Good finances because of btc - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Good finances because of btc

Yes bitcoins have good finance. It price is very high. I think with the help of bitcoins we can get more benefits. Bitcoins give us a lots of money. It is best source of increasing our income.

Human want is unlimited, we humans always we look for more we never get satisfied i doubt if someone will earn alot Bitcoin and retire not to continue to earn it again I don't think this is possible.

I'm planning and trying to earn a lot of cryptocurrencies but no I don't have a plan to do that then stop working and sit in home doing nothing , you never know what happens in the future to your money so you should be always have another source of money to make sure you have enough to continue living if you lost or something happened to the balance you had either it was fiat or cryptocurrencies

For someone to be financially bouyant to the extent he doesn't work again is really a bad idea ... Even if crypto makes you independent don't stop continue to gain value...

We will be able to earn better income if we gain skills in currency business. The money we get working in the Kipta currency will not provide much in the future.Must acquire extensive skills on investing.

it difficult for such a plan to work,  as the saying goes,  a money that is kept without increasing is not a money but an asset,  so I don't think that someone can get the kind of investment that can make someone to be free of want for the whole of there life.  But btc investment  can make you leave a much better life. 

• +3 1

Well, that would have been a good plan if it would be possible like that, but really it kind of difficult, I only plan to learn trading and investment so that I can get enough profit to establish a business that can serve me after I am getting old.that is the plan 

Investing today in btc means not worrying about money in the future, friend, many people have become millionaires thanks to btc, imagine being able to get 1 btc today and that in about 10 years its price is 1 million dollars? assured and quiet retirement don't you think?

I, also, developed a full plan, but it would never come to fruition because I am now looking to fantasy of minor issues rather than long-term goals. 

We see that small investors must work harder for longer periods of time and must stick to their schedule every day.

I think that this depends on the future of cryptocurrencies, we and everyone see that it continues and will have a wonderful future, if this happens then we can definitely rely on cryptocurrencies as a full income, they can create jobs with good salaries in the future, no one knows what can be  To happen, but until now we know that the investment is in place, and through it we can profit a lot.

• +2 1

I have plans to continue learning and be able to be independent one day thanks to the earnings that I have here in this forum, that is why it is important that we invest now in virtual currencies so that later we can have our retirement and never have to work again, but We will achieve that by working hard now, being patient and negotiating our finances well.

Of course, I will think for the future of owning the largest possible number of strong cryptocurrencies, especially after these great rises that occurred within a year, it will be guaranteed to invest a good amount of Bitcoin for the future, as it may reach a million dollars within ten years

• +2 1

Of course I plan to earn a lot of BTC and no longer work in an official job, enough with the Bitcoin that I have I can take a break and retire from working legally and switch to cryptocurrency trading. These are my ideals and goals to be in the crypto world. However, to get a lot of BTC is quite difficult because we know that the price of Bitcoin continues to rise so it is not enough just to join this campaign it takes several other sites to generate more bitcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, I am planning for this thing. I am trying to gain more experience about investments and raise good capital to start investing in cryptocurrencies. I want to make it my main business in the future because I believe that it will have a great financial return in the end.

• +1 1

I agree with you, but if you do not have much experience in trading, you will not be able to make any profits and you will lose your money, so you must learn technical analysis in order to increase your experience and be able to make good profits

• +2 1

I wouldn't be too hopeful about getting rich on cryptocurrencies and not working anymore! It would make me lazy! It is better to achieve the same through real business! Without worrying about the exchange rate of cryptocurrency!

• +2 1

Yeah you are absolutely right , this is the only platform where we can easily get profit even if we are retired and furthermore we all as a member if this wonderful family must have some plans to earn more btc , I have a plan too to get more btc 

• +5 1

After collecting some cryptocurrencies, I am thinking that I will enter the trading field in the cryptocurrency market to gain from the difference in selling and buying prices. When I get amounts that enable me to buy an asset or market property, I buy real estate.

Yes, you can earn a lot of money through cryptocurrencies in addition to gaining skills in trading, investing and information on cryptocurrencies.

Of course,because of btc people can earn money . It helps people a lot  Such as people can remove their unemployment problem and also its best part time job. There are many btc releated job which take you gurrantee about full time job. 

In fact, I try to be more comprehensive, I do not limit myself to the Bitcoin option only, I try to have a wide knowledge of all currencies and to trade and invest in them in a good and profitable way, yes of course if you are something experienced and not rushed, you can achieve very large profits

• +2 1

I think that working in trading and investing cryptocurrencies is considered a successful business in itself, that it is like working in the stock exchange, but I prefer working in trading than working in a normal job, because through trading you can make more money and be the owner the work

• +4 1

Yes I do,seriously I've been craving to also make investments but I don't have enough knowledge about it yet,so I had to wait a little more yo learn more but hopefully,I'll soon start it to earn more profits

1 hour ago, Axel Blaze said:

Yes and I think we all have the same target with different strategy. i prefer using investment method to collect my income and until now only enough for daily need and education. Need work more harder and smart to get long holiday and not see chart market again.

@Axel Blaze The best thing is investment, of course you need money to invest, that's why there are users who only try to earn coins to cover the basics of their lives and improve their economy, but they cannot have large profits because they lack money, it would be very good to be able to obtain enough to buy basic products and to be able to invest what remains, but it is difficult, you always have to do the two things separately, I say this in a large number of users, because if there are some who can do it, they have enough Money for investment and buying at the same time, bitcoin is a good source of investment, this year you have to do it, because its price will surely reach 100k dollars or beyond, greetings.

My basic plan, and it may be different from the rest of the plans that others have because my main goal is to try to collect enough capital to create my own project and my work in the region in addition to my work is actually good for this plan.

• +2 1