SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS

TALK token is really an evolution for this crypto site. But maintaining it in a good way will be tougher than the previous btc payment system. Because now a user cannot easily know when he will receive payment or not and how much of his posts are being relevant. So maybe that is quite confusing for a lot of users. The authority have to measure all of this things and easier the way of the users. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Let's say that the double payment feature will stay for a long time, and you get a vast amount of tokens as a result. What are you going to do with it? Sell them all and make the token's price go crashing down? Hodl the tokens and not gain any benefit from trading and/or selling it? Or take the middle ground and sell a few tokens at a time, taking fluctuating prices into consideration and will not sell if its price fall?

Members who have amassed thousands of TALK tokens might not realize it, but they are now becoming analogous to the BTC whales. And like BTC whales, any drastic moves they make like selling all their holdings can influence the token's value to a certain degree. Let's just hope that those with large amount of tokens are more responsible in keeping the TALK token values within the ideal price.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

This new talk token appears to be like an evolution to this great forum and just the way it was stated in this topic i also think this earning features that were introduced to us so that we can accumulate more talk token to our various wallets will affect the price in September and the highest I think each post will cost in 100 Satoshi.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Investbox is giving daily 1% return for investing talk token. I would hold it and will not be too earlier to sell my earnings from this forum. Let's say no for dumper and enjoy your return from investbox. Over the time, use-case of Talk token will be increasing to give even more value. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

2 hours ago, Solex said:

This new talk token appears to be like an evolution to this great forum and just the way it was stated in this topic i also think this earning features that were introduced to us so that we can accumulate more talk token to our various wallets will affect the price in September and the highest I think each post will cost in 100 Satoshi.

I think you're saying 1talk token cost 100 satoshis, if this happens then its really good earning for us compare to previous 30000 sat, because now this forum paying double talk tokens, means we earn 45000 sat per day its really good amount to earn, hope everything happens like we expect.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

I do not think that doubling TALK for each post we do recently will affect its price, and I am confident that TALK it will be higher and more profitable than the previous campaign of the forum CryptoTalk, but I advise all members of the forum not to sell all TALK they own on September 1 so that its price does not decrease

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Because as for me, I think the HIGHER the number of TALK COIN distributed, the LESS it will VALUE at the market.

I also believe with this one, if we are having a huge amount of talk tokens then probably it will have low value for trading but I also believe in what our moderators say to us that we could earn more compared to the previous payment system. The month of September is near coming, our questions on our mind will be cleared.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

I think you're saying 1talk token cost 100 satoshis, if this happens then its really good earning for us compare to previous 30000 sat, because now this forum paying double talk tokens, means we earn 45000 sat per day its really good amount to earn, hope everything happens like we expect.

I just hope that happens but one has to give out the 50 ratings before you can be able to earn that 45000 Satoshi if at all it is possible that the talk token is valued at 100 satoshi per 1 talk token.

• +1 1

I got the double value too and felt very happy about it

I thought it pushed us into more activity

But it is starting to make us question and fear a drop in the symbol price at the beginning of September

This should be calculated in the forum plans

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

@Guru2050 Very good point man. I agree with all that you have said but when we think too much about that, we can stress ourselves and we can give up while we have a few days to get all our answers. Perhaps they have double the amount to give more attention to members, or maybe they will do it for some time and it will stop. I say this because the moderators said this "Payment in btc is finished from today, but don't be upset because of this, because the demand for the token from advertisers is high and after the opening of trading, the price may be even higher."

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yah you are right that recently the forum give us double payment for each Post.. I dont know the exist reason yet but It's really good.. This forum  now give us talk token which has no fix value..thus this forum  NOW get rid of from spam because we Don't know when we can trade OUR token but spammer want instant money.. New payment system is Great for this forum                            

• +1 2
  • +2 4

I personally think it is a feature that is added for short term purpose; surely, we can't be wiser than the forum and the exchange itself. CryptoTalk won't allow its native coin perish as fast as it came, Yobit wouldn't want that either. The doubling payment has been on opened, closed and recently opened again and Desais clearly stated it was added for testing; I am made to believe it won't last forever.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I believe Talk tokens will have good price because at the first time they were paying 0.0003 satoshi and they changed the payment to their own token. This token will increase the value of the forum, so Cryptotalk will not allow it to have small value.

