Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others

As u can say from the blend integration if yobit having to earn while posting on crypto talk, is a ❤

But looking at how the yobit exchange still makes to accommodate on having to still earn free tokens from them is great.

But what makes yobit exchange different???

Your respond matters on how yobit is a good exchange....👇👇

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

28 minutes ago, Upright said:

As u can say from the blend integration if yobit having to earn while posting on crypto talk, is a ❤

But looking at how the yobit exchange still makes to accommodate on having to still earn free tokens from them is great.

I am new in yobit,but being there for a month now i can say that features of it is quite good,unlike other exchanges where you can only do is trade,yobit has its dice game,chatroom,investbox,and the freecoins.

And i tried to withdraw from it,and transaction is very fast,in just a seconds i received it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

31 minutes ago, Upright said:

Personally, I am considering yobit as the best exchange flatform among those exchanges that are not very widely used. Though Yobit is becoming more and more popular now. I also consider it as one of the best exchanges on all exchanges that are existing now. A lot of improvisations and features, good projects and advertisements. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

nMvFbuZ.png

Yes of course I agree and why no that this valuable website exchange with a lot of option to earn some free coin can not be classified? Yes of course Yobit can be classified as one of the best exchanges with high level!

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my opinion, they are trying to do there own work, you can see alot of giving crypto sites u spend alot in it but in yobit just click and you will get in a minute.

Also how we can not trust it if it work to make us get in to the cryptoworld easier than other 

• +1 1

For me YOBIT is the best exchange place, where the costs are very cheap and even very safe and easy to do. There are lots of coins in it and I'm happy to use this YOBIT.

Yobit exchange is very beneficial for me because this exchange allow us to work in Crypto talk and trading volumes is high so easy to trade and so many coins are listed here. Also you can withdraw your funds anytime without KYC. 

yobit very good exchange and secure.  i using yobit as a my primary exchange.also yobit not asking any documents for kyc.

Edited by Soaib khan

Yobit know a days is gaining a popularity and being famous especially for those who are new to this world, yobit exchange deserved to be known and become one of the top exchange platform because of its consistent and good service to the users.

• +2 1

In my thinking till date the best exchange is the yobit because it is working for all its users which are using its exchange and that is an master stroke of this exchange and everyone will involve in this for sure 

• +1 1

There are many exchanges like Binance.CEX.IO, COINBASE, BITMEX AND CHANGELLY out of all thes YOBIT is making space for its self and gaining popularity as a good exchanges. Its security features like 2fa, Yobi codes and hot/cold wallets are away good compared to others.

Yobit offers a really fast exchange while most of even the so-called top exchanges are slow. 

Yobit is secure and instant in deposits/withdrawals.

They have an excellent customers support team that is working 24/7 to solve issues and help their customers.

In my opinion it is under-rated and probably will be next to Binance and Coinbase in the future.

17 hours ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

Yes yobit is also a big name in the exchange market and I am sure that it will be in existence for a very long time.

Its sure going to thrive, as the crypto talk is integrated to it, it has exposed the yobit exchange to many people now, its sure going to last

Yobit exchange has good features, fast withdrawal and deposit processes. Provides bounty too. It's just that many coins listed on this exchange are shitcoin and we need to be more careful . Overall Yobit is a good exchange 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I learn about YOBIT EXCHANGE at internet and i found it is very famous but it take high fees if we take withdraw in bitcoins and if we take withdraw other then bitcoins then we bear a little fees.

Good reputation in crypto world

On 1/15/2020 at 9:34 PM, farhanpro613 said:

Yes yobit is one of the best exchange site out there, its procedure is easy and quick and the best of all it has invest box where user invest and it also give away free coin to frequent trader.

Yes you are right.yobit is the one of good exchange site which provide us a good service regarding our cryptocurrencjes storage and their transactions.with a low fees

Many advantages possessed by the yobit exchange and no other exchange. It is not uncommon for exchanges to have bets like those in yobit exchanges. That's just one of the advantages of the yobit exchange.

Right now the only forum about crypto I know is cryptotalk, and bitcoin, even cryptotalk, and bitcointalk have a very huge gap, or bitcoin is more likely to be the best forum for now, but still, crypto talk is a new forum, so I know this community will grow and become a great forum someday.

In my opinion, YoBit Exchange is a good exchange for me because it can provide me the things I wanted to do in an Exchange, also not all exchanges give it's users a campaign like what yobit did, they started a campaign called cryptotalk campaign.

• +1 1

For me yobit is one of the best site for exchanging coins. Because there we can easily exchange coins and its an easy process. Also there is enough security for our accounts to be safe. 

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 4:52 PM, Cryptojubayer said:

Obviously yobit exchange can be classified as one the best exchanges because of its trading experience.

Its more easier at trading on the yobit exchange, it looks simple for beginners to cope if it's their first, time. As I actually did a trader there and it worked instantly

The YOBIT platform is one of the best platforms for me as it is rich in many useful and distinguished services that are not present in other platforms

THINK POSITIVE

Of course yes but to be law-abiding amongst the exchanges out at hand yobit is one of the best. It has help border and advantageous tax for trading crypto in the market. Beside that it as well offers a lot of campaigns like earning free coins and paybyposts on yobit

• +2 2

It is best exchange market because the best exchanging experience.yobit gaingmn popularity now a days due to exchange market suply chain.

• +1 1

I think yes.yobit has a good features and also have a investbox where you can try to invest on ICO and gain interest from it.i think this exchange is being under rated.i think yobit needs to make some advertisements to become more popular like binance and I'm sure this campaign will help yobit to be popular.