What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?. - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?.

it's miles plain that binance is one of the exchangers with a excessive level of liquidity, because of this that almost all cryptocurrency registered in binance has an lively motion due to the numerous lively participants of the trade, but remember huobi or hitbtc, due to the fact each also are exchanges which have liquidity ranges  excessive.

I use yobit to trade altcoins dash coin and litecoin because yobit its have small transaction fee in altcoins and its transactions only takes 5 minutes to be tranfered to your wallet. I also use localbitcoins to trade bitcoins through peer to peer method and am very profitable from it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/28/2020 at 10:20 PM, anas elb said:

In my opinion Faucetpay.io exchange is the most trusted and fastest exchanger you can exchange all your Bitcoin to Litecoin or any other cryptocurrency and with no minimum, You can exchange in one click.

Faucetpay is not an exchange really. It is a micro wallet to replace the famous faucethub which was created to receive very small amount of coins that are claimed from faucets. A good crypto exchange is the one that has good support, an active forum, easy to use interface, transparent info and graphs about buy and sell orders in each day, has an extensive list of common coins, accepts all countries, offers fast withdrawal to USD wallets and has enough reputation and background. I found all of these features in Yobit exchange and I preferred it to other exchanges. I know there are other exchanges which may be excellent too but the reason I chose Yobit is that it offers its services to all the people worldwide without any restrictions or limitations.

I prefer to use binance platform and it is better than the rest of the exchanges because it requires a small trading fee and also it has a large volume to trade in all the currencies in it

Life is great and enjoy it

We also keep in mind that there are many exchanges which do scam with their users. So we should be careful while choosing any exchange. My first preference is yobit exchange due to it's free earning features. 

In the beginning, I thought that Binance is the best and easiest exchange platform, but when the business developed and I started using the Yobit platform, I found that this platform is the best for me and I am happy to work on it, especially because it is related to the forum as there is the possibility of exchanging and investing in many currencies and symbols.

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I choose Yobit .net. because the exchange site is quite amazing. And also it is easy  to trade from  the exchange and the platform does everything that a platform should do. I can easily trade  from there. And also I can convert my currencies easily from the platform. The platform offers great supply of features i guess. And so i like to use the platform. And i hope others should try it  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, Saj555 said:

I choose Yobit .net. because the exchange site is quite amazing. And also it is easy  to trade from  the exchange and the platform does everything that a platform should do. I can easily trade  from there. And also I can convert my currencies easily from the platform. The platform offers great supply of features i guess. And so i like to use the platform. And i hope others should try it  

This is a good choice for me, some people prefer big exchanges like Binance but for me I don't agree with them. Yobit is my favorite because it has all the good features that I really need. I don't care if the interchange rank is good as much as I care that it brings me the features I desire.

@Thekingcallme  Binance is a good exchange but I prefer kucoin. I also like HitBTC. I have have a list to do it will be:

• Kucoin
  • Binance
  • HitBTC
  • Huobi
  • Okex
  • Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Yobit. There are number of reasons I prefer Yobit to other exchange I have been using in the past. 

• Liquidity: On Yobit, you can convert your cryptocurrency to fiats easily
  • Security: Even exchange like Binance have had some security lapses in the past, since 5-6years of Yobit existence, there hasn't been such.
  • Low trading cost: On Yobit, you have a very competitive trading fee of 0.2% which is one of the lowest.
  • Large trading pairs
  • Great Trading volume and market capitalcapitalisatio
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Actually if am supposed to recommend an exchange for trading to a newbie , I will recommend the yobit exchange because it's easy to operate, and a newbie can easily learn how to trade in the yobit platform.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the best exchange is yobit (of course). It`s user interface is very easy, every new user could use it without almost any knowledge. Also their giveaways are tasty 😛

I think that the most used exchange by me is Coinbase Pro just because as mentioned it's my favourite with alot of new features and well made design, simplicity at it's best and trustable reliable.

Other is probabily Yobit cause of the easy way to find things at your disposal that you are looking for.

Also has a chat 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I much prefer using yobit exchange since i use it it never fails me in terms of their services specially their transaction was very fast compare to other exchange. And it is easy to make trade because the user interface is easy to navigate.

Personally i recommend binance and yobit and because they are the most trusted one. Binance is ranked first in coinmarketcap and the yobit has real trading volume that we can fully trust on and also the fork happens here giving you some% of your funds. And also many features like investbox that you don't see on other exchanges. And a Cryptotalk campaign is also part of yobit exchange.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are a lot of good platforms, but I currently use the Yobit platform and Binance platform, which are good platforms for use. As for exchanges, I rely on many currencies, including the formation of Ethereum and many other currencies.

I am not married to any exchange , in reality I only use the best or the most popular ones, this use is according to my needs or  to the currency that I need to exchange.

• -1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

22 hours ago, Satushi6753 said:

The Yobit exchanger site is one of my preferred exchanger sites.Because it is extremely simple to exchange and can be exchanged rapidly

I too, but we also need a mobile app to make more people be using yobit, for now they make use only the web version which we can also use phone browser to surf but app will be better. 

As for me I will suggest the person to make use of yobit exchanger because these exchanger have a very easy trading system that everyone will understand without waste of time and KYC verification procedure is optional so he/she can choose to do or not and another important thing is that one can earn free coins in yobit exchanger.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I mostly use Binance and i think there is no real CEX exchange that can compete with Binance. I like its user friendly features and interface. The best thing i like about this exchange is their support. Their support is very active and helpful.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

i used binance and bittrex , now I also used yobit exchange for trading purpose . binance is really a great exchange and ranked on top exchanges in market . I prefer to used top 10 Exchanges according to coinmarketcap. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I do not impose my opinion on anyone but really Yobit, Binance, Bittrex are secure and safe platforms for trading. I've only used these three platforms for trading ever.

• +1 1

my favorite exchange is binance because it really offers a lot of altcoins to trade with, it has a good level of security and really offers many other features such as stake, savings, futures and has lower transaction and withdraw fees than others exchanges...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Binance and yobit are undisputedly distinguished by some different positive points, and I always use these two platforms in my financial dealings.