Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others

for me yobit is best exchanging platform , first reason there is no country restriction and doesnt ask for any KYC to start trade , offers more price than other exchange site and for me it is the only platform where i can cashout my crypto , even if i have crypto on other platform , im obligated to transfer here

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think yobit is very popular and is starting to become more popular due to this forum and there has been a good increase in the number of members who have joined the platform

Life is great and enjoy it

I researched about top level exchanges of crypto market but unfortunately i find no where near top ten exchanges to yobit exchanges but at the same time i feel confident regarding usage of yobit exchange because almost 417 exchanges ranked of yobit exchange is in top 50 exchanges which is not bad at all. 

Yobit is a great trading platform not just because that's where we collect our earnings from but it offers many services to all it's users like instant withdraws and low swap trading fees.

Yobit has been in existence for many years and this has not been easier for them because they always lack more traders, traders are just interested in other exchanges that have a better interface and than yobit

Yobit is already among the best exchanges and is widely used by people from many different countries. What makes Yobit different from others is that in this exchange, nationality doesn't matter, only trading skills are important. Anyone from anywhere can join and enjoy trading. Yobit has the greatest crypto campaign in the world, something you will never find in other exchanges. You can make deposit and withdrawal in Yobit as fast as possible. Yobit is not only a place for trading but also an opportunity to learn trading. The reasons I mentioned are enough to prove that Yobit is an exceptional exchange that needs serious attention.

Of course, Yobit can be classified as the best exchange site compared to others because Yobit is a much better site in terms of exchange We can exchange here very easily and the fees are low on investment I always do more exchanges on Yobit But before that, you need to know about investment.

This platform is absolutely the best we can earn from a forum and also do trading and achieve more profit from the platform and this is really cool

I think yobit is a good exchange. There is a very good user interface that is easy to understand and also that allows you to track the value of your crypto. However, i think that the only concern with yobit that is preventing it from taking over from other exchange sites, is the fact that there is large transaction costs for exchanges and for withdrawals, which can be quite off putting to potential users.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/15/2020 at 5:43 PM, Upright said:

As u can say from the blend integration if yobit having to earn while posting on crypto talk, is a ❤

But looking at how the yobit exchange still makes to accommodate on having to still earn free tokens from them is great.

But what makes yobit exchange different???

Your respond matters on how yobit is a good exchange....👇👇

Yobit platform is one of the best. What really drew my attention is the InvestBox which doesn't exist in any other trading platform. The fees are medium (except Bitcoin) and the theme is easy to use especially for beginners. 

No, this is not a good idea in my opinion, separating the two sites from some of the best method. If the Yobit site and the forum were one site, there would be many, many things that are missing there is circulation and there is writing about the cryptocurrency, no, the topic is not good for divorce, so it is much better.

Well for me I can say yobit can be classified as one of the best exchange, because actually we can't get our earnings from Cryptotalk without yobit , so I can say yobit is one of the best because it contribute to our payment from Cryptotalk.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/15/2020 at 11:43 PM, Upright said:

As u can say from the blend integration if yobit having to earn while posting on crypto talk, is a ❤

But looking at how the yobit exchange still makes to accommodate on having to still earn free tokens from them is great.

But what makes yobit exchange different???

Your respond matters on how yobit is a good exchange....👇👇

I think that bitcoin is still greater than yobit because yobit is lower in price compared to bitcpin that have high earnings and more profitable than yobit. 

Of course, Yobit is one of the best platforms. But I am always worried about the difference in price from the other platforms

Obviously the yobit site is really good on what it has and can basically don't when it comes to Crypto, exchanges and even as a store of Crypto wallet, but it's advicesable not to make an exchange your primary Crypto wallet, it's not really like a safe heaven but can be trusted 

Yobit's quality features are the reason why people loves that platform. The strong security, great customer support, profitable investbox, good trading options etc.

Almost every exchange on the market have trading option and storing crypto, but on yobit there are a lot of games like dice, there is an invest box, paying system for messages on the forum. Yobit is great.

Well there are many exchanges which can be better when comparing with Yobit on some aspects but Yobit has its plus points as well. The withdrawal fees in Yobit especially bitcoin is lower compared to most exchanges and when you consider the various projects or offers in yobit like investbox, dice, pony races, pumps, Yobit will be considered one of the best.

468x60-3.png

I think the Yobit exchange platform differs from many platforms because it contains a great wallet for most of the cryptocurrencies, but unfortunately some of them stop working, perhaps for maintenance, owning the platform token Yo has many advantages that the holder of this token gets.

The yobit platform is one of the best platforms in the world of encryption that we can use with confidence and safety, and the reason for not getting much popularity is due to being a new platform in the world of encryption

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At least for the crypto talk members yobit wallet is the best wallet they are having their is a reason behind these we are getting bitcoins as payment and it is directly deposited on the wallet without having any problem we are getting payment on the daily basic not only do these things also so if we want then we can exchange I work with clients to any other currency available in the yobit wallet we have to pay some transaction fee also people are having a one advantage that they can start there trading from the yobit wallet.

• +1 1

I think that Yes, Yobit is a good exchange, but due to the old design and unclear security system, many people just do not use it, unfortunately 

I think yobit one of the best exchange in this world , because it give us many features you never find it in any exchange , like free coins , like also yobit dice , and of course this best forum and earning from this best forum , you never find like this opportunity to earn money from posting , and for share your opinion or your experience . For that for me yobit is one of the best exchange.

This platform, since I started working with it, has provided me with the best of features. I also want to make any transfer I want between any currency I need. I can also invest in it without looking for other sites to earn some percentage of what I have invested. I also consider it as a haven for my currency

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: