How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam

There are different ways to do this. Scam crypto coin has an unregulated and simple website. They says that by referencing you will be given a lot of earning opportunities. There are not many details about scam crypto coins. There is no good organization. This way you can find the truth or scam.  

One of the best ways to know if a crypto is real or is a scam is to look for it at Coinmarketcap. If it doesn't show up, it's most likely a scam. 
However, Coinmarketcap doesn't have all the coins. That's why you can also search for it at Coingecko.
Another way to determine if it's real is through the exchanges. If it is listed in the most important ones, it is almost certainly not scam.
You can also analyze their social networks to see if the team is good.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:51 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

You ask a very good question mate, Their should be a way to identity real coins, this will make the member free from falling into the bad trap, it will also guide us on the coin to invest in to avoid encountering loses of huge funds.

• +1 1

Dear friend, new currencies, you should be aware of them and the questions before starting to work with them, but the basic and reliable currencies are known, and everyone can work with them, invest them and trade in their currencies, so my friend advised you to always ask the question before the start of your investments

Satın alacağınız kripto paranın arkasındaki ekibin kimler olduğu zaman; bu kişiler ne kadar güvenilir, cv lerine bakın. Sonra gireceginiz madeni paranın ilk çıktığı zamandan geleceke kadar olan arz fiyat grafiğini yapın; çok kısa sürede fiyat yüksek olması dikkat edin. Ayrıca kripto panın piyasadaki arz miktarına bakın; arz tedarik belli yine de uzak durun.

• +2 1

For every currency there is a contract, and there is a project and a support team for it. You have to see the currency project and make sure that it is a real project with a high success rate, and check the achievements of the support team to make sure that it is able to do something good for this currency.

• +3 1

What I will advise on this issue is that you should try and make more researchs and contact experts am sure with that you will be able to recognise fake coin

Unfortunately, there is no way I know it until our time, but there is a popular guide, a question of friends and the group that works with you to pay attention to the most popular currencies between traders.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:51 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

Dude it is very hard to predict that which coin is popular or which is good for investment or which is totally scam but should avoid investment in dead coins. The only  safe way is to determine the good trading volume and investment  of popular coins

you said it yourself, you need to increase your information about the field and gain more experience so in the future you can understand how to search and understand the currency project and tell if it's scam or not, for now stop investing in currencies so you don't lose more of your money

• +5 1

Friend, to be able to know it, you have to try first to consult in Coinmarketcap, since in this site you will be able to find many cryptos and according to what you see, if they have a great volume of negotiation to the day you will be able to trust this crypto, I refer to volumes of but of a million dollars to the day preferably, now always it consults to experts to be able to be safe.

My friend, there is a special trend for everything, any platform and site, and any new currency entering the market, cryptocurrencies, and all of this is statistics provided by Google on the Google search engine, and then you estimate whether the currency is real or fraudulent. This indicates that and there is something similar on the Telegram. Thank you.

You should read about the currency project, make sure that the project presented by the currency is real and is implemented, then read about the support team for this currency and look at its previous achievements, the CoinGeco site provides you with this information and helps you a lot.

• +1 1

There is no method for finding out whether a coin is genuine or scam. The only way is to find out information about it in various websites and social media. Try to find out the background of the Project developers. See if the coin is in demand. Check the volume of trade.

There are some ways that you can use to differentiate a scam coin:

First of all generally coins are not fake but tokens are fake. Its very easy to create a token and also cost effective. Tokens don't have there blockchain. 

The check the creators details and reason for creation. Usually the creators will hide identities or gave fake identity. So don't go behind them

Also some project gave fake promises. Things that have never happened before are their promises.

you need to see the team of the coin if the coin is new if the team members is involved in some kind of scam you should never trust that coin and should never buy it

Cryptotalk is real i have my transactions has an prove it is not scam many people are working here now a days just because of this that it is not scam r fake it is very real and clear view for the bright future. Thank you

I think it's simple to know. Just do some research and findings. You will surely know whether it is real or fake. Try and read about it, its history, its operations, market value etc. All these information will help you to reach a logical conclusion. 

On 10/9/2019 at 11:51 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

You can search for a cryptocurrency and see if it is listed on popular trading platforms and read the plans for this currency, the level of trading in it, and who support it. If these factors are good, then it is not fake.

• +4 1

The know if a project is real of scam, we should make research about the project. We can check coinmarkercap and other crypto related site that share information about crypto projects. 

well,  as for me,  I just rely on yobit  since it has the chart that show the name of coins,  because me I believe that yobit would not make those names  if they are not legit. 

To determine whether a coin is fraudulent, it is advisable to look at all the cryptocurrencies above.Why is it not easy to identify whether the coin is legally enforced or fraudulent so we should look at all the currencies that preceded it.

Dear I see that 90% of cryptocurrencies are fictitious or sometimes fraudulent, if you want to differentiate between currencies if they are fraudulent or not, look at their record if you see that this currency is supported by large companies in a truly trustworthy currency. 

Once I read about a site that you ask about the new cryptocurrency coins and about their projects but unfortunately I do not recall its name now, because honestly I do not trust any site at all in such matters, the owner of certain currency can build up such sites to promote for their currencies, so the best thing to stay in the safe side is to buy the already familiar and successful coins like Bitcoin, litecoin and even Doggie. 

20 hours ago, Momoe said:

Yes, my friend, you must work hard in order to obtain coins, and in order to start with your own investments, you must learn and gain good experience and then enter the world of investments and you will achieve a lot of profit. I am sure of that.

You must have experience to earn crypto currency.  No one can make money in the crypto world without experience.  There are many platforms for making money in the crypto world.  Some earn by writing while others earn by investing and trading.  So everyone should gain experience to make money in the crypto world