Bitcoin And Terrorist - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Bitcoin And Terrorist

On 1/23/2020 at 5:57 PM, rjroshan said:

After an increase in bitcoin price, terrorists are using bitcoin as their safety currency. Bitcoin senders' identifications are very secret and very difficult to recognize from blockchain technology. Last year suicide bombing attacked in Sri Lanka that killed over 253 civilians, that founded ISIS used Bitcoin to fund. In future bitcoin will be used for all underworld payments include deep web and using the dark web. What do you think about my opinion and are you agree with me.

Dear mate I don't really understand what you meant by deep web and dark web please can you enlighten me more thanks

On 1/24/2020 at 12:57 AM, rjroshan said:

After an increase in bitcoin price, terrorists are using bitcoin as their safety currency. Bitcoin senders' identifications are very secret and very difficult to recognize from blockchain technology. Last year suicide bombing attacked in Sri Lanka that killed over 253 civilians, that founded ISIS used Bitcoin to fund. In future bitcoin will be used for all underworld payments include deep web and using the dark web. What do you think about my opinion and are you agree with me.

Even if they will not use bitcoin there are still plenty of crypto currencies that they can use like Monero. And after searching if what is the most popular crypto currencies that were being use in deep web or by terrorist then Monero comes first because of it's unique features "focuses on fungibility, privacy and decentralization". 

Edited by MysteriousIdentity

On 1/23/2020 at 6:16 PM, germanking2 said:

I think its use was not only after the increase in the value of bitcoin. All these groups that act outside the law are always in search of new technologies to finance, execute and promote themselves. Social networks have also been a useful tool for them both to attract new members and to publish their actions. This is a difficult situation to control at the moment, and perhaps that is one of the reasons why the congress of the United States presented a bill that aims to regulate virtual assets, which include cryptocurrencies.

Yes you are very correct at this point because illegal people will always sort for a way to transact their business no matter how the government try to stop so bitcoin and other Crypto currency will only enhance illegal activities all over the world.

That is one thing that is preventing Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from being accepted by the Government of the country of authority. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be used by irresponsible people, financing various kinds of crime.

5 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

The main problem facing Bitcoin is its anonymity but unlike traditional banking, any movement can be traced and this is available to anyone. Which does not happen with traditional banking that also has that problem but unlike Bitcoin we can not access accounts and know their movements.

So who is better hiding the terrorists? I think the Bank traditional

They are accusing BTC because they want to control BTC  .Banks are storing all corruption money and don't disclose their customers information to Government they are just holding money on every mean to maintain their hold in position against governments.

Single campaign revenue appears to be modest - tens of thousands of dollars. But the authorities note that terrorist attacks often require little funding. It appears that the use of collections for cryptocurrencies is becoming increasingly complex.

Terrorist using bitcoin to fund thier illegal activities that's why government hard to track this because of anomity. 

And this is what government need to prevent. 

Actually bitcoin is not created for terrorism. But it is true that some people are now using bitcoin for terrorism. But they shouldn't do this.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:57 AM, rjroshan said:

Aside from bitcoin there are many currencies out there that can be use by terrorist if they like so but as of this moment the terrorist are not using bitcoin that far. 

What I heard is that Monero is the popular currency that were being used by the terrorist or illegal transactions and not bitcoin. 

On 1/23/2020 at 10:18 PM, ananya7737 said:

Generally, those people who don't want to be tracked are using bitcoin to buy illegal stuff. Sometimes if you're buying something personally, not digitally, then it's a risk for you because it will leave you pieces of evidence that will lead you to danger.

Not everyone will buy the illegal stuff through the crypto becasue so many peoples will also buy the illegal stuff through also the fiat money and no one will trace them and this will do from so much time in the world before the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, you know all this terrorism stuff - you know it's sponsored by Uncle Sam so if Uncle Sam hates cryptocurrencies he's gonna do whatever is needed to start war against them. I think cash - banknotes in suitcases are absolutely untraceable but government has not yet started a war against cash. What do you think?

On 1/29/2020 at 7:28 PM, mitsutech said:

Bitcoin now are used by terrorists and this is not new because in the very first crypto currency already used by many terorist.  

So many peoples will know that before the BTC the peoples will use the fiat money for the terrorism and also the gold but now peoples are going to be smart and they use the BTC and i hope in future they make new thing which is used for the terrorism.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

terrorist use bitcoins from several years, many of people know about bitocin and terrorist  using bitcoin safely in future bitcoin in the top 

We cannot blame bitcoin if it is used the wrong way, just as we cannot blame the surgeon when using the knife in surgery.

This is very unfortunate news. They chose the path of evil and could have benefited from bitcoin in many areas of life and spreading goodness, but there is no sin in Bitcoin for those who misused it.

It is sad and painful news that these terrorists used crypto property for inhumane purposes and everything in this existence is a double-edged sword.

I am agree with you but this not a fault of bitcoin all the terrorest organizations use this because it is safe but this currency is very important due to its great value so admin should check all the wrong things happend to this forum

We can't say anything about it I have seen many users and also I agree that there would be a negative use of the digital currency also if there will not be any improve in the technology for tracing it then there can be a chance that a terrorist must be using cryptocurrency as their safety income.

news about the attack in Sri Lanka I know, I'm sorry for that. Bitcoin has always had great advantages, but there are also disadvantages and it is the object that hackers use to do bad things.

18 hours ago, xsopiko said:

Bitcoin is not an anonymous cryptocurrency. In my opinion, terrorists do not use cryptocurrencies because it is not a safe way to pay for them

I can't agree with you. Terrorists use cryptocurrencies and usually traditional money. Terrorists do not use all cryptocurrencies. For example, terrorists do not use bitcoin, etherium and XRP

On 1/23/2020 at 5:57 PM, rjroshan said:

The thing is occasionally having this private coins which hide I'd will tend to be used in different ways other than having to be used as common currency but digital in that sense,as that's why most government still deny to accept the use of this Crypto coins in their countries

8 hours ago, Sofia43 said:

some people are misusing btc by doing bad things like terrorism acts for the  reason that it's transaction is extremely secretive. I mull over that btc is only meant for earning gain not for unlawful activities.

The activities of the other bad evil in cryptocurrency make it difficult for people to believe that cryptocurrency can be trusted, those terrorist are just using cryptocurrency to hide their black transaction process

I think governments use such arguments to discredit Bitcoin and say Bitcoin is used to finance terrorism
But terrorism can be funded in dollars and fiat currencies as well, because terrorism did not appear with Bitcoin, but it was in the past

Life is great and enjoy it

Why many thinks bitcoin used for illegal activities but never anyone's gaves clear avidence of it. Only possible that when someone paid btc to the terrorist but this is not possible because now a days each transaction are seenable on blockchain network system. 

Of course, when Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are decentralized, they are used by criminal groups, to circumvent the law in many ways, it is unfortunate but true that is why you have to be careful.