Good finances because of btc - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Good finances because of btc

Of course this would be the ultimate goal. In my opinion the best thing would be to have enough bitcoin so that i am able to earn from my bitcoin investment through just interest. This interest should be enough to sustain me from a day to day basis, and if i am able to live comfortably off the interest then i think that this will be a good point at which i will no longer need to work. Then i can just diversify my investments and make more doing so, rather that work. This is the dream of course, but i do not expect such to happen.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No I do not have plans like that, I still want to work in industry and working here to earn crypto is my part time job. There are so many expenses nowadays so we need an extra income, that is why I will do the same thing.

That is why I am here in this community because we are eager to face the risk involved with cryptcurrency.This is such an opportunity to all of us to make our life better in the comings years of our existence.You have to continually looking for that investment that will pull you out of that circle and once you get the right investment in the right project, boom.

19 hours ago, Readmm said:

I don’t even know, personally, I set for myself some phased goals, for example, now a small goal, to gain 0.01 btc for this month.

If you will have a good finance, it will be very important to set some finance management that will guide you along in cryptocurrency and this will avoid you being risks of your capital

22 hours ago, Readmm said:

So far, my bank is not so huge and I am able to control my accounts myself, but to be honest, sometimes it’s really difficult.

You don't need to get confused in savings your assets in different accounts, you need to always keep records and this will help you when you want to trace out your accounts in the future

Working in cryptography is a part-time job so it cannot be considered that it is full time. As for retirement, I do not think of this because I feel happy and distinguished when working with cryptography and am thinking of developing my own investment and trading operations

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although it is a good thing to have retirement and have money to take advantage of, but it is not better than to work in the field of encryption and you will achieve higher amounts than what you would put in your retirement fund in normal business. I prefer to work in the field of encryption .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Having plan is good idea and if you follow own rules, you can get success. Instead of working all life to retire you should prefer to stay this world. Because this way is better than other. 

I know that we can get good profits by working with encryption, but I do not rely on it as a single source of income. I work in another field and rely on encryption as well in order to earn additional income and make my life better.

I think the best way to collect bitcoin well is through daily trading on cryptocurrencies and this will make you collect daily profit if you are good

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/28/2019 at 3:01 AM, saintelincon said:

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea? Do you plan this?

I am waiting for the halving to occur and I won't do anything before that because we don't know if Bitcoin will end or continue. I hope we see some rise in Bitcoin price afterwards. 

Well, I didn't plan it like that but I will welcome any opportunity to grab such plan. Who wouldn't anyway?. Earning bitcoin requires a lot of effort, so earning to the point of no working again is huge. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

15 hours ago, Jay8 said:

i think big companies like binance should give people the most legit places to go and look for information regarding different investment opportunities.

People always trust binance and if they will opt in in this kind of opportunities, everyone will love to invest in any kind of their Investments and they will get supporters

To be honest, I haven't tried a sphere of bitcoin earning which I would really love, therefore currently I am concentrating on the music which brings me more joy.

Bitcoin has certainly raised the stakes on having for any user who can leverage gains from profits possible. When having the right mindset on how you can actually plan to make finance bills on Cryptocurrencies, as well as having to make stay also if as possible on the use of Cryptocurrencies, as a source of Finance

Bitcoin has certainly raised the stakes on having for any user who can leverage gains from profits possible. When having the right mindset on how you can actually plan to make finance bills on Cryptocurrencies, as well as having to make stay also if as possible on the use of Cryptocurrencies, as a source of Finance

If Bitcoin having can be held them the fee can be again up and that is might be a remarkable day for the ones who've nevertheless preserving Bitcoin for thus long time

I think that every person in this world wants a way to not work again and at the same time get money, and I also believe that bitcoin can achieve this for you and yes im .

On 5/17/2020 at 6:16 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Everybody has such plans but fortunately only few cam manage to do that. It is not an easy task to earn from crypto currencies.I think it is better to treat them like our secondary or additional income only because only a fixed jobs can provide us income every month without failing.

It is true, in my opinion, it is not easy to rely on Crypto as a primary source of income because it is unstable and unstable but it is very good to rely on it as a secondary source of income and improve your living situation through your work in your spare time. This is really cool.

I am to work in a forum CryptoTalk and the amount I get from this forum, I store in the platform Yobit and wait until the price of bitcoin rises significantly as it happened in 2017 and then I sell it this is my plan in crypto

Edited by Moaz

Yes of course im here in this world not just for a second part working, no i want to developing it and i earn a good amount per month , make me just working here i. This world of cryptocurrency, and now i developing my self day by day to make this true .

If Bitcoin having could be held them the fee can be once more up and that's will be a awesome day for the ones who have still maintaining Bitcoin for so long term

Yes that's the plan and I hope I can achieve this one day. I hope to make big profit here in cryptocurrency that I will stop my fiat work and just sit at home and enjoy my money.

Well I have such plans of working and earning a very high amount of bitcoin, which I will keep and when the prices rise so high, I would have enough bitcoin which will worth a high amount of money, and will no longer work again, I will just retire.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I work in many fields, but Bitcoin provides me with additional income through which I can save some money for life.

Yes I have much planned to earn from crypto market and bitcoin because bitcoin has high volatility there it's better chance for us to earn some huge profit with our quit wise decision making process. So don't worry about payment system is volatility. More volatility means more money making for investment holders or much losing for them.