Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others

The Yobit exchange is great, there are many ways to profit, and the most amazing thing is to subscribe to ICO because Yobit offers the advantage of buying from the wall, so all investors are winners.

Well for me as a user of this exchanger site, i will prefer this as a one of the best exchanger here in cryptocurrency because it has many features to do and it has a fast Transactions which is want of many people, happy posting.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:43 PM, Upright said:

But what makes yobit exchange different???

Well, you can say that yobit is just like also other exchange sites that you are using. But what makes yobit more different to other is that in yobit, you can play to earn. Yobit Dice is one example of it. In other exchange, you can't play game and make it you earn more higher profit. Also, unlike to others, yobit also offers a very fast transaction. It will only took 1-5 minutes for you to earn or claim what you want to claim from yobit. So yobit is very different to other exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is possible yobit can be classified as one of the best exchanges because it's withdraw system is very fast and it provides free coin after completing 20 transaction in yobit. People wants to get reward as free coin. This feature make yobit different than other. Maybe it will use widely in future. 

Sure enough, Yobit it is one of the best global platforms for cryptocurrency trading as it offers the user many advantages in order to help him to make a good profit, such as investing and getting free currencies and trading easily even for beginners.

Edited by Moaz

The first thing is yobit also comes to the good ranked exchanges and many people are satisfied by the exchanges service. And talking about best thing of yobit it has provided the Cryptotalk forum for all of us and we are really happy. So i recommend yobit to everyone out there.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In crypto market so many exchange available but yobit exchange is much better, because they runs a good campaign to learn about crypto, and they launch investment box to earn passive income every day, so I considered yobit exchange is really great exchange.

The Yobit platform will be ranked in the coming years in the classification as the best platforms, I'm sure because it combines trading and investment and contains almost all exchange pairs, high credibility schemes, fast transactions and high security. I am sure it will be the best.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not use yobit much but when I trade through it I find speed in executing trades and this is good for me.

According to me yobit is one of the best exchange we have. But there is a problem. Yobit is not popular among the users. I don't know the reason. But when I searched for the reason I found that yobit customers service is not good. And most of the users are scamming in yobit. This information I got from bitcointalk. 

Yobit is one of the best exchange that gives a lot of features to the users. According to the statistics given in coinmarketcap,Yobit maintains to be in top ten list. And it is in the 10th position. And the ranking is quite legit in coinmarket cap we all know. So basically that's mean that it is the best of all and can continue to give it's 100% for the users of crypto world. 

In fact, yobit site has become one of the best exchange sites and it has a lot of features, it contains free currencies, as well as it contains an investment fund and a lot of currencies for trading and games such as dice.

Yes i agree since i use yobit exchange it never fails me. Whenever i make transactions deposit and withdrawal of cryptocurrency yobit is the best and fast exchange that i ever use. That's why it makes it to top of among other exchanges that has bad service for their user like a very slow transaction process.

I think that Yubit site is currently one of the best sites in the field of cryptocurrencies because it provides many excellent features for workers in the field of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I am moderately new using Yobit but personally I think it makes it different is its simple interfaces to operate easily unlike other exchanges that are very complicated especially for beginners 

Yes I think personally yobit has been one of the best exchange site there is because it's system is secure and also very easy to access. It trading and investment platforms are self explanatory and well secured from scammers.

Without the slightest Yobit is among the best platforms for trading in Crypto, but at the same time it requires a lot of additions, especially from the side of liquidity.

I accept that Yobit is a great exchange platform with a lot of interesting offers and new IEO and ICO launches but it is far from the biggest exchange platform. When we talk about the biggest exchanges, we have to consider the total trading volumes and revenue of that platform and honestly there are many many exchanges ahead of Yobit on that. The largest exchanges would be Binance, Upbit, bittrex, Huobi, Bitfinex and others. You can find a list online.

• +3 1

468x60-3.png

Maybe yes, I always use Yobit in exchanging Bitcoin to XRP and withdrawing it to my Coin wallet and fortunately I did not encounter any problems using it. 

CryptoTalk campaign is not the reason Yobit is good exchange. An exchange is never rated by the bounty it offers and should never be, it is just a way of an exchange to make them known to the cryptocurrency world.

Exchanges are only rated based on Volume, Liquidity, Security, Active markets and Customer Support. 

Yobit has all this quality in good quantity (except for customer support services which I believe there is room for improvement) and this is the reason it is currently ranked 10th best exchange on CoinMarketCap.

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 6/16/2020 at 6:39 PM, kizz said:

Maybe yes, I always use Yobit in exchanging Bitcoin to XRP and withdrawing it to my Coin wallet and fortunately I did not encounter any problems using it. 

There are no problems with yobit whatever coin you use. It has good services that are automated and the only ones that have problems are members that tried to cheat the forum. In general yobit performs far better from all exchanges I've used in terms of deposits/withdrawals and in trading while opening orders and executing trades.

There are several unique features in Ubeat It started with the presence of the dollar and the Russian ruble in it and finally as a wallet for your currencies and your money, where you can keep them for a long time without you trading them, and this is something that all platforms do not allow In addition, the ease of use and simplicity of its main interface.

• +3 1

yes and yes , the benefits I have gained from it , I cannot even explain . then its good to keep on trying as hard and understanding what is happening, the good things about this kind of a market is to really define some of the effort that would help us in making some good money out of it the best in every value

• +1 1
  • +4 1

its one of the best, this is the best crypto exchange we have out there there are a lot of good that comes out of yobit, free coins and people actually have made a lot of cash so its important to really run with this kind the good thing is to really keep on defining of everything that can work for us

Yobit exchanger is actually good because it has earned good reputation worldwide within a short period of time and for that reason i will list it among the best at moment. Yobit is very safe and secured for the public.

• +1 1