legal. 

But brother just because a website promises good returns does not mean that it is a scam, all we need to do is to research it to find out if it is real scam or not.

My friend, you should rely on your work and not bias to other currencies, I advise you to work on collecting bitcoin and investing it. This is the best thing for you as a beginner

• +1 1

I do not think that you can determine whether the currency is real or fraudulent until after trying it and trying to invest it, but I do not advise anyone to try a new currency. We can rely on old currencies and this is okay

• +2 1

Simple, when you buy the coin first of all just check the history of the coin if the coin is old and its price is going to constant than buy that and also check the team becasue that type of coins will give you good profit than the others.

• +1 1

There is no actual way from where you can find the coin is real or scam, you should checkout the shady team members if you find them then its a high chance of scam because they are the ones who do fraudulent acts. 

• +3 1

My friend, you should not buy cryptocurrencies randomly, you must know a lot about the currency that you buy and you must ensure that it has a strong project so that it does not collapse after a while, there are many of these strong currencies you can buy and invest in them, if you are not bored with enough experience to invest, follow the advice of analysts grown ups.

• +1 1

We have to search for a project for any currency before buying and investing it, as there are many low-value currencies with weak projects, which may become worthless and thus cause great losses to their investors.

In my opinion, I think you should not deal with unpopular and unreliable currencies, and I also advise you to read a lot and learn to gain sufficient experience about cryptocurrencies before risking in trading.

• +5 1

In order to be able to distinguish between cryptocurrencies and successful cryptocurrencies, you must do a good research about the currency project before starting to invest in it and I advise you to stay away from cryptocurrencies that do not have a large trading volume

• +3 1

Many scam projects are based on token-based erc20 Ethereum. As a result, you must refrain from purchasing any tokens. I advised buying only coins that have a blockchain and a small supply. This would make the coin more valuable and entice investors to invest in it. Since the demand would increase over time, causing the prices to rise. I believe that such a difficult to detect token is scam or not.

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you want to check any coin then you should to go in the market and check the volume of that coin and check the investment in that point then you are able to find it scam or not

On 10/10/2019 at 1:54 AM, Scottsummers said:

There is no definitive way. We can find out about cations that are already k own to be dead or a scam thorough sites like dead coins. But other than that is that the proof is in the pudding and sometimes you have to buy a pudding to find out what it tastes like. 

Yes you are right its not easy to find out which coin is right or which ia scam or not but still we have to be careful while choosing it because its very important and necessary for all of us otherwise it will not be good for all of us so its not easy to identify coins that is legit or not. 

If you invest in a new coin or an ICO project, you won't know which coins are scam and which are legitimate because no one knows the future of new coins. To make it easier as a beginner, buy a well-known cryptocurrency because it's much easier and you won't be fooled by a famous coin like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Save it for some time and if the price goes up you can sell it.

• +5 1

I think investing in an ICO or IEO is very difficult to determine if a coin is real or a scam, because IEO projects fail so much that even the coins they launch are not listed on the exchange. I understand your desire to be able to find real coins, you can search for other profitable coins, do yobit, there are many real coins there.

Edited by Serbberq
  • +2 1

Your presence on this forum and your dealings with Bitcoin indicates your dealings with the most reliable cryptocurrency around the world because Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and is considered a very small investment, and with the passage of days your investment will grow and become at a high level if you monitor the digital financial market through drawing A chart that explains how currency prices rise and fall according to the buying and selling of profitable cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

There is no sure way that we can take to know this, but when we research more, ask more, follow highly experienced members, and learn from their experiences and experiences, then we can reduce our error rate.

There are many areas you can do by earning cryptocurrencies with them on the site. Among these things is the current site that pays users to write useful publications and also share information with others.