Good finances because of btc - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Good finances because of btc

Actually Well for me, i will not force myself to give my entire time here in cryptocurrency because i have some plans to myself that i want to achieve and also this crypto is just my part time which is my secondary source of money. Happy posting.

When some members started participating in this forum and have the opportunity o invest and they didn't do today they will not be happy with the way the price have rise but for those that didn't have to income for investment 

I am here in this forum for earning and learning as well this is the platform where we can earn with good profit as well by doing trading and investment as well but we must have experience about it then its good for us we earn here good just by doing hardworking. 

Trading and investing in bitcoin is a profitable activity and there are unique categories like mining and the pos algorithm. This significantly raises the investor's earnings.

Of course, a good plan, my dear friend, as it is the best way to get more cryptocurrencies and good profits that we all seek, so we have to gain better information about investing.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, as we know that there are many people who were able to make a fortune by investing in Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies, so I think that the follow-up in this work may achieve this goal for us.

• +3 1

It's agood idea because the world is going towards this direction and it will be the future so it's a smarf and bold move to take. For me i want to have abit of both onvest some of my money in BTC and have some investing in real estate. 

• +2 1

I have plan to retired if have enough bitcoin, from trading or investment i don't care. Now I try trading to reach my retired plan but still in progress and running well. All people want to break from daily activity and retired is the answer.