Good finances because of btc - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Good finances because of btc

On 7/22/2020 at 9:27 AM, gourav789 said:

investment in Bitcoin and other Crypto currency is really a perfect way of earning without too much efforts . we still need a Good information to makes money from them . 

this is also true , maximum invester loss their money here Because of poor knowlege in Crypto market .

We make profits from Bitcoin trade according to its price volatility. Some new investors may loss the amounts in the Bitcoin trade due to mistakes like lack of patience, extreme influence of media hypes etc. One who does not care anything false about bitcoin and have patience with the proper market analysis knowledge, he will definitely make some handsome benefits. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

for this time i still can't see working in crypto as a full time job and consider it as the main resource for earning because market is not stable and what is valuable today may not be later , better to consider it as a part time job , maybe in the future this can be change due to the changes that will happen to crypto

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I'm just starting on this platform and so far I had few investment on cryptocurrencies.  It was a great idea to put some efforts on this platform. The best way to earn is to seek information that talks about the crypto. It will help you to grow and understand the nature and how the crypto works.

• +1 1

My plan was actually to be able to have a 1 btc coin and after that I will use it as my capital. If i somehow managed to have more than 1 btc, I will try to withdraw them for my own purposes and if I managed to gain more than 1 btc coin then I will try to rise up my capital to make sure that my earnings will rise up as well. Earning more btc is actually my goal to be able to convert them and try to exchange for higher value and convert them again to make the value higher than its usual because of the changes in the crypto market which is actually not that different when we are talking about currency. I kind of wanted to make this as my sideline if I managed to get a stable job someday that could keep me going throught of my life.

• +1 1

Yeah, I think this is time to invest as much as you can lose because the market is very volatile, if you want to invest then always invest the money which you want to lose not to gain profit then only it can control your emotion otherwise emotion plays vital role in trading. Yes, my aim is to earn as much as BTC and hold them for long time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I save 10% of all my earning and invest it in different safe assets to have big capital in future, I also buy cryptocurrencies and hope that one day these investments let me become independent in financial part of life 

I imagined that digital money could be a path for me to acknowledge monetary freedom, so it is presently in any event continually keeping a portion of our salary aside, particularly to put resources into digital money purchasing bitcoin. General Chat LoungBecause effective individuals are continually anticipating their future.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:01 PM, saintelincon said:

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea? Do you plan this?

there are already people who have earned so much money with btc that they do not need a normal job to make a living

I have never considered the fact of stopping working if I succeed in investing in bitcoin, although it is true that this activity can lead to large profits, it is a very volatile market and in the same way that one day you can have a large amount From money earned to the other you could lose everything, I work in an activity that I like and it provides me with a stable source of income so I would never leave work to dedicate myself full time to cryptocurrencies, rather these are a complement to obtain extra earnings.

• +2 1

I think that financial independence with Bitcoin is possible. This is the best option among which I know. But there is always an option to start trading, so I will do so.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi good day
MMM well the truth be told, I think that thanks to cryptocurrencies, the personal finances of many people, including myself, have improved considerably, investing in cryptocurrencies I think is one of the forms of democratization of capital.

Yes this may be your primary work if you invest more money in bitcoin trading. But investment should be high for high profit. Then we don't need to work at office from 8 am to 5pm.

• +2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 6:01 AM, saintelincon said:

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea? Do you plan this?

I have a plan that i work and gain all the crypto knowledge on this forum and with this i learning trading business and time by time i have enough money to invest and gain enough profits to not go anywhere and works from home .

I once read an article about investing in Bitcoin for 10 years, which is represented by buying Bitcoin with a fixed amount every day, whatever the bitcoin price and amount, each person can determine according to his ability, such as $ 20 per day.

• +1 1

I plan to keep investing and making more bitcoin and hold for many years as I am a believer in bitcoin technology and the potential it has for the price to move higher for many years, so I'm allocating my small allowance in Bitcoin and not spending in anything. Plan is to have a lot of bitcoin after ten years and be in a better financial position than the average person.

I have some plans but they constantly change and this is not a good thing. With the covid and the economy problems we are having it makes it very difficult to save an investment and I had to sell a lot crypto this summer, lucky that prices were very high but I wouldn't have sold any bitcoin otherwise and now I plan to recover again what was sold.

• +2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 3:01 AM, saintelincon said:

You don't understand a lot and you just want to get rich quick. You will need to work and if you think like that you will fail. You have to know that a long term investment is nothing about leaving your job.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:46 AM, saintelincon said:

It is good idea because BTC is digital gold. In future it's price may increase more and more to give more profits to support our life after retirement  from jobs. 

• +1 1

This is really hard to make so much money that we will not need to work. I don't know a lot of people to do that and if you think you can do that what is your plan? Just talking about it doesn't help and you have a lot to think about.

• +1 1

We are here not to quit our job but to earn something extra. If this happens to be a lot more than what we imagined then maybe we will have no reason to keep our previous job if it wasn't fullfiling.

you won't need to work anymore?

This is your problem that you are bored at work and you don't work anymore? Then no crypto will not help you. You need to be a man and keep working because crypto will not give you so much to quit your job. Instead it can give you pain and problems and you can lose money too if you are not experienced.

• +2 1

Maybe but after many years you can make it and understand what are the right moves you have to take and how high is the risk sometimes to exit before a big drop. But it will need a lot of risk in funds that you can make many times more or you can lose them and find another job if anyone is hiring.

• +2 1

I think if I hit it big am going to get some good money because there is nothing to much to do and the truth is today am able to earn something , and in the end there is a lot of work to be done and in the right idea, I am making some good money and when I make it big am going to make sure that am able to make sure that I build a home

• +1 1

On 10/28/2019 at 4:01 AM, saintelincon said:

This is what's many people has planned to don't work anymore from their earning sources, so this might be the same to retire earning with cryptocurrencies, but when retired you must make sure you have made the foundation for your generation. 

• +1 2

I know people who have already given up their work when they became skilled at trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This means that you can count on trading as enough work if you learn how to analyze cryptocurrency prices and become skilled at it. I hope to get to that stage.

• +1 1