Your crypto project - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gamepapa0912

Your crypto project

Though it would require technical expertise and a lot of resources, creating your own coin is an excellent long-term project. In addition to making profits, you get networks from your new clientele base.

I have a dream of being an entrepreneur and of course I can make projects from cryptocurrency that aims to be useful for everyone in the world. But this seems very impossible and it took a lot of time for me to get started

Right now I have not any cryptocurrency project, but I dont know maybe in the future I can participate in helping the cryptocurrency with some project helpful for people who are interested to this best source of income.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, I have a dream, not only in the field of crypto, but in general, I want to become the CEO or any leading and influential figure within a large company, and why don't I create my own company.

I wanted to get rich by holding bitcoin, but first I wanted to build a house for my mother. I am trying hard and actively collecting and holding bitcoins. I believe it brings me wealth. I have no intention of having my own cryptocurrency project.

As of now, my main aim is to achieve my first mark of reaching a full 1 Bitcoin, as having to make my roadmap, that's the first beginning to whichj am working of achieving that feat. And from there the roadmap will then populate to further challenges

I have a dream big in crypto because I really want to buy many stuffs that I like and I hope I will become successful someday because of crypto currencies.

On 11/20/2019 at 11:13 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I have a dream to have a big shop selling all cryptocurrencies
But I am not thinking of creating my own currency

This is wonderful. You can achieve your dream simply if you focus on it and persevere and try many times even if you fail. The most important thing is that you never stop dreaming and hope you achieve it in the future.

On 3/15/2020 at 1:56 PM, LognR said:

My business is very closely connected to the crypto world and I get a lot of interesting and useful things by doing this business it is very profitable for me.

I like this business it seems very helpful but a little time consuming just follow rules and work as instructed

Hmmm that thinky coin will be just for trading a coin for trading and for using games pay for games and other stuff that is what I'm mind these days.

In order for the crypto project to succeed, it must have several important ingredients. It is not easy to say about a project that it is a successful project unless it has a real goal and a clear plan of action.

36 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

In order for the crypto project to succeed, it must have several important ingredients. It is not easy to say about a project that it is a successful project unless it has a real goal and a clear plan of action.

Usually the projects that will develop and succeed are supported by large investors. effect on market prices and coins will be very expensive in the market.

23 hours ago, rianpedia said:

Usually the projects that will develop and succeed are supported by large investors. effect on market prices and coins will be very expensive in the market.

To start this project you need basic things that are essential for you. As a business plan for a full 6 months. You should create a complete business plan for all the necessary steps from a clear worksheet, a good development team, and others.

On 3/20/2020 at 4:28 AM, Naca2 said:

If I become a CEO and have a digital currency project, of course I will develop the coins that I have and make them popular, and also I will use the coins to reduce poverty, and also to help people in need

wow that is kind of you, I it really a good thing to aliviate people with poverty, and i believe that the project and airdrops setup for crypto currencies will go a long way in helping rhat

A successful crypto project needs a good idea. Need a team of professionals. Need a big investment. For successful trading, you need - desire, experience and small capital. I would rather trade.

On 3/25/2020 at 6:47 PM, cryptogringo said:

I myself have no future plans on making any crypto related company or business. I'm not a programmer myself and I'm not striving to become one. I joined crypto space because I believe in mission that cryptocurrency have. And that is to become decentralized currency of the people. 

You suppose you have a plan created of something that you have to achieve don't be panic

We all have dreams of becoming wealthy and doing our own business, but this matter requires a large amount of capital in order to create a good project. Frankly, my dream is that I can create my own coin

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope that I have a project that I launched in the world of cryptocurrencies and that I have my own cryptocurrency and it is linked to a real project in reality like real estate, cars or services.

If I tell you I have any cryptocurrency project in my mind, then I will be telling a blatant lie. I am into some kind of other business currently like poultry and I am thinking of investing and trading cryptocurrency later when I have a good reserve. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

My dreams are not directly related to coding, but coding contributes to achieving the basics of those aspirations. I am seeking to graduate from the university and start a good project for me, and for this reason I collect and invest a portion of the coding money that I earn from work.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone has a dream that may seem to you to carry a small campaign, but for him it is big. I also have a dream, which is to achieve my physical comfort and to help everyone who wants to change his life for the better and that is through units of projects of interest to others who do not benefit from their energy. Because they are many in my country

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If I think about to create my own cryptocurrency project--I do take care of so many factors first. I take more time for the preparations of funds, required skills and the professionals for my project. I do hear the expert's point of view and suggestions. 

• +1 1

If I created such a project then I would rely on a certain product that would have a wide demand from consumers and when buying it would use a crypto coin tied to it.

Yes, I have the ambition to have a project of my own that makes a lot of profit annually and I am working on it, but the picture is not clear yet for me

Life is great and enjoy it

Now i just work hard to keep a good amount for a future investment, when i get a good budget i will invest it in trading and make some profit , i learn about this , but after this i don’t have any idea about what a will do .