The best argument for crypto? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

The best argument for crypto?

i can simply say that crypto will always make you the king and only owner of your money and you would not need permission from a bank to send it or be questioned where and who you sent it to,

i feel disceptation is that if actually cryptographic algorithms food market jas state permanently underachievement and will extremely feed money for containing and likewise all but stock market foretelling thus admiring would like to mention think over sure well-nigh asymmetric encryption.

On 03.01.2020 at 13:17, wilbertson said:

Cryptocurrency has still a long way to go to become better than the currency we have been using. But it has already presented to us opportunities that Fiat could not.

For me, I like cryptocurrency trades in which prices are more volatile than Fiat. And even the fact that when new coins are released, it is possible to get a part of them.

One of the advantages is that dealing in bitcoins as a method of payment provides a decrease in many transaction fees compared to other payment methods, especially visa and credit cards, etc.

Now a days simple is that we can earned from different methods from online and if we gave proof for new friends or even family members then they believe that we are working with legit market place. So we don't need to explain very much for him. Now google done this for us. 

I prefer dealing in cryptocurrencies because of the level of security you provide. It is impossible to steal it in any way. Cryptocurrencies and bitcoin also provide a very high level of privacy due to the use of blockchain technology. 

in my opinion it is easy to explain why adopting the daily use of crypto and what their advantages are, independence from banks, no accessory fees, elimination of intermediaries, anonymity, privacy and full control of one's savings

On 1/3/2020 at 9:41 AM, hmind said:

For you crypto currencies users and community, what arguments can you rely on to explain and explain that crypto is better than a currency that has long been used.

The best argument is that crypto currencies are still alive and a lot of people are benefiting and using these currencies. Look how old the Bitcoin is and look how much success it has made through its time. I believe we will see some improvements after the crypto market recovers again. 

Well, I think that now probably the main argument can be called that cryptocurrency is the future of the whole planet, it will be definitely the best argument. After all, if you think so, it is cryptocurrency that replaces money during a crisis.

Doing arguments for the certain issues is absolutely bad activity for me.If someone initiate arguments--I would not participate there to make my time worthless or I might just share the truth about the crypto. I start do do the productive work so that I can make some sense for my life.

Crypto currencies are the best replacement for our daily use flat currencies. Because this currency has a good trading value and the process is quite secure and there is no chance for scam like theft or robbery of the money. Only a little awareness cam bring this currencies a limelight. So it is quite clear that it is better than any other currencies. Nothing to argue actually. 

For me, I consider that encryption is better than banknotes because it is independent and no one can control it and all its transactions are fast and we can send it very quickly to anyone in the world without any problems and because its price is fluctuating and very high

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of positives that make me trust coding, as it is a currency that is capable of increasing the price more than falling, and therefore I will not lose, as getting it does not need capital and the most important point that makes me hold the cryptocurrencies is to stay away from work with others outside the home and receive orders from them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frankly, I did not speak about this except my friends and relatives, and I did not increase the matter about the cryptocurrency, because I find that it does not require a lot of persuasion.

Edited by Maroua

Complete freedom of action, no one can take away your cryptocurrency if the wallet is securely protected, the Bank can freeze the account, there is no such thing in cryptocurrency (as well as freezing transactions for specific people)

The biggest argument is, it is giving us opportunity to earn for ourselves without much hardwork and without any time, and punctuality constraints. We can work anytime from anywhere to earn money.

Arguments There is not much matter, why I prefer them is that I earn from them, which helps me to get what I need at home, despite the few that I get. There are many answers for others. There are many opinions

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We cannot say that the cryptocurrency is better than the fial currency and at the same time we cannot say that the fiat is better than the cryptocurrency as well because each of them has its advantages and disadvantages.

My argument is the crypto world is  the future of currency , i think this argument can convince me to use crypto and work in crypto , and invest in crypto now , i really believe than crypto is the future of currency.

Cryptocurrency can be profitable for investment while fiat funds is not and this makes crypto to be better than fiat thanks I know there are many reasons out there but this is the one I see to be the main one that makes many to choose it over fiat.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are definitely the best and my argument to others who still use fiat currencies is that there is a big difference between them in terms of fees, method of transfer and quick dispatch without waiting as well as the possibility of achieving excellent profits through crypto.

Life is great and enjoy it

I will say to my friends that we can earn money in crypto world in lot of ways which are by trading we can earn, holding the coins is another best way to earn money. 

21 hours ago, alex72 said:

in my opinion the best argument for cryptocurrency that many experts think that cryptocurrency will be the future currency system of the whole world. That's all I can say about.

Will that real be? there is too much negative air in crypto, all big people are against it.

My best argument is that cryptocurrency can reach such big prices as bitcoin does, so that means there is a huge interest in this market and it will only grow.

I do not support the idea that Crypto is better than real currencies, but if paper currencies are replaced by Crypto it would be a pleasure because I am not a supporter of US policy by its continued printing of the Dollar.