Don't Forget your Topics - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Don't Forget your Topics

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Some Topic in their OPs must have updates with new information.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg
  • Make spam reports on your Topic.

What other advice can you give me?

_____

Please remember not to be repetitive post, ty.

• Useful or interesting 25
  • +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

31 minutes ago, germanking2 said:

You know the reason why a published article disappears or is deleted. I have written several but only one survives. How could I know the cause of the deletion of my publications?

Friend! use the search engine, your question is not related to this Topic.

18 minutes ago, Maaz sultan said:

I advice to every user to report the person that will copy the other user poets and helping the moderators to clean this forum from spammers .

Ty advice. I will keep it in mind.

16 minutes ago, KouseiArhuma said:

This a nice guiding post for the beginners in this forum page. Thanks for this mate. Though I never post my own topics in this forum page. But I'm thinking to start doing it. 

A topic only requires honest intent, just make sure its not repetitive or spam. 

11 minutes ago, hasankhan said:

You are all right about it.  Some time we can see some post what he say but what he write, So every one should care about it, ok!

So...?

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

2 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg

_____

Your post has really great content. Well this advise is not actually for you but for the members who don't take this forum properly. Before posting, please check your spelling and grammar cause reading such things that have wrong spellings and have grammatical errors are kinda annoying. Also, if you already saw someone that commented the same thing, just don't comment anymore. Well that's it I guess.

• Useful or interesting 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

2 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Considertions or tips:

_____

You are totally right that do not keep posting on your own content but keep viewing the reactions and responses of users on it and if you like that then appreciate the responded persons and Thanks for sharing this topic

Nice work bro ! Thank you very much for telling and alert us for that ! mant topics here are with the same idea ! I hope all the new member read your topic !

6 hours ago, germanking2 said:

You know the reason why a published article disappears or is deleted. I have written several but only one survives. How could I know the cause of the deletion of my publications?

You cannot know, you will have the knowledge only if your topics were deleted, without showing you the reasons, so be sure that the admins will not wrong you, you need to prove yourself more and more, that's all 

Yes true I'm totally agree with you bro i have some old Posts that i return to see them all the time to answer questions if the user who post a comment without any quote because I can't know that by notification and also to modify any thing about my post , some new update and more

Thanks to remember us 

8 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Considertions or tips:

_____

Nothing more to say,you said it all right. Own topics really need to check atleast once in a while,especially to check if it became trash because of those spams,so that you will know when to stop it to avoid trash in the forum.

This is what we call informative post. Thank you for letting your ideas be shared with us especially to the newbies.

Yes it is a good idea I think some topics look the same does not mean they have almost the same answer, unfortunately I have to look at all the topics there to create a new topic. It's quite difficult as a beginner like me, is there another way?

This will be useful for the members here especially to those new comers in this forum because they will now understand how to create an appropriate topics here in this forum because some of members here are posting some threads that is useless. 

12 hours ago, germanking2 said:

I think the reason why a article disappears or deleted is maybe because that topic is already been made, so thats why admin tells that before creating topic searching first is a must.

Its too hard to claim your all topics in the mind, but when you are surveying all topics in this forum you will know all your topics if you will see them 

17 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Considertions or tips:

_____

I think everyone should poat topic related. Otherwise admin can make your post as uselss and you can get a warning for it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Of course, this is a smart remark. This way we will be more useful to beginners and they will understand that they are not indifferent.

Yes, if we create a topic, don't leave it. Answer their comments with thanks or something like that. Or like the answers that you find useful. Yes this is a way to make the topic that we create useful.

20 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Considertions or tips:

_____

I always check topic content and  if i find any mistake i guide them to correct it.As i see ant member who are doing copy paste on topics i reports him.I also report garbage commemts.Who are not following riles of form.This is my responsibility to help out form.I am not short on reaction.I gives them reaction open heartly.

20 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Considertions or tips:

_____

But if the topic were usefully and you thinks that's it doesn't need to continue to receiving comments, I think its better to tell the support to lock it, that's so users can learn only without replying

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Your right about your topic which is very well said but I dont normally give Out reaction to people who dont deserve which is posting useless content but your uniques so you have my respect.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

thats true, to be relevant here you must also be relevant to your topics and you must do a very good research on it, otherwise your topics will always be deleted at all times , make sure that you post topics that are confined in the right forum section, they will be deleted on that basis. to be sure of this forums rules, then read them first and everything else will be correct for you.

Yeah you are right about giving reputation each other when our post count or it reasonable, it encourages us to post more. 

Right now I'm leaving my topics open for more discussion as I feel that admins are doing their best and reducing spam by deleting useless posts. I will start closing them after a few months passed, as always someone might have to add someting useful to the discussion and we might all miss it.

My tips was on members creating a topic. Topic must be unique because many topics are repetitive and helpful to others. Lastly, react those people has a meaningful response on your topic.