What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?. - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?.

I use binance because the best way to trade this exchnager is to withdraw money very quickly which is a very good aspect and also the security system at this exchange site is very good, In order to have this advantage, I would suggest others to use this exchnage site.

• +4 1

Right now there is no exchange which is liked by me or which I am using but you can find a list of them at googl o in YouTube with all the details of the exchanges.

You say right my friend there are many exchanges in the crypto world . But I used youbit exchange because it has high level security and it's transaction fee is very low that's why many people use this exchange .

• +1 1

There are many different exchanges in the world but I like yobit exchange. It is the best exchange for trading because it's transaction fee is very low and you can easy but and sell any coins. It is safe and secure and it has many investment planes where you can get good profit.

For me, I prefer to use Binance for crypto.
MetaTrader platform for Forex trading,
As for the futures, maybe IQ options,
Binance is the number one trading platform for crypto, so I recommend it for its advantages.

• +3 1

I fancy to old yobit and binance. In yobit, I don't distinguish why but what time i bought particular accidental coins, it at all times pump suddenly. The fee of the coins for all time misused same speedily too. That why i pressurize somebody into my trading goings-on in yobit. If you're lucky, you be capable of grow round about profit in a minute.

I will not be original and I will put Binance in the first place, I will probably give the second place to OKech because of various derivatives. But the third place goes to the new decentralized exchange ViteX, no KYC, no withdrawal limits, new assets are constantly listed, I think the exchange will take its rightful place in the market.

Is design the most important thing for you in the exchange? If you could not come up with normal arguments then okay, think an extra minute to write a constructive comment.

How do you use it? Are you selling ether at an overpriced price? Already it seems irrelevant, it seems already quite an old topic. But I am sure that newcomers still fall for this trick.

Yobit, Binance, Eksmo. I recently switched to Yobit from Binance, I like the many features and the lack of verification. Eksmo has been spoiling lately. And Binance in that it supports a large number of coins and tokens, as well as reliability. In my opinion, these are the top 3 best exchanges

In my opinion, the three cryptocurrency exchanges are the Binance exchange, then there is the Yobit exchange, and the Exmo exchange, each of them has its own purpose.

I also like binance and yobit, in my opinion the best exchanges at the moment, well, which are ideal for me in the work and storage of the crypt, there is no need to wait for a withdrawal, the commissions are minimal, in short, I don’t complain and I don’t want to switch to other exchanges)

Basically, these are all three popular exchanges, namely: Yobit, Binance, Bitforex. I recommend the latest exchange to everyone, as they give deposit bonuses quite often. And Yobit and Binance are like cold wallets for me, since there are mainly coins on hold.

For me, the main three exchanges are binance, since there are large volumes and trading is very good. You can start and withdraw fiat profitably with small commissions for withdrawal and with zero commissions for input. I also occasionally still use the Eksmo exchange, which is also a very convenient exchange.

Well, I withdraw through LTC and the commission when withdrawing a couple of rubles, which is not affordable. I would not say that they are high on YoBit, on the contrary, they are low

If you think from the standpoint of which exchanges I like specifically. of course, in the first place - this is yobit, I think everyone who sits on this exchange for at least a year, agree with me. The second place is of course binance, I really like the trading volumes, the exchange rustles without stopping. I will give the third place to kreks 24, for low commissions for withdrawal and free coins, the volumes there are lame.

Cookin was a big disappointment, I won't go back there for anything, I trade a little on yobit and a little on the  Ukrainian btc-trade exchange, but I use the bts trade more for withdrawing to the card, it's convenient and I'm confident in them

Asset delisting is carried out by many platforms and this fact should not be attributed to the disadvantages of a particular exchange. In some cases, this can be attributed, on the contrary, to the pluses, because cleaning up any garbage is not a beneficial action for users. 

Well, I don’t know, I would not even put wormwood in the top 10 in my list. It's a very difficult question. For me, this rating is the next binance, yobit, bithumb

I use Trast Wallet, a cool multi wallet, but I doubt its special safety, but I don't store a lot of money there, so I'm not scared. I use it because of its ability to create a bunch of wallets.