The best argument for crypto? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

The best argument for crypto?

The reality that it's far a decentralized forex is one of the great functions that cryptocurrency has. This manner no authority might be able to control its fee actions as well as extent.  Many businessmen and a hit buyers are of the view that cryptocurrency is a truely correct funding choice. As a result Bitcoins may be regarded as good sized incomes forex.

• +2 1

I am explaining that money is evolving and it was the digital form that is organized, transparent and in blockchain that will be the best money of the near future. Decentralized money not under any government that can be used for commerce that will increase many times more in the next few years.

In my opinion both the currencies have its own place in the world. We can't say that both have the best in every prospect. Both the currencies have advantages as well as disadvantages. And the profit that can be obtained through the investment and the trading, also there is a possibility to protect our privacy. 

I know for a fact that it is better because it will be faster and send to the wallet of the recipient after a few minutes. It is not paper money to be lost easily on the street and you don't need a bank to hold them and lose them eventually and then pay you nothing back when it shuts down. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't use any arguments. If somebody asks I explain but I am not going to try to convince someone that doesn't want to listen. There are many that will keep living in the past and don't want changes even if this means it will be a lot better.

• +1 1

You can tell them that crypto means financial freedom. Somehow even some people that are years in the market think this means they will earn a lot of money to be free from many burdens. But this is not quite right. Financial freedom means to be free to do with your money what you want, and not to have millions in dollars.

• +1 1

crypto is only better since its still new and only been a decade comapared against a digital one which has more than that and has changed alot throughout the years and years of changing process but besides that being crpytocurrency means has less changes and still had better value into it.

• +4 1

I am not know what you mean dear. I am in crypto because I am trader and I am look for the price to make profit. What are you talk about best argument and what is the currency to be old used? I am not understood, sorry.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:41 AM, hmind said:

For you crypto currencies users and community, what arguments can you rely on to explain and explain that crypto is better than a currency that has long been used.

It was very recent that someone explained to me how Bitcoin is better but it is not for everything better from the fiat currencies. It is better as an investment as holing Bitcoin means that you hedge inflation.

I can't argue for all cryptocurrencies but only for a few that I understand well. If you argue and don't know what you are saying then you will lose. If you talk about something you know and only then you can argue. So what you require is to learn first of all which cryptocurrency you want to discuss.

Cryptocurrencies are better and you can argue that taxes we don't pay, queues to receive, time spent, time to make a transaction, among other reasons that make cryptocurrencies higher.

There are arguments when I am completely convinced that cryptocurrencies are better than a coin .. Until now there are several paradoxes between them and each of them has your advantages and disadvantages so I prefer that they go side by side.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:41 PM, hmind said:

For you crypto currencies users and community, what arguments can you rely on to explain and explain that crypto is better than a currency that has long been used.

I give newbie this argument, crypto is new earning business join it and polish your skills sooner or later it will be adopted globally and you are the early adopter of crypto now. So you can earn more then late comers. This gives them boost and they start working because when they earn their interests increase and they bring more people  into crypto. 

You do not need the best cryptocurrency argument to start investing in this great world when you start you will see that it is very great to work with cryptocurrencies since you will see the great power you have to obtain many profits with cryptocurrencies.

I think that the best argument for crypto is that it is anonymous, can be spent and converted anywhere, it is digital and can be used by 2 year olds too, because there are no age limits in just owning it, unless you own it in an exchange that has an age rule.

So, it's a good place to invest and make money, store money and ultimately profit.

• +3 1

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies have a great advantage over other types of currencies such as the USD and others. In my country we have many restrictions to access it and also they charge you very high taxes to buy them. It all depends on where you live and the situation in your country, but I still believe that cryptocurrencies are better than any other type of currency.

On 1/3/2020 at 2:16 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Yes you said right crypto currency is better than we using currency because this is an new for all and new and genuine work is better to work in this crypto currency works so do this

may be you are right in terms of the anonymity but crypto currency is a digital asset and can be hacked, disappeared and someone can make you fool by introducing the fake coin/currency.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Cryptocurrency is better than other finances. The reason is, cryptocurrency is more resilient to the ongoing crisis like now, other finances that have slumped and have not experienced growth at all, causing inflation. That is very dangerous for the financial system in a country. With cryptocurrency, inflation that is currently often experienced by a country can be minimized with the cryptocurrency system.

• +1 1

Yes you are right in agree with your post because cryptocurrency is better than the traditional currencie. Look,  if i want to send money by using the method of traditional currencie from one place to another place, i face many problems like first go the bank, make a receipt and submit amount with heavy charges which is cause time waste.  But the cryptocurrency is totally opposite, in this there are only two person involved about transaction. 

On 1/3/2020 at 8:41 AM, hmind said:

The facts are clear. Ever since we started using crypto, we have been able to make transactions easily and we don't pay huge money for transfers. Crypto currencies are better than fiat in so many ways and the government has no control over it.

Ever since this cryptocurrency has been come, it has taken the whole world to a new world, and  this currency has been ruling the world market. I will definitely say that the demand for this currency is higher than all other local currencies and it gives us a lot of profit.And second, if you buy it, you can keep it in a safe wallet, and when the rate is higher, you can sell it easily in the whole world.

I have convinced people to use cryptocurrencies with aspects such as that they are faster when making a transaction, their commission is sometimes minimal, their security is high and of course I inform them that they can earn money by holding some currencies or by trading with them .

If the currency is good mean there is real crypto currency then it is good and best for the crypto and it is the better than the other currencies. Because this is more fast and more fast in the transactions. Even this currency give us profit but this Profit depend upon the market.

On 1/3/2020 at 3:41 AM, hmind said:

Para sus usuarios y comunidad de criptomonedas, ¿en qué argumentos puede confiar para explicar y explicar que las criptomonedas son mejores que una moneda que se ha utilizado durante mucho tiempo?

The best that could be applied in this case is the benefit of sending money from one country to another quickly without going through traditional exchange houses where it will make payments much easier in all kinds of cases when it is admitted throughout the world.

1 hour ago, godislovefll said:

The best that could be applied in this case is the benefit of sending money from one country to another quickly without going through traditional exchange houses where it will make payments much easier in all kinds of cases when it is admitted throughout the world.

You're right, the best of all cryptocurrencies is the speed of performance and its dependence on the combined computing power of the participants in the network, each of them is equal as no one is more or less important than the other. In addition, it is characterized by its low cost.

• +2 1