Your crypto project - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gamepapa0912

Your crypto project

On 11/14/2019 at 11:27 PM, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi all,

Do you have a dream as entrepreneur?

To be am CEO of an crypto related project.

If you should launch a project in the "world of cryptocurrencies". How shall your project looks like and what you want to reach that people using your coin in "the real world".

Curious about your answers.

Kind regards

Yes, i have a dream that i am the CEO of any crypto exchange CEO because this is so much profitable business in the world and it will give us good profit in short time and also this business will change the life of the peoples in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am currently only involved in earning free crypto and trading crypto. Launching my own crypto project is my future objective. I think it would be easier to launch a erc20 token but the main problem is generating demand for it.

468x60-3.png

Yes I do have a dream of being an entrepreneur but I don't know programming. Though I have to learn about it as its a part of my subject but I really don't have any plans about designing my own project. I am trading and its enough for me. Thank you.

As an IT student I want to learn the fundamentals of block chain because as I know this system can be applied in many things that includes data protection. In the terms of crypto currency maybe I can try because that is applicable to my course.

I not planned to launch my own project because for own coin need big amount for investment or big team I not have money.maybe in future I launch my own coin.

If you create your own cryptocurrency, then definitely, you will be a director. Because this is your project that you are following. 

Hi all,

If you should launch a project in the "world of cryptocurrencies". How shall your project looks like and what you want to reach that people using your coin in "the real world".

Kind regards

It is ok to just for dream, but it could not be happened, I don't know others but for me it is only a dream. Starting a crypto project is highly complicated and requires a lot of capital, man power and courage with greater efforts too.

My only crypto project is the earning money and also to be added that it was only for earning money and also do many of the investment. 

On 11/15/2019 at 10:31 AM, Jon said:

If I want to create a project it will be base on medical life aspect and it will focus on the major problems within developing countries like Africans

That's a good initiative considering that it will only take a few billion dollars to make basic shelter, food and education for everyone on the continent. They are also one of the best types of people who open up to new things like cryptocurrency.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I have a dream to have a big store for cryptocurrency sales. One Will Free Crypto by Will Beckley. I know one day people on the planet will use crypto currency and they will make a lot of money through it

14 hours ago, Sakila said:

I have a dream to have a big store for cryptocurrency sales. One Will Free Crypto by Will Beckley. I know one day people on the planet will use crypto currency and they will make a lot of money through it

Yes a lot of money can be made through it, it is not something new but earning is the difficult aspect.

Hi all,

Kind regards

I have not dreamed to be a bigger entrepreneur, but i want to be a good businessman. Even a small website is owned by me that will be enough for me to grow further in my life. To start a crypto project, I think that will be out of range even in dreams. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I don't understand programming so I won't be able to create my own project. It is better for me to be a trader myself and make money this way rather than create my own project.

Welcome with me
I think that a private cryptocurrency project is no longer profitable, because the market is full of thousands of cryptocurrencies, most of which are dead and competition from top cryptocurrencies that have great popularity is very difficult, unless you have a new idea  change many concepts in cryptography.

If I work on the Crypto project, then I will continue to develop it well and invite well-known companies who want to work together, all for the sake of creating a success. Yes I will introduce Crypto to all the world.

I have been enjoying a lot of time with this site and if it is longer then I think it will be better for us because it is easy that we can make money from it.

On 11/14/2019 at 8:27 PM, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi all,

Kind regards

Surely anyone that would have a solid and simple enough idea for them to make without too much coding skills wouldn't share it in open forum before a finished product.

I have been planing to Esterblish a project that we recieve payment through cryptocurrency, that means people will need to pay Etherum, the industry we only accept Etherum from people that access our products. 

On 11/15/2019 at 12:27 AM, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi all,

Kind regards

I want to success through online. And I found crypto as the best way to do it. I don't have enough programming knowledge. But if I want to run a project then I will definitely want to online stores.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

My project for the crypto is quit unique. I want to for free in the beginning and then I would like to introduce a new currency in the market. And I will do struggles for that currency to go to moon

On 11/15/2019 at 12:27 AM, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi all,

Kind regards

I have dream like this. I am interested to learn blockchain technology. I will also develop it on my country. Because i know it's importance how benefitial will be it for our country. I also want to build my career on it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

It is a great idea to have a project for a cryptocurrency, but for this cryptocurrency to succeed between society and on exchange platforms, it must be based on a strong project on the ground.

I am sorry mate i don't have any project or plan about cryptotalk.I am a student now now i am studying.As you that in student life we need some extra money.Crypto help a lot also it give learning experience on cryptotalk and bitcoin.

2 hours ago, jukesi said:

I bear many goals related to creative projects. I make a lot of cash by trading in crypto projects. Therefore, some should gain advantages regarding cryptocurrencies. I will definitely implement a helpful project in the health sector of the world where people can become healthy by using our project.

If you are engaged in cryptocurrencies and blockchain, then this is necessary first of all to you. Doing your favorite thing in the cryptocurrency business is a very promising job.