The best argument for crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

The best argument for crypto?

The best advance is that we can easily make a transaction from country to country in a short time without the commissions charged by conventional shipping companies, in any case that cryptocurrencies are accepted throughout the world would facilitate and would be a great advance.

• +2 1

Crypto is totally different than the fiat money and the crypto is a revolution. The revolution is the great technology which is change the definition of the transaction method as well. Most highlighted things is about the crypto is that the transaction is  not decentralize.

we cannot say that the cryptocurrency is better than any other currency we are then using before but it is a great way to improve our financial system if we use it properly but there are as things happens some limitations on that and some negative points to so we need to take care of that.

What happens is that the most famous cryptocurrencies tend to provide a good profit, they give a more accessible percentage return than Fiat money, so it will always be more profitable to buy cryptocurrencies and save them than having Fiat money that does not increase in value.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies have their argument that necessary to renew the current monetary systems, a renewal of the centralized and physical monetary schemes that we are used to is necessary. It is also a valid argument to base the existence and acceptance of cryptocurrencies as an initiative of civil society, that is, it is a private expression, and as such it must be accepted and coexist if possible with the money of the countries issued by central banks .

Cryptocurrency is third party free.  In Fiat  currency we need third party like man or bank. But in cryptocurrency transection it need two people like buyer and seller and crypto-currencies transection speed is faster than fiat currency.  

The emergence of cryptocurrency solved the unsolved problem we found in todays financial and banking system and the second amazing thing with crryptocurrency is that no body is in control of your money unlike traditional banking that operate today.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:41 PM, hmind said:

For you crypto currencies users and community, what arguments can you rely on to explain and explain that crypto is better than a currency that has long been used.

Dear I think argument is not important I think your telling about crptocurrency is enough for that people that want  to get information about it through you and there are many people that are nill and you can't change them by nothing they are still that its not good mean not so I avoid to do arguments with other and I want to save my time and I never waste it with sick people.

The system in which cryptocurrencies operate and the network that operates them distinguish them with high security and speed in completing transactions in addition to the characteristic of anonymity that provides for the lack of monitoring of these currencies

Cryptocurrencies' offers and features, such as removing the role of centralization and gains that can be gained from investment and trading, and the ability to protect our privacy.

Cryptocurrency are much better than traditional physical money. But I do not think it will replace physical money of a country so easily. Money is a sign of a nation. Without it no nation will build. So money is important. But bitcoin makes money transection easier that's it. 

We are tax free with crypto. When I talk about taxes. The argument I can defend is that everything, including crypto, is different from Fiat where we have to lean to get it in the bank.

• +1 1

Ivalue hike in bitcoins is the best example that it has been recognized as the best crypto coin. Value of BTC is changing very rapidly and reaching very heights than the predicted rate and it can reach 1 million u.s. dollars within 2 or 3 years.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:41 PM, hmind said:

For you crypto currencies users and community, what arguments can you rely on to explain and explain that crypto is better than a currency that has long been used.

Explaining the crypto take so much time you just need to show them the profit that you have earn in this market and after that you explain some major points about the crypto market they will definitely join this business.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The explanation and information that we will give to people, especially that the features and benefits are very large, it saves you effort and time and also reduces taxes

• +2 1

On 1/3/2020 at 8:41 AM, hmind said:

Hi mates, how was the day, well I'm new in to cryptocurrency, so I don't know much about any other forums as crytotalk is the best cryptocurrency I have joined. So I don't think I have the right to make any argument about cryptocurrency. So please forgive me for not taking part in the argument.

Yeah my friend you are right and i am agree with you. Yes crypto currency is the best currency i have ever seen in online site. So crypto currency are giving us many more because it is the best platform for earning. Thank you 

• +1 1

I don't really argue for that but sometimes i need to explain what crypto is. Usually i start to explain blockchain and bitcoin after that i'll talk about altcoins. I'll tell them the agreements with some altcoins and banks. In the and i will tell them about the crypto's journey. They'll eventually give it a shot.

Working with these cryptocurrencies is the best thing we do in our daily life, so we have to work with caution and attention in order to achieve success in this field, gain many experiences and reap wealth.

Yes crypto is better than fiat money because we can see the way crypto is advancing and making more progress and we can see how people are trading with it and a lot of people are earning good money with crypto and it transactions are fast

I have noticed in recent times or in the past that cryptocurrencies are much better than fiat currencies. Due to the quick response to actions such as transfer withdrawals and confirmations. I don't know if it will be good to invest. It is better to invest through proper channels

Good day mate. You should know that both currencies are important in there own aspects. But most imporatantly fiat currencies are offical currencies that are acceptable within a particular  country. There are so many investments you can make with fiat money and still be very succesful. 

However, cryptocurrency just offered us things in a more friendly manner. We can make transactions without fear of tax or restrictions by the govt. It has made payments easier since you can do it at the comfort of your home. It has also provided us with the oppurtuninty to invest and become rich.

I want to tell you that the best argument for the crypto is the between is better than the other traditional currencies because between is is a global currency in all the world expect some countries so this is the best argument

Well I think cryptocurrencies is better than fiat in some aspects, in crypto we have full control of our asset, but in fiat we have the bank controlling our fiat for us, cryptocurrencies can be used to make earnings with just keeping in wallet because it got a volatile price but our fiat can't create any earnings for us with just keeping in the bank.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion crypot currency is better than fiat currency because of immediately transaction that's why I like cryptocurrency to fiat currency. And it is safe n our wallets  and we don't pay any tax in crypto currency without transaction fee .

• +2 1