• +1 1

The most important thing is to really think of the launch date, I am going to say my mind @Guru2050 its important we know that we  have a large number of tokens, thaks a feeling I have and when you look at the people engaging in this forum , you realize they are very few, imagine we are about say 200 people who are really much engaging, that means about 50000 a day and 1.5 Million tokens already given out, but when you look at what they are looking for during the launch they want as many users as possible so as to have so many people getting in this place so as to increase adverticers, but as for me am looking forward to when the toke is launched and I pray that it just explodes, I mean we have a pump then we settle back , if the token is equal to 5 dollars, I mean the whole 250$ the range between 5 and 7 that would be really awesome

• +3 1
  • +5 2

Your concern is very much reasonable where forum can be disturb by this and many more members left the forum.As we know about double reward and token trading we can also consider about what decision we have to made because we are nor short runner now we are regularly running with forum which have bright future and the times will come where we are tested again.So Now we all have to hold and learn how to use those token from mods ,also mods define the usage of tokens so its not gonna fall easily they have made counter for this .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

On 8/23/2020 at 12:48 AM, GM266 said:

TALK token is really an evolution for this crypto site. But maintaining it in a good way will be tougher than the previous btc payment system. Because now a user cannot easily know when he will receive payment or not and how much of his posts are being relevant. So maybe that is quite confusing for a lot of users. The authority have to measure all of this things and easier the way of the users. 

For me, it is easy to know my balance and the number of posts that I make every day. I do not think that this is a problem, but I hope that the price of the new currency will be high so that we can get more money.

• +1 1

I think the double payment only comes because of the low traffic as @Mwangi Has stated and in the end it becomes very difficult to actually understand what is happening the right idea would be to wait and see the launch date , and hope be to hight that it ends up being 3$ even if it falls thats okay , then we have a consistent payment of 0.04$ per token that would work perfectly for us

• +2 2

On 8/23/2020 at 4:52 AM, Guru2050 said:

I think the HIGHER the  number of TALK COIN distributed, the LESS it will VALUE at market.

Thanks for opening this topic my friend this is a good content that you created about this talk token that we are going to know that value of it in this coming September. I don't think that the value of this token will be lower if we got a higher number of talk coin why? because the administrators here are created a double payment method which we can get when we give our 50 reputations in one day. They are encouraging us for us to work hard here to get more talk coins to get a enough money when we exchange it with other coins. This is my point of view for this topic of yours my friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/23/2020 at 2:37 AM, Guru2050 said:

Because as for me, I think the HIGHER the  number of TALK COIN distributed, the LESS it will VALUE at market.

-I don't know if someone has vision or mirror what I'm viewing???

More volume will decrease the value of the talk token but the price hasn't fixed and I am sure the price will be higher than the previous payment as the admins had promised. But I am sure the price will be pump with in the release date because lots of member gonna trade them.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Your concern is justified, and this is something that i have been worrying about as well. If the forum is rewarding double TALK tokens for these then it could possibly mean that the value of the tokens is expected to be lower. However, i think that this could also be an attraction strategy that will draw many more people into the campaign, and perhaps the price may still be pretty high, with this being similar to an advertising strategy. It is unclear at this point. But this does put a lot of doubt in my mind about the value of the coin that we are earning. Let us hope that when trading opens next month that this coins does a lot better. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The new Talk Token that launch by the forum is the revolution. The doubled payment that we can receive when working here is very satisfying. This is enough to work really hard in the forum. And I think Its a way of the forum too to let us invite our colleagues to know the Cryptocurrency because the payments is too big that satisfied everyone. More users, more payments, more money, more investing and create a more and bigger community in Cryptocurrency. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

I never got a double payment since i am not that active. But i am happy for them rewarding active people in here. Incentives are good for this forum and to make it active and be a attractive place for future advertisers.

• +2 1

Doubling our earnings for completing our 50 daily rating is something good to from my own point of view because it will encourage members that don't like giving rating to give who deserves to be given be it like or dislike and I don't think that will affect the prize of the new talk token because it was initially stated that it is for testing and can be stopped at any time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/23/2020 at 4:23 PM, Moaz said:

I do not think that doubling TALK for each post we do recently will affect its price, and I am confident that TALK it will be higher and more profitable than the previous campaign of the forum CryptoTalk, but I advise all members of the forum not to sell all TALK they own on September 1 so that its price does not decrease

I also believe that the new payment system is more profitable than before that's why for me much better if we earned many tokens that we can convert on September. Always give 50 reputations per day for double payment. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c