Good finances because of btc - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Good finances because of btc

I am plan to earn some money when I can but my dear I am not known if this is can be sustain for too long, I am notice that as the prices are better and higher then it is the more I am earn, so instead of have negative and some want price to drop to buy lower, let this grow and enjoy the better profit from higher prices.

• +3 1

You are asking something everybody would want to do. I don't know if this is achievable and after a while we compromise with what we have but I think that we should always have to aim higher, but in steps and not like you say as having this as target will only frustrate you and make you fall in mistakes and scams.

In my opinion Bitcoin will help a lot in earning some extras cash by make a investment in this. And you don't need as much labour as you have the internet and smart phone to earn money with cryptotalk

i think bitcoin price in the future will be so much higher than now , so no matter how many bitcoins you have but the more you do , the more profit you will get in the future , thats my plans for now .

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/4/2020 at 1:38 PM, SuperCrypto said:

I know people who have already given up their work when they became skilled at trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This means that you can count on trading as enough work if you learn how to analyze cryptocurrency prices and become skilled at it. I hope to get to that stage.

i think i would also stop working when i gather enough capital to just be able to live on my trading skills, but that must be a lot of money or else you will be eating away your money.

• +1 1

I have a plan, Once upon a time I really want to retire from my main job, want to enjoy life in the village and live it in peace. For that I am collecting Bitcoin and some altcoins for the future, so that I can live a quiet retirement life and have bitcoin savings.

• +2 1

Passive normally places it inside the investment container, however Bitcoin could be very helpful in solving financial troubles. Bitcoin could make properly money through making an investment. Quite a few cash can be earned via funding. So investing money is a huge part of Nakam.

Maybe bitcoin will help us have a good retirement after decades and price will be valued very higher that will help us relax and enjoy better finances. For now it helps us have freedom to move our money easy and cheap through a secure network without anyone asking.

Yes, I plan to retire from work. Before I retired, I planned to collect bitcoins and store them for a long time to sell when I didn't have a job anymore. The plan to retire from real-world work is long, and I want to focus on the cryptocurrency field so I just need to stay home and trade cryptocurrency while enjoying my retirement.

• +1 1

Yes we have PLAN B. Accumulate as much bitcoin as we can and cash out some of it when the time is right to enjoy an early retirement and still continue to keep some bitcoin as investment for the future.

Well many people get fed up with the difficulties that come with a full time job, sometimes you just wish that you never had that job. Crypto currencies will give you the time and freedom that you want and one will be bossing you around.

I have a design plan before joining cryptoworld, and I have been working tirelessly to achieve my goals. I will work in different ways to collect bitcoin and other altcoin to achieve my goals. 

Btc is all related to finance sector and has a greatest impact on our daily finance actions, it will be more improved by adopting crypto legally by every nation

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope the next bull market bring this enough. You have to find out the investment that will pull you out of that circle. When you get the investment in the right project it will be great work.

I know that we can get good profits by working with encryption, but I do not rely on it as a single source of income. I work in another field and rely on encryption as well in order to earn additional income and make my life better.

For me the retirement plan is crypto,
Keeping several currencies, especially Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin in a separate wallet, with good value from each of them,
Perhaps I will not use this wallet except in dark days and in the distant future.
I hope that the prices have by then reached the moon.

Every person has plans in order to obtain Bitcoin through learning, investing and trading. Get Bitcoin, but for that we have to learn and benefit from experiences and skills in order to get what we want for a happy day

@davy22 @Abdullah541 

Its possible but try to get the new age money there is those that are really working right now and they seem they could be the best we can handle right now we need to find that solution to what is going on there is the right posible story to what you are saying and be good to what is happening right now, there is a lot of work to really be understood and well endoweed this is really important

Thank you, my friend, your post is useful that the profit from btc has wide areas on the Internet and it has excellent income, especially after its high price of 29,000 US dollars due to the increase in demand for it. You can work on this site for example and get 25,000 satoshi per day, which equates to more than $ 6, which is an excellent income for me

Yeah good finance because of btc . Because btc price increasing rapidly and other cryptocurrency price is increasing rapidly. So because of btc finance is good and holding.  Btc price is increasing this year and now btc price in 31k$ 

So i think btc price will increase even more. 

Bitcoin is a very short way for becaming a millionaire. As we know that the price of bitcoin increase day by day speedly. If we inesvst in trusted site of bitcoin we can make money 💰 easily.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I dont think so, we still have to work anyway. Our income will be increased by earning more BTC but we cannot completely leave working because in this way our income will be reduced.

Yep it is a wonderful because I personally also think that this is a good idea. I also joined crypto for making my finance proper and get freedom in finance.this is a money that we aren't as a bonus money from a secondary job you can also do a primary job the same time so that we can be financially stable.

I work in Cryptotalk and earn a good amount of Bitcoin and try to keep it until the price rises significantly. Thus, I will have obtained a very large amount of money and will invest it in some great profitable projects such as cryptography. Thus, I have secured a good future even after retirement.

I like to think that all people plan to earn enough money to retire. Whether they do it or not with bitcoin is the real question. Personally i think that i would keep bitcoin because the hostorical yearly returns always beats the bank

• +3 1