Good finances because of btc - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Good finances because of btc

This is not possible for us to collect huge btc because investors do not forget risk factors of crypto market and earning possible but small on every day and we salute to good traders to earn huge profits. 

17 hours ago, loina13 said:

But someone need carefulness to be financially okay with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. People can be financially okay because of cryptocurrencies

Without studying the market movements and all that needed to study, you cant expect and good income from crypto.

I do not think that everyone of us can get a sufficient amount of bitcoin to make it rich for the degree of retirement, we must obtain thousands of bitcoin for that, and even if I get it I do not prefer retirement, but I prefer to do projects to increase it and profit more and not just sit and spend it.

Yes BTC and other digital coin are good source of income for many people. For that you just need the information of the market and decision making skills

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later,  I hope that in the future I will have enough investment money to allow me to be a trader and stay home, not to go to a job anymore,they believe that they can earn such profits to become a retired person in young ages, but not many can actually do that

59 minutes ago, Shaik said:

Yes, because for me btc helps a lot to me because i earn money in btc, and it's very easy to earn money in btc, unlike finding a heavy job that will lose your energy for a small amount of salary. Btc is the easiest way to earn money for me. 

This is very motivating. It's great that you are earning a lot from bitcoin. I do have an experience where I worked so hard for only little pay. That's why I got into bitcoin in the hopes of earning more money on the side. 

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are additional income for me. But I try to postpone cryptocurrencies until they grow as much as possible. And then everything will depend on the price.

There are people that are not working but people only think they are not working. They work from home and earn cryptocurrencies. 

I likewise felt that digital currency could be a path for me to acknowledge monetary opportunity, so it began now at any rate constantly put aside a portion of our salary to be put resources into cryptographic money explicitly purchased bitcoin. Since fruitful individuals are continually making arrangements for their future.

gain btc is difficult for beginner bitcoins but has a lot of advantages once.meny poeples making millions by buying and sells.

Yes it is a good idea but you have to be patient to get the money

i dont really have big planning on it but to wait for halving till that time staking the BTC and wait for the bull run , if every thing goes well it sets new record on price of crypto again or add more budget on BTC and do really real big trading 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me as a small trader my plans always fail most the time i really don't know what to do all the time.in this market.

45 minutes ago, Anwyll Axel said:

It is a good idea but to get enough bitcoins is not as easy as it's looks like. You should work really hard to get bitcoins and your luck plays a part too.

The process is valuable in occupying the understanding of bitcoin and how to trade. experience will be difficult will lead you to bright things.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:35 AM, Paranoxxx said:

My plan is to collect as much cryptocurrencies to start retirement a few years earlier. Traditional investment strategies are not sufficuent anymore and the interests are too low. 

cryptocurrency particularly sold bitcoin. because a success human beings are constantly making plans for his or her destiny.

I am not planning to quit my job for crypto or trading, Crypto is a small part of my life and not all of my life, is it reasonable for me to fully relate to one thing in this life if it fails I will totally fail with it!

Bitcoin has the potential to change the financial situation of the someone else. Due to the highly encrypted network technology, it can further change the economic state of the some countries too. Bitcoin can assist for the GDP index raise up. 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:31 AM, saintelincon said:

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea? Do you plan this?

Hello my dear friend. Honestly this has been my Actual plan since beginning. I really want to learn the trading in the crypto currency. I really like this work because we can do it from home in bed. 

The trouble in Bitcoin is the dearth of normal income and take advantage of many folks that do no longer support it and do not remember using it as financial guidelines, on the grounds that its price is emptied and pumped heavily, so it's miles difficult for a few human beings

I always hope I will have thousands of btc in the future, this will give me room for prosper saving and long term Investments which I can multiply my earnings

That is why I am here in this community because we are eager to face the risk involved with cryptcurrency.I don't think bitcoin can make us financially independent even if there would be a bull run  what I think is it can make our earning easier.

I never plan to retire from the field of encryption, I prefer to work in this field always, it gives me a lot of profit and money that I need to secure some of the needs that I want in my daily life

On 10/28/2019 at 7:01 AM, saintelincon said:

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea? Do you plan this?

I have many plans to earn bitcoin. But it’s too hard to complete those plans single. I need a team. I can't effort all sectors in once. I had experience about online earning.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 3/19/2020 at 2:03 PM, Whited35 said:

Bitcoin has the potential to change the financial situation of the someone else. Due to the highly encrypted network technology, it can further change the economic state of the some countries too. Bitcoin can assist for the GDP index raise up. 

Yes, it does happen to me, since I learned some trading using crypto, it helps me to have some budget for my finances and now I am working on it to have a money this season.

Well for me, i will not force myself to give my entire time here in cryptocurrency because i have some plans to myself that i want to achieve and also this crypto is just my part time which is my secondary source of money. Happy posting.

• +5 1