What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?. - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?.

I have no idea regarding any exchange and how to use one but I think the best one will have less withdraw fee and more trading features along with many trading pairs and coins too.

Have a good day, my friend, for me, I prefer to use the Yobit transfer platform, because the factors that govern it on the platform are the speed of transfer, security, and the low percentage of money paid to the platform in exchange for the transfer process, all of which are available on the Yobit platform

There are many exchanges in the makret. Binance, cryptonator , payeer, Yobit and coinex , kucoin, mercatox, etc. I like this exchange because of its events. In the event we can earn participate in the events and also earns money to win a rank. The reward will be given on the ranking basics.

Mostly i am trading in Binance and now a days i have found Bitmart Exchange, which feels me like very sensible and very reliable while trading in it. I have used Hotbit, Hoo, Bibox, Yobit, but the most convinced one is Bitmart exchange.

Frankly speaking i use yobit for trade. Everytime i found thaf yobit has a bit more price than other exchanger. I also found this platform easy to use. No complex thing. Just one web page with all the things an exchaner need. Yobit transaction are also fast. Also i have a special respect for yobit cause yobit is the reason of my joining cryptoworld.

I like yobit, I am using yobit, I know more about yobit, it happened to be my first exchange, it is good.  People can work here and be paid on yobit, it is true, everything about them is transparent and they are safe to use.

Personally, I use Binance. I think it's the best exchange. Because it's very safe, simple and has a lot of good coins , it has a big name and a high level of trust.

On 9/27/2019 at 10:04 PM, Pa2dara4 said:

The cryptocurrency industry is evolving and the exchange sector is one of those sector this evolvement can be highly noticed. We have numerous exchange raging from decentralized to centralized exchanges making a name for themselves. If you were to recommend an exchange to a newbie that just joined the industry, having zero or no knowledge in regards to selecting a quality exchange, which exchange will your refer the user to and why that exchange?.

Till now, i have use yobit, binance, hoo, coinbene. 

And among these i love yobit and binance. Yobit is very good exchange easy to use and understand, yobit investbox is very good it provides 1% to 10% daily profit on different coins, yobit miners are also good and profitable. 

Where binance is very secure and top crypto exchange, its interface is very good and easy to use and understand, it also provides the facility of P2P trading, in which you can buy cryptocurrency from different people in our local currency. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Without a doubt, the exchanges are improving and making a name for themselves with whom I work and I would recommend because they are serious companies and I have not had problems: Yobit, Binance, MXC Polonidex. I am more than sure that the list will continue to expand because it is coming for 2021, the crypto world is growing faster.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I would prefer people to use the yobit exchange because through this exchange there have too many ways of earning different from trading.

• +4 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have been trading in quite a few exchanges since I started in this crypto world. I do not personally have a favorite one, but I can say each of them offers unique advantages that I like to benefit from. For example, Binance has the best liquidity and reduced fees, if you own their native token, Coinbase Pro used to not charge for bitcoin withdrawals, and Yobit has an amazingly friendly user platform and offer fairly innovative investment products.   

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +3 1

I have not used any other exchange yet or even I have not used the yobit as well but this is the best exchange for me as it has a great opportunity for all of us to make money which is not possible at any other place.

My favorite exchanges now is Binance. Because that exchanges have many pair to trade and also support derivative trading to give you chance making more money. For newbie i always recommended to trading there. Because the market there so crowded, whatever coin you buy will going fast to sell. Also their website very responsive than other. No lag.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There are many exchanges sites in this world. But some are favorite anyone and my favorite is yobit and binance. Because these are good legit and good to use. Actually my best exchange is yobit because yobit is easy to use for me. Therefore, yobit is the best.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

A lot of ppl already said Binance, so I'll throw in a different one (but it's authority is undisputed, for sure)
I've seen a fair share of horror stories about hacks and leaks and what not, so naturally my attention caught ChangeNOW, a non-custodial service. They don't require any kind of account, so I decided to check them out and so far so good! 

I will just prefer yobit, good security and many supported countries with goo trading volume and good customer service are good features of yobit. They are my first exchange and I am quite good with the services they are rendering.

FAUCET PAY, believe it or not, is the easiest, fastest and cheapest currency exchange. very few people know that in faucet pay you can do currency exchanges. so there I leave the data

I like yobit because it supports many trading pairs, I like binance for future trading. I like hitbtc for margin trading. These are the three exchanges I like for now. They are not requiring kyc, but I have heard people saying hitbtc forced them to verify account. 

Edited by JanBomCrypto
  • +1 1

12 hours ago, JanBomCrypto said:

I like tobit because it supports many trading pairs, I like binance for future trading. I like hitbtc for margin trading. These are the three exchanges I like for now. They are not requiring kyc, but I have heard people saying hitbtc forced them to verify account. 

@JanBomCrypto it is not tobit, no exchange is called tobit, it is yobit that is correct. I like the exchange too because they provide excellent services, ranging from trading to withdrawal services that are perfect. Yobit is a very good and one of the best exchange. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hello friend, Attempt to trade yobit, as I would like to think yobit is the best trade at this moment, there are bunches of missions there and yobit trade doesn't require kyc. The exchange charge is likewise very modest, however it relies upon the sort of coin you have. I strongly suggest yobit as an entirely productive trade for you.

7 hours ago, GanBin said:

@JanBomCrypto it is not tobit, no exchange is called tobit, it is yobit that is correct. I like the exchange too because they provide excellent services, ranging from trading to withdrawal services that are perfect. Yobit is a very good and one of the best exchange. 

I have corrected it, thanks for the correction. You are very correct about your comment on yobit, it is just the best exchange we can use. 

5 hours ago, Alexbhati12 said:

I strongly suggest yobit as an entirely productive trade for you.

Yobit is just an exchange, only experts that know about trading will profit from trading on yobit just lime other reputed exchanges. 

I am converting my cryptocurrencies to Litecoins, they have very low fees, and after the Litecoins, I buy the right price from other currencies. I cannot rely on one currency only because the exchange is going up and down.

I usually use hitbtc because it contains a lot of coins but the fee is high. I use KYC as it is. I recommend you, but I recommend you withdraw in degecoin because the dogecoin fee is low.

I would suggest binance for sure , first of all it's a legit exchange and the most popular one among all other exchanges , also when you first sign up it show a note on every action you try to do and it include an explaining what is it for and how to use it , sometimes it shows a video as well which make it much easier for anyone to use the exchange

• +4 1