Bitcoin And Terrorist - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Bitcoin And Terrorist

After an increase in bitcoin price, terrorists are using bitcoin as their safety currency. Bitcoin senders' identifications are very secret and very difficult to recognize from blockchain technology. Last year suicide bombing attacked in Sri Lanka that killed over 253 civilians, that founded ISIS used Bitcoin to fund. In future bitcoin will be used for all underworld payments include deep web and using the dark web. What do you think about my opinion and are you agree with me.

Your words are correct, but this reason should not cause us not to deal with cryptocurrencies and bitcoins, but rather governments should follow the movements of these activities.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

19 hours ago, rjroshan said:

After an increase in bitcoin price, terrorists are using bitcoin as their safety currency. Bitcoin senders' identifications are very secret and very difficult to recognize from blockchain technology. Last year suicide bombing attacked in Sri Lanka that killed over 253 civilians, that founded ISIS used Bitcoin to fund. In future bitcoin will be used for all underworld payments include deep web and using the dark web. What do you think about my opinion and are you agree with me.

Yeah i am agreed with your opinion. It is a reality that bitcoin and cyrpto currencies are being used in criminal activites. and the anonymous coins are mostly used in criminal activities as they are unable to trace. That is a big flaw in crypto currenices.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think this is the main reason so many countries not accept crypto currency yes I agree with you this happen only the untraceable method they use their transaction one side the bitcoin is good earn option for a common man but second side its not good for any society so many time I heard dark web user use bitcoin purchase illegal stuff but when terrorist organization use its really harm full any country 

• +2 1

yes, bitcoin can be used to do illegal things, and the authorities are trying to prevent this. 

but guys, there have always been illegal activities, those things are not born in 2009 with bitcoin so is not bitcoin fault... i think we are not blaming fiat currencies for those all things happened before 2009

• +1 1

The problem is that lately we are stagnating in adoption terms as well as in new investors entering the space. This will have effect in the price as well. The use of Bitcoin in the dark web and for funding highly illegal and terrorists activities is not something I consider important. These people are using 99% cash for their funding. Noone is attacking cash for this reason.

This is the reality guys cryptocurrency has its good effects to someone's life but also it has bad or negative effects on the community and one of its examples is this, because of crypto being not traceable it can be used for doing transactions that are not quite good, and we can't do anything about this is the reality.

• +2 1

On 1/23/2020 at 5:57 PM, rjroshan said:

After an increase in bitcoin price, terrorists are using bitcoin as their safety currency. Bitcoin senders' identifications are very secret and very difficult to recognize from blockchain technology. Last year suicide bombing attacked in Sri Lanka that killed over 253 civilians, that founded ISIS used Bitcoin to fund.

Terrorists are not using Bitcoin because of its high price, but because it decentralized and peer2peer system facilitates transfer of any amount of fund across the globe bypassing governments and banks. 

In future bitcoin will be used for all underworld payments include deep web and using the dark web. What do you think about my opinion and are you agree with me.

Where have you been? Bitcoin started off as means of payment in dark web. In fact, most people heard about Bitcoin for the very first time when the FBI shut down Silk Road - an online black market 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)  

All data on terrorism occurs on social networks, especially in telegram channels, groups. Money and bitcoin will always pursue terrorism. 

The anonymousity of crypt transactions are both an advantage and disadvantage. But i feel that this doesnt mean that crypto is doomed and should be banned forever. I dont think crypto was created for these purposes, neither was social media created to contact terrorist etc. It is really contradictory, if governments come and take action in crypto, we would stop these terrorists but also kind of 'end' crypto's anonymousity.

Yes, that is the cause of the fear of the government to accept Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has nothing to regulate and they are afraid that Bitcoin is misused, even in terrorist activities it could happen.

Bitcoin is made for good purpose but many terrorist and bad peoples are using it for their own business. This is completely illegal we should never support them.

Crypto currency transaction work on codes and any one cannot traced crypto currency by name it is very difficulty that how we recognize it transaction made by civilian or terrorist. This is reality i listen many times that it used for negative purpose because it has no bank or paper record. We hopeful the crypto currency use for positive project. Bitcoin is more worthy in this way every side demand Bitcoins.

1 hour ago, Billal said:

Some of countries terrorists are use bitcoin for their wars products illegally.Some how they think bitcoin is illegal. Every country don’t allow terrorists in their country. 

I also think that btc and some other crypto are used for bad work but this depend on the person who is using it. there are many good invention which can be used for  bad.

Well, this is happens literally because when you are using cryptocurrencies in terms of payments and transactions, you are anonymously buying some things that you want and no one can know your transactions except to the seller that you are paid for.

Yes this is a serious problem right now about the anonymous system but doesn't the public also want this system.  But in my opinion this is a big challenge to find a way out to anticipate this happening without changing the system but overseeing suspicious movements of money as far as I know banks can be the same media for terrorists for previous transactions.  An increase in Bitcoin cannot be attributed to this.

Sometimes some crypto currency like Bitcoins have a property of anonymity so the result some bad guys use this property to avoid detection. Crypto currency also used as a payment system in some dark web sites because of the same reason.

• +2 1

I think in crypto world terrorist does not approach and not well known about crypto rules. In my prediction terrorist not earn more money throuh the crypto world. If they become hackers and scammers they get coins in this way and fullfill their needs.

Funding with bitcoin only makes it easier to send money, doesn't help in the actual act of bombing. If we are to go back to the days of no bitcoin, was the past, filled with no terrorist attacks. It was even worse then. I think its the same arguement you have against gun control. Guns dont kill people, its people who kill people dont blame the gun, similarly bitcoin dont kill people, dont blame bitcoin blame the people.

of course yes, the criminals will use cryptocurrencies because we can not trace those people who use the address.. so who knows the terrorist will use cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/23/2020 at 8:57 AM, rjroshan said:

Yes, I agree with that because almost exchange we can be anonymous and they do not require any KYC and not all country recognize bitcoin so it will be easily used against them.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 1/23/2020 at 5:57 PM, rjroshan said:

Terrorists will always find a way to finance their activities. Back in the day when Osama Bin Laden played his game there was no Bitcoin or any other crypto and they managed to finance also. So I think anonymous accounts maybe make it a bit easier but it will happen anyway,

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:57 PM, rjroshan said:

Most terrorists use cash or wash traded fiat money because you can't track them. Blaming bitcoin for terrorism use is like blaming water for terrorism use.

This is really sad news that exploiting bitcoin features in this area is worrying

Many people who buy prohibited things use bitcoin to preserve their identity and not be exposed

If i'm not wrong the person who funded this one it's coming from US right? It's really shameful when bitcoin for something like this since it's giving bad view to other people about cryptocurrency, There will be always advantage and disadvantages.