What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?. - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?.

I have tried you it cryto currency  exchanger for trading.this is a wonderful trading site.aslo their customer service is great.it is very much  popular for it's low transaction fees

• Useful or interesting 1

31 minutes ago, Sweettiger said:

Saya menyarankan bagi pemula untuk menggunakan pertukaran yang memiliki reputasi baik dan latar belakang yang bagus dalam cryptocurrency seperti misalnya salah satunya adalah kucoin, bitforex, binance, bittrex dan huobi.

good cryptocurrency exchange options, friend, actually I am also a member of the exchange you mentioned, besides because there are many cryptocurrency that can be traded, there are other important options in the form of limit orders and also instant orders,

in addition, trading on large exchanges that have a high level of liquidity is more efficient and faster to fill orders that we do, although it depends on the cryptocurrency that we trade as well, whether the coin is much in demand or not ...

• Useful or interesting 1

17 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:

I prefer binance to coinbase, binance is one of its kind with good quality exchange

Yes youre correct buddy.but i still use coinbase for sending and receiving tokens and storing it to binance.then in binance to make it to trade for exchange to bitcoins 

• +2 1

Actually I like yobit because of its many features, but I mostly use coinex, binance and okex cryptocurrency exchanges because it happens that all three exchanges provide platforms with Indonesian support language,

but not for language reasons only, but because they are familiar with the features available in okex and binance coinex exchanges..

6 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:

Absolutely a good way to use the best exchange together. Coinbase for storing while binance for trading. I used trustwallet to store my assets

In my country we dont know about trust wallet.ive heared a lot aaying that trust wallet have a free gift give away but they dknt know how to use it..by ghe way im storing my assets on coins.ph

Bitcoin is my favorite investment for my business.  Because if I invest in Bitcoin, I will be benefited greatly.  As a reason, I can say that investing in it will definitely benefit me economically.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:02 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

There some exchange like binance, coinbase and yobit are excellent to me. for a new bie yobit will be the best choice. in yobit new bie can easily trade without any complication. he also can get some free coins from yobit.

Good choice, friend, maybe my answer is almost the same as yours, besides, if there is a question about what cryptocurrency exchanges are your favorite, surely many will answer binance,but I also have a few favorite cryptocurrency exchanges, and yobit is one of them ...

I use Yobit to trade and trade. For me with Yobit I find it easy and even the cost is very cheap compared to the others. For me, Yobit is also the safest way to do it all.

3 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

Nothing like a free giveaway, this wallets will show all your tokens under ethereum. You don't need to create custom for them

Ah ok in my country  only coinsph and the top 4crypto currency only the bitcoin(btc),bitcoin cash(bch),etherium(eth),ripple(xrp) only that is available in our wallet.but it really help also becouse it so easy to trade.and can monitor anytime

On 12/29/2019 at 12:45 PM, Fahim said:

My favourite exchanges are yobit and binance. Because i am really satisfied with theese two exchange sites. And i start trading rom these exchanges and also learn from these sites. 

If you like exchanges with low trade fee rates, of course there are plenty of cryptocurrency exchange places with low trading fees,of course there will be binance and yobit names, it could be

But there are also cryptocurrency exchanges that provide free trading fees while you are a member who passed Kyc level 2 verification, maybe you have heard of bithumb Singapore? Well that's the name of the cryptocurrency exchange I mean ...

1 hour ago, Huzlerdude said:

That good for your own country, it will be of good benefits for you to be monitoring the price

Yes buddy but the coins ph sometimes they will hold youre funds or disable youre account thats will couse you to banned on thier website or application as well,thats why today i use yobit and binance as well as coinbase.

There are many exchanges in the market. Binance , cryptonator, yobit, coinex, payeer, and many more. But Yobit is my favourite exchange. Yobit is trusted legit exchange. I like exchange. It is very safe and secure and transaction fees is low.

• +1 1

51 minutes ago, Amxy said:

Coinbase is one of the most popular platforms

and has a straightforward process.  I love Coinbase because l

get $10 if l invest $100.

With Coinbase, you can open a Coinbase account

and link your bank account or credit card.

Then transfer funds from your bank account

to purchase BTC or purchase using your credit

card.

Do you also take advantage of the availability of referral bonuses provided by coinbase my friends!! Because coinbase also offers rewards if friends who register through your referral link, in this case each friend you deposit $ 100 you will get a bonus of $ 10, unfortunately I do not have the expertise to get referrals, so I do not get referral rewards from the coinbase platform or coinbase pro.

I have actually tried various cryptocurrency exchanges, be it local cryptocurrency exchanges managed by people from my country, or cryptocurrency exchanges from outside,

But I found that every exchange has advantages and disadvantages, but still, yobit is the best cryptocurrency exchange is one of them, with many years of operation, this shows that yobit is a good cryptocurrency exchange, and has sound financial management.

Actually I see that coinegg exchange is a big exchange like yobit, binance or bittrex

But since December 31, I noticed that there were irregularities, every time I submitted a withdrawal the process was very long, and finally I canceled after a few days of delay,and now the third submission hasn't been processed yet,so, I don't recommend coinegg exchange for my friends.

There are many exchanges in the market. Binance , bittrex are legit and trusted exchanges. But i like yobit. Yobit is one of the best exchange. It is safe and secure. You can trade your bitcoin with yobit  and get good profit. You can convert bitcoin to fiat currency and direct withdraw to usd.

On 1/5/2020 at 8:59 AM, Jamiljoy said:

For exchange recommendations that are dear to my business, I will suggest exchanges that have a big name and a high level of confidence. I will have confidence in my exchange for my business

Yes as you said the most famous exchange is better all the time with a very good reputation and high level of security and high level of daily trading abd there is a lots Binance Bittrex Huobi kucoin it's all my favorite exchange

7 Best Crypto-Trading Websites for Beginners:
Binance.
KuCoin.
Changelly.
Coinbase.
CEX.io.
BitMEX.
Bitfinex.

the most loves one is yobit also , because of multi currency trading features

My favourite exchange is the bithumsg. I like this exchange because of its events. In the event we can earn participate in the events and also earns money to win a rank. The reward will be given on the ranking basics. So l like this exchange.

There are many exchanges in the makret. Binance, cryptonator , payeer, Yobit and coinex , kucoin, mercatox, etc. But I like yobit. Yobit is trusted and legit exchange. Yobit is safe and secure. You can convert any currency to other currency and fiat currency. You can withdraw to payeer and perfectmoney with lowest fees.

5 minutes ago, mrking049 said:

There are many exchanges in the makret. Binance, cryptonator , payeer, Yobit and coinex , kucoin, mercatox, etc. But I like yobit. Yobit is trusted and legit exchange. Yobit is safe and secure. You can convert any currency to other currency and fiat currency. You can withdraw to payeer and perfectmoney with lowest fees.

i think people choose yobit because its one of the few exchanges that havent been hacked before as we saw many other exchanges like upbit being hacked and losing their money.

I like binance exchange,because it has more than 500 coin instruments that can be traded, besides that there is also a margin trading option provided by binance, besides that which makes the binance memorable for me, is with high liquidity, so that I can get profits quickly,  because the order that I did was quickly filled

Yobit and Binance exchange is my favorite exchange, I like them more than other types of exchanges because of the quickness, safety and convenience they bring.