Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others

For me YOBIT is the best place for trade cryptocurrencies, where the expenses are extremely modest and even protected and simple to do. There are loads of coins in it, and I'm glad to utilize this YOBIT.

• +2 1

No as for the matter of fact I believe that yobit is one of the most used exchanges out there, but they real should improve their mobile version of the website, they have many good features bu they lose mobile users.

I would classify yobit as a very good exchange website but to classify it as one of the greatest is what I cannot do because I have no knowledge of the other exchange website yet, I only have knowledge of yobit.

• +2 1

On 3/4/2021 at 11:59 PM, pkangalo said:

Thank you so much for sharing such an informative and interested topic,I think so far with the little knowledge on yobit platform I think is even the best means of exchange in the world because of it's easy and straight forward transactions unlike others thanks.

Yes, I agree with you, I don't know when yobit platform was developed, but if you ask me, I will definitely say that it's really among the best exchange site there an be, all that it need is for it users to promote it and try to trade on it to make it more popular.

According to the statistics given in coinmarketcap,Yobit maintains to be in top ten list. And it is in the 10th position. And the ranking is quite legit in coinmarket cap we all know. That's why it makes it to top of among other exchanges that has bad service for their user like a very slow transaction process.

Well, most of these platforms are almost the same, but I find in the yobit platform different features, as there is a chat room, dice game and free currencies, and the withdrawal and transfer operations in it are fast and are very smooth

• +2 1

The yobit platform has become very popular due to its availability of many free profit opportunities in addition to the ease of working on it and not requesting documents or information about you, but I think there are many popular cryptocurrencies that do not exist, such as ada, dot, Fil and a lot more, if these currencies are listed, they will become Much better.

• +2 1

There are a lot of features, there is no maximum deposit and no minimum withdrawal, it contains a feature that enables members to send any currency without fees at all, and the sending process is immediate. The only platform that supports any hard fork gets and gives each member his share of the new currency immediately. Without trading, and one of its great advantages is that you can use the Youbet platform to store currencies for long periods, unlike other platforms that prevent storage without trading, and another major advantage is that it supports withdrawals and deposits in dollars, supports withdrawals and deposits on each of the following banks:
Payeer Bank, Perfect Money, Advcash, Capitalist, Visa-MasterCard.

I think yobit is very popular and is starting to become more popular due to this forum and there has been a good increase in the number of members who have joined the platform

• +2 1

The yobit platform has a good ranking among the best cryptocurrency trading platforms and I think it has a great future, and I hope that more advantages will be added to this platform.

Indeed, the yobit platform is one of the best options for beginners who want to enter this field because it is easy to use and does not contain many interfaces or advantages like other platforms such as Binance, it also provides them with many opportunities to earn cryptocurrencies for free, and the matter will help them to engage more with cryptocurrencies.

Actually,Yobit is one of the best site I have ever seen . Yobit really secure also too much secure.Diffently yobit can easily classified as a best exchange because of its features for safe and profitable trading. And, According to my experience with yobit I would be giving a positive response and reviews for it.

• +3 1

I think that the difference in the Yobit platform is its ease of use and the amount of methods in it to earn money, which makes it very good for use, both in terms of the free tokens that you can obtain or through investing your currencies in the investbox.

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that this exchanger is really number one in all over the world because this is human friendly and wanting more I want to tell you that you can easily involving the trading through this exchanger best of luck and try it

• +1 1

We are using yobit. So we can check the features which is most helpfull for in earning.  We can make more money from yobit if we have knowledge about cryptocurrency.  So we can check the price of different coins and can convert into other coins. So we can hold our earning and can invest into investbox and can get return without any action. So that is safe and secure.  So we are accommodating our earning if we use in best way. So we need to learn about more features and how ro use then we can make money. 

Yorbit is the exchange widely used but is not classified as the best why because is not everyone that used it except those participating in the cryptocurrency platform that normally do transaction in it.

• +1 1

My friend, I think that the Yobit exchange offers us many ways to make profits in the field of cryptocurrencies, the best of which is this wonderful forum, as we can win free tokens and invest in the investbox and a lot more.

• +2 1

According to my experience with yobit I would be giving a positive response and reviews for it because till now it has been very much safe and also has protected the balance and the accounts from many scammers and hackers it gives good returns for your investments and trading also.

Dear friend, the yobit platform has always been unique, starting with this wonderful forum, in which you learn a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them, and it also contains an amazing investment fund that gives you a lot of profits when investing in it, the platform contains many Another feature that allows it to be one of the best platforms out there.

• +1 1

What distinguishes Yobit from other exchanges is that registering on Yobit doesn't require KYC, we know that all crypto exchanges use KYC as their verification and if this is maintained then yobit will be increasingly used by many people. There is also no doubt about Yobit's confidence as an exchange because we have seen its track record. Apart from that, the cryptotalk campaign is one of the most phenomenal campaigns to date.

• +4 1

Certainly, we can classify the yobit platform as one of the best platforms in the field of investment and trading, it is true that its popularity is low at the present time, but I think that they are doing a good job by adding a lot of features that help people start in this field in the right way, in addition to enjoying the platform at the level of very good security

Of course, we have seen how the yobit wallet has very good transactions, and this allows virtual currency merchants to have better income, which is why I continue to trust yobit, and I will continue to use it for a long time to come.

You are right, i think that the yobit platform is no doubt one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platform in the world, so we most learn the strategies of the yobit so as to succeed in the platform, this is my thought on this.

• +2 1

From my experience, the best platform for exchanging and withdrawing currencies is the yobit platform. Working on it is very easy, its withdrawal fees are low, it also has a high degree of security and it is very popular as well.

The yobit platform is the developers of the cryptotalk forum and this alone will make it's one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platform in the world, and there are many more unique features that makes the yobit special over other platforms